Poll

Which map should be the 10th? (They all tied)

duck_fix
8 (24.2%)
tatras
8 (24.2%)
greenhill_b1
17 (51.5%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Author Topic: Results - #sPec# Summer Tournaments: Map vote  (Read 10626 times)

prozajik

• Autococker
Re: Results - #sPec# Summer Tournaments: Map vote
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2014, 11:54:16 AM »
But after [eX] leaving the community for some time, don't expect us to bow down to you.

Don't expect us to bow down to you.
FTFY

Aveiro

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2014, 12:38:05 PM »

aSla

• PGP
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2014, 12:40:35 PM »
But after [eX] leaving the community for some time, don't expect us to bow down to you.

we don't have to be active to beat all of you nubs <3

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2014, 01:08:34 PM »
no freedom no eX

It's sad that you don't wanna play normal maps :')

lukip

• VM-68
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2014, 01:16:05 PM »
Another idea, might be what i came up (based on someones idea here on forum).
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0D3XzgHm-E1bk5lSHJ1RUhvYzQ/edit
every tournament had diferent maplist, while only the grand final one had 'standard' maplist and ONLY for tie maps.
this. is awesome, like. really awesome! :D

no freedom, no sass4, no zemer, no zephyrus, no g2, no ppsw but airtime pp1 daylight? you scrubs make me fuhrerious
community which includes people voting like baseballdude, fussion, lukip and more neverheards that wont even play? oh fml.
what about vote for people who will actually play? pforest had 35 votes, that means we can get 35+ players in tourney - so at least 12 teams? wow.
if at least 12 teams wont sign up then the vote is absolutely irrelevant

just make vote for people who will participate, not for some scrubs. kthxbai
youre just crying because freedom and sassault4 are the only maps where you have a serious chance to get on the finals. and i havent even voted for the maplist.
even if this maps are in the maplist, people will eliminate them as soon as they can IMO.

Firstly, I said "some", not all of my maps. I am unsure why you were under the assumption that I meant all. Maybe it was just floccinaucinihilipilification?

Secondly, it's not my maps. It's just the community. A lot of the people I have talked with say that the community do not want to learn new maps, they want to play what they know and love.
Maps take a long time to become popular.

Thirdly, recruiting people to build new maps is good. (ahem that's what the spcup_ series was for) Community acceptance of new maps however, denies these maps.

Finally, no matter which maps are played, there will always be people who complain about maps. I don't want to play MY MAPS I want to play maps that people enjoy. I only map because I find it enjoyable and want to create something that others will enjoy. Unfortunately, in a community like this, making something that will be excepted 'universally' is almost merely impossible.

In conclusion,
I am frustrated by the audacity of some people. There is literally nothing I can do to please everyone. Also, please note that it is impossible to determine who is going to play. In fact, I reckon at least half of the people who post here can't even be bothered to play. Please, if you want to say something, say it, but with reasoning and solutions (like Ace did). It's all good complaining, but if you don't provide a solution, then how do you expect your "issue" to be resolved? (FYI, restricting certain players from voting is impossible and simply childish)

- Rant over -
You are basically saying that because you know eX won't play. You already told me that. If you've changed your mind and are thinking about playing, then play. But after [eX] leaving the community for some time, don't expect us to bow down to you.
you are the excretory opening anyway, your decisions doesnt matter. there will allways be people who will say youre wrong or omg youre stupid what have you done. no need to be frustrated.
you tried to involve the community, thats really nice. but as you can see it doesnt work. you should force your mind now and make your own decisions which are only influenced by you and your clan.
its your tournament, youre doing the work. not the community.

aSla

• PGP
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2014, 01:32:09 PM »
youre just crying because freedom and sassault4 are the only maps where you have a serious chance to get on the finals.

yeah.. sure, hehe.. unlike you when you have no chance on any map :*

JosephGoebbels

• PGP
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2014, 02:35:04 PM »
restricting certain players from voting is impossible and simply childish

impossible? let vote just those who have signed up for tourney (give links only to them) and there ya go problem solved
until then the poll remains irrelevant.

You are basically saying that because you know eX won't play. You already told me that. If you've changed your mind and are thinking about playing, then play. But after [eX] leaving the community for some time, don't expect us to bow down to you.

oh we're going to play dont worry

It's sad that you don't wanna play normal maps :')

>normal maps
>daylight, airtime, propaint1

pick one

youre just crying because freedom and sassault4 are the only maps where you have a serious chance to get on the finals. and i havent even voted for the maplist.

im sure ive named more than 2 maps, also lookin forward to lose against you! on one of those maps ;)

you are the excretory opening anyway, your decisions doesnt matter. there will allways be people who will say youre wrong or omg youre stupid what have you done. no need to be frustrated.
you tried to involve the community, thats really nice. but as you can see it doesnt work. you should force your mind now and make your own decisions which are only influenced by you and your clan.
its your tournament, youre doing the work. not the community.

either way you gotta pay more attention in english classes, that shizz makes no sense yo

Even if freedom was going to be in it, people would veto the map when playing against ex since you guys like it so much...

elim mappool - wobluda 24/7
had idea for elim but jmr still used this awful one

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2014, 07:27:45 PM »
I was considering trying to play in this one, but the map list is just garbage and unoriginal.
Not going to try to attend a tourney with maps that I play everyday. :(

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2014, 12:40:24 AM »
oh we're going to play dont worry

>normal maps
>daylight, airtime, propaint1

pick one

I'm so ready to smash souls out of you eX.

JosephGoebbels

• PGP
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2014, 03:49:31 AM »

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2014, 03:55:18 AM »
DAYUM^,  i think your skin isn't white. But nice try.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 04:47:22 AM by Squeeze »

aSla

• PGP
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2014, 05:32:33 AM »

first you need a lordvessel and kill more bosses, see you i newgame+ :3

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2014, 08:10:18 AM »
I'm confused why eX thinks they are so good, they talked a big game an lost to us everytime and they lost to proza's team. They have never been to the finals in these tourneys once. You guys look like complete dipexcrements when saying you are going to win.

Much love squeeze I got your back.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 12:34:49 PM by Clipz »

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2014, 02:40:46 PM »
first you need a lordvessel and kill more bosses, see you i newgame+ :3
Oh pls, walkthrough with shield is too easy (reference to freedom :p). When you get through with just dodging skills you might be worthy enough to receive lordvessel.

Much love squeeze I got your back.
http://youtu.be/8yis7GzlXNM?t=1m33s

Anyway, while this flamefest is fun, it isnt rly helping the tourney is it :p. So, what about the poll to have decide whether its majority of players who wants 'new' maplist or not. I think thats like the only thing thats gonna move us forward. If anybody got some better constructive idea, go on please ;).

EDIT: BTW, Clipz, you are the black guy ^^

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2014, 02:57:31 PM »
LOL... so true, straight to the point, while hittin my joint. This battle is over before people decided to begin, and when you match aveiro its just a freewin!!!!!!

luckmore

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2014, 04:02:22 PM »
Yo, i would like to say something. Thats it. Hope you guys know what i mean. ;)

#helloascra#youcanthide#<3#iliketwelVieZ

aborted

• VM-68
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2014, 04:56:48 PM »
Well, this escalated quickly..

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2014, 09:25:34 AM »
Fun to watch these euros with autism sayin a bunch of nonsense stuff. ^^

aborted

• VM-68
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2014, 09:40:32 AM »
dooci i guess we wont see you in tourney , am i right ?

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2014, 09:58:42 AM »
Nah I'm pretty sure team 300 will be entering this tourney. #eurosarebundles of twigs