Author Topic: PiCaSSo rampage on GT servers  (Read 11506 times)

BooMeR

• VM-68
PiCaSSo rampage on GT servers
« on: July 17, 2006, 08:21:15 PM »
Last night I was just playing on the pub server with J-MaN and agent-hwk and me and J-MaN were talking crap back and fourth to eachother and PiCaSSo just randomly temp bans me. I re-enter the server and he temp banned me about 4 more times. Then I ask him what I am doing and he tells me to stop being an a**hole even though J-MaN is my friend in real life and he continuously yells and cusses at me through the night and I was probably temp banned a total of 6 or 7 times for no reason at all.

JOE

• 68 Carbine
Re: PiCaSSo rampage on GT servers
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2006, 08:28:40 PM »
dont mess with a drunk redneck on a power trip, you'll never win

Lunatic

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2006, 09:42:18 PM »
That's because Picasso is a worthless piece of excrement.

Xsv-Boy

• VM-68
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2006, 10:02:57 PM »
Casso just loves dp. and he is a drunk redneck and sits there on vent shooting flies off his ceiling with a pellet gun.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2006, 10:35:33 PM »
Boomer, I totally respect you as a friend and all, but really. Why is this an issue and where is your proof.

CHill out. Or Ev1 it. Or AB it, Or you get the point. You made your feelings clear. Its a 'gt' "family tradition".

Jitspoe this thread is delayed? Its 1135pm cst

Is that really boomer.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2006, 12:04:12 AM »
...loial are you an idiot? Hes pointing out the fact that GT is just going back to its old ways with all the lame temp bans and viewgibs etc.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2006, 12:24:03 AM »
Loial, please make your posts make sense. I'm having a hard time seeing why it's not an issue that an admin is randomly temp banning people.
And what the hell do you mean by 'is this thread delayed?'. You probably have your time zone settings intercoursed up, but it's impossible to tell what you mean.

Lunatic

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2006, 12:30:50 AM »
Yeah, cause Boomer is one that would come on dp forums and lie about something a lame as this.

Like eiii said, its clearly an issue when the admin is tempbanning just for excrements and giggles..

GT is and always has been so meddling lame.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2006, 12:50:43 AM »
Gt or ...

I have never acted like this.

Eiii,

My post make sense enough, dolt.

Again proof? What difference does it really make? Like I hinted to (eii) there are other servers to play on.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2006, 01:09:21 AM »
Just because you can read your posts doesn't mean other people are as enlightened. For good measure, use correct grammar and standard sentence structure.
Yes, there are other servers to play on, but I don't think any server should have admins like this. It's at least good to know which servers have bad admins, so you can avoid them. I have a feeling if you were being harassed by an admin for no reason you'd be just as upset (or more) than boomer is.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2006, 04:40:44 AM »
think loial21 is tryin to suggest there are a few bad apples, but that doesnt mean you can catergorise it as GT as a whole (while still trying to stay loyal to GT)

or maybe i'm wrong. :/

P!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2006, 11:09:31 AM »
I really thought he could change, but since he's proven time and time again that this just isn't so, why is he still an admin? Why did he get his login back? How many times does he have to go out of bounds for someone amongst the GT admin regiment to realize he's gone too far?

And since the judgement of some of the server owners is somewhat clouded, don't let one admin ruin your fun, that gives him/her all the satisfaction of making you unable to play for inadequate reasons and getting away with it. Instead, use that handy dandy server browser and try to avoid being in a GT server with one of the admins unless you really trust them.

Oh, and Loial's right about one thing, you really need to post some proof next time.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2006, 01:12:00 PM »
I thought PiCaSSo left GT.  Anyway, you were talking trash talking, and he probably felt something you said was inappropriate.  Whether it was or not, none of us know.  We only have one side of the story.

On the topic of temp bans, it looks like a few people in this thread are looking for one.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2006, 01:21:23 PM »
I have a feeling if you were being harassed by an admin for no reason you'd be just as upset (or more) than boomer is.
Being view gibbed on Er33t servers was not much fun either. Oh and I was upset at being banned from GT, but I handled it differently, with maturity, dont belive me? Please read my first post on this forum.  Since you are lazy here it is.....

2284       General / Paintball II Discussion / Re: uninstall?       on: October 05, 2004, 10:15:36 PM
would somepne kinly ask snipen mut mic or sharon to lift an unjust temp ban on me Sad

i was binding keys and got banned ..why?/

ive never sheated or was rude to anyone if so sorry ...
very embarrsed ...i have a lot of gamers here whom i call friends ....if i was banned for a reason please let me know .....waits to dance with all again untill then please take care...

(LGM)Loial21    :-/
Reply | Reply with quote | Notify of replies

Notice I was never rude to anyone. As I recall Boomer and sk8ter was very rude to Doug and Sharon, as of yet Boomer has yet to man up and apologize as far as I know. So it looks like Doug has a good reason and I am sure you would act the same if you were personally attacked in rude manor, or mabey you would just correct thier logic. Whatever, to each his own.

Below is off topic, but I feel I need to address this.

Eiii do you have trouble comprehending something so simple as a Loial post, or are you being super-ciritical? I think it is the latter. Dispite your attempt to write off everything I post as poor grammer and lacking whatever, it is still understandable. So please save such comments for a 'Queen's English" forum or something related.  :)

Back on topic.

Pink I dont even want admins right just becuase of such actions. I dont want to be fingered as being unfair. As far as why he has admin rights, IDK IDC. I have warned him about being a little more thoughtful when dishing out his justice.  Oh well.

Sorry so long.

BooMeR

• VM-68
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2006, 02:02:48 PM »
I didn't take screenshots, but I do have witnesses. I didn't say one word to PiCaSSo and I get temp banned. And as far as I know Loial from what i've been told, only Sharon knows he has admin powers. And why would I make this up if I play pub like once a month, just letting people know admin abuse is back on the server.

and btw, aB and GT are the same servers.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2006, 03:34:09 PM »
just letting people know admin abuse is back on the server.
Back? LOL If I was Doug I would perm ban you, end of story. But I am not Doug nor do I have a reason  like he does to be mad. I think only a limited few has anything really to worry about, but thanks for the lol warning. Besides is there not worse things happening around the world to be concerned about?

Its not that I dont belive you. You really should post a ss to be fair, its not like you had...what 6 or 7 times to take one. :)

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2006, 03:35:14 PM »
What has BooMeR done to GT? Nothing from what I recall and I've known Boomer since I've basically started/joined GT. If anything it was me who did everything. Boomer has no reason to be banned.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2006, 04:09:13 PM »
 Sharon did cry over what you guys did. Nothing pisses Doug off more than someone funning Sharon, let alone himself. You and Boomer know this. End of story.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2006, 04:37:15 PM »
Once again, boomer didnt do anything. And Ive aplogoized to sharon and Ive yet to hear back.

BooMeR

• VM-68
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2006, 05:05:54 PM »
Yeah I didn't do anything, and me being perm banned? please tell me why that is. I didn't do anything to Sharon or Doug so I have no idea what your talking about. If your refering to the ytmnd like 5 months ago, I had nothing to do with that. You guys blame me for stuff just cause i'm friends with SkateR. As far as I can see, they're the ones with the problem.