Author Topic: PiCaSSo rampage on GT servers  (Read 11505 times)

loial21

• Autococker
Re: PiCaSSo rampage on GT servers
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2006, 02:27:24 PM »
I feel this is the perfect time to mention that -ch1ll- does have public servers!!!

-ch1ll- US-East Pub 1 - www.ch1ll.com - 69.72.221.162:27931
-ch1ll- US-East SOCCER - www.ch1ll.com - 69.72.221.162:27933

Feel free to start playing there if you're upset with rampaging drunk admins. 
Joe, thanks but I mentioned this already. Please re-read one of my first posts on this thread. Rampaging Drunks? So with that in mind I guess we will never see you on a GT server again, right?   Whatever get over it you rampaging nerd.  :)

Frye, No problem i understand what you are saying. The pic was not of you so that would be the most elementry of opiions. Its only funy if its not about you or people you care about, guess you forgot about that. Let me ask you this did Sharon deserver to be mad fun of in that manor, you dont know do you? Please consider that before you generalize what you consider BS

Eiii is correct, however I dont punish, I dont even have admins rights, I thought you knew this. I was simply explaining why Boomer is not on Doug's 'a'' list.

BooMeR

• VM-68
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2006, 03:38:18 PM »
Yeah but that doesn't explain his actions.... its not a good way to represent your clan. I may have said one smart ass comment to Sharon but nothing to be considered 'rude' and that was way after I kept getting temp banned. I don't care if he temp bans me, it would be nice to have a good legit reason not this 'a' list crap.

And J0E I would love to play on the ch1ll servers but no one ever does, so usually I don't play pub at all and when I do I get temp banned.... yay for drunk hicks!

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2006, 03:45:15 PM »
(Stupid boomer, posting before me.;) This is for loial.)
...you seem to be doing a lot of punishing now.
About this picture of whoever, I don't know how bad it was, but can no one in GT do something commonly known as 'take a joke'?
Also, I'm pretty sure JOE was exaggerating, though he seems to be at least partially correct.

Oh, and you spelled options wrong.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2006, 03:49:16 PM »
It was a picture with KFC buckets around it and had sharon/picasso/clipz in it and it said "Fat?".

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2006, 04:02:29 PM »
Yeah but that doesn't explain his actions.... its not a good way to represent your clan. . yay for drunk hicks!
Yes its does explain his actions (which I dont condone  entirely) he is mad at you and its personal. Please dont forget you dont have a right to play there, you know this. So lets stop here and say Doug is justified in this case and if you care, talk to Sharon to ask him to stop banning you, silly boy i dare you.

The above post was posted and missing so I reposted it.

Sk8ter did she deserve that kind of treatment?

Eii, how am i personally punishing someone?

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2006, 04:38:02 PM »
Not so much 'punishing' as 'personally attacking people that insult any part of GT'.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2006, 04:43:48 PM »
No, it wasnt really directed towards sharon, but in a way it was. I got tired of her calliing me a hacker and stuff. Doug by far deserved it.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2006, 04:48:55 PM »
Eiii, Thanks for your correction but I still have this to ask. Who and how did I personally attack anyone? I was correcting a falicy and besides that is simply not my style.

*edit I did call Joe a rampaging nerd in responce to his comment.

'Speak softly and carry a big stick.' -some dead president (theo r.)

Sk8,

Insert Quote
No, it wasnt really directed towards sharon, but in a way it was.
So she did deserve that? When you get sick of someone instead of ignoreing them you personally attack them? Thats real smart. One day that will comeback to you. Or mabey not you are too chicken to  stick up for your self in real life, I am guessing.

There eii that is a personal attack. Mild compaired to what i and GT have endured, why dont you comment on that, instead of being so biased against GT.  What did Sharon, Derrek or I do to any of you?

Must I re-remind you Doug is not in the GT clan. He is a rouge player, if you please.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2006, 05:21:08 PM »
There eii that is a personal attack. Mild compaired to what i and GT have endured, why dont you comment on that, instead of being so biased against GT.  What did Sharon, Derrek or I do to any of you?

GT gets attacked because their admins do bad things. GT attacks back because people point this out.

Lunatic

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2006, 05:22:49 PM »
Who  cares?

We've all come to the conclusion anything to do with GT is lame, as well as their actions towards anybody in their public servers. If somebody is dominating, Sharon calls them a hacker and temp bans them. SORRY I DON'T HAVE EVIDENCE LOIAL!! I don't care if you believe me. I'm just stating what I have seen. And Picasso I have witnessed kick or temp ban, I'm not sure just saw 'NAMEHERE was kicked' because they got in his way while running around on the beloved HORRIFIC jump.bsp map. And yes it was for getting in his way, because he said "NAMEHERE get out of my way, newbie" then 'NAMEHERE was kicked' or whatever it says. That alone is the most lame thing I have ever heard.

All of these arguements, personal attacks or whatever are just coming back to the same thing. Nobody likes the way GT (or Picasso) handles things, and loial is trying for the life of him to justify their actions. Maybe a warning, then a kick would be a reasonable way to handle it. But to temp ban, then he rejoins just to get temp-banned again? GREAT JOB BUDDY! ADMIN4LIFE GO GT. Completely pointless.

Pretty much only Sharon and Picasso are the complete morons. Derrek or whatever, I haven't seen do anything so for now he can be cool with me.

Word.

EDIT: eiii is correct.

BooMeR

• VM-68
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2006, 05:25:59 PM »
I have no right to play on GT servers? And why is that? you say I have backstabbed them which I don't know how I did. Just cause I laughed at a stupid picture that was made? Grow up Loial, Blitz and DT make fun of me all the time, so what.

You guys can think what you want but I did not backstabb anyone. I didn't make any personal attacks or anything... and as far as the laughing, if thats why your saying i have no right to play on the GT servers then thats bs. Then like 50 people have no right to play there. I wasn't the only one stupid donkey. You don't like to see others points of view do you?

BooMeR

• VM-68
« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2006, 05:29:29 PM »
Lun is a genius. GG

Matze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2006, 05:33:52 PM »
OK!

Such an idiotically conversation... I think everyone in here knows that picaasso abused/abuses his admin rights, so theres not really a need for proof, it would be better, ok but oh well.

And Loial no one did really criticize GT as a clan, but you do everything to turn it into that and then you try to defend them. OMFG RUNU???

You could jsut have said yea he probably made a mistake, im sorry for you boomer. but NO! Your telling boomer to apologize for laughing at a picture? ROFL.

Seriously i never wanted to say anything about that whole GT thing but, THIS IS SO  RIDICULOUS.

LOIAL PLEASE STOP  POSTING POSTS THAT HAVE LIKE 3928392 WORDS IN IT and its usually all crap (when its about GT. and accepting mistakes)

I know this was kinda rude and im going to take the tban. Its worth it.
Done.

Lunatic

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2006, 05:37:38 PM »
Loial, for the record not one person on these forums have agreed with you. Have you not noticed EVERY SINGLE PERSON is against you? Seriously, give up and move on. You cannot win.

BooMeR

• VM-68
« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2006, 05:39:14 PM »
Again, lun is a genius.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2006, 05:40:02 PM »
Matze wins. And lun.

And Boomer? Double post = bad. ;)

I think Loial is like GT's PR person, or something. I don't see anyone from GT on these forums. It seems that they just keep him around to defend them. ;)

BooMeR

• VM-68
« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2006, 05:48:00 PM »
lmao yeah i usually never pay attention to the forums so i am allowed to double post  :)

I think it's a good thing only Loial posts, more of them will dig them in deeper holes like our friend Loial has done.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2006, 05:52:48 PM »
I dont think most GT members know how to load up a website :-/ L!oLO!LOolLO1loLOLO!lo1ol!LO!OL!OL1lo1lo1ol1LO!l

I like derrek, he is trying to unban me, I appreciate it.

Lunatic

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2006, 05:54:08 PM »
I'm actually starting to wonder if Loial is an ape. His typing errors could easily be due to the fatness of the ape fingers. It also would explain his lack of understanding of the english language.

For Example:

YOU MAID BAD PIKCHUR OF SHARON. YOU SAID BAD WORD AND PICASSO BAN YOU. YOU BAD MAN. YOU GET IN TRUBELL. ME LOIAL ME APE. RAWRAWWRAWRRR.

You get the point.

WORD.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2006, 05:56:35 PM »
 :-\

Since Loial will take that one post and make it seem like everyone's calling him an ape, I will say that I disapprove.