Author Topic: #sPec# Summer Tournaments - SIGNUPS  (Read 18468 times)

prozajik

• Autococker
Re: #sPec# Summer Tournaments - SIGNUPS
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2014, 06:29:27 PM »
as i said before, these guys wont affect your life in any way and this wont change a thing, BM will continue, just like in 2006 2007 and so on.
you can always ignore them dont you? its bit childish with this banhammer thingy "lol im admin here i can do what i want." thought its community tourney tho

He can ignore you, same way you don't have to do it. Did you choose not to do it? No. Did he choose to ignore it? No. I think it's pretty simple.
Those jokes aren't funny to him or anyone else here (except for those, who came up with them ofc) I am pretty sure, despite knowing that, you still continued 'making' them, yet you are speaking of childish behavior. You didn't apologize (which I am sure you will never do), even tho you knew these jokes hurt him and are not funny to him at all. The only thing you do is try to somewhat 'justify' your actions, but it can't even be called justifying.

You are saying that the ban is childish? Look at what you have been doing. Your jokes are dumb if even that.
You are trying to make other people feel bad about a part of their life, that they can't change and you find that funny? How is that funny? Like "ahaha, you can't walk and you can't do anything about that", or "serves you right, you got cancer"? How is that funny at all?

I am honestly surprised that jitspoe/committee didn't make a move on this. If this would have been any other of the more known games, you would have been banned already. You are having fun verbally harassing someone, this is bannable in most of the games. Yes, you can make whatever joke you want, you can laugh at whatever you want, but you should put up with the consequences. You run around harassing JMR and now you are saying his ban is childish? Please, its deserved.

Think first, before you write something. Most of your posts don't make sense at all, because YOU want to be the ones who can do anything they want and harass anyone they want and expect others to just accept it. You are trying to be the 'gods' here, not JMR.

PS:Talking to the whole [eX], not just you ascra.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 06:53:34 PM by prozajik »

JosephGoebbels

• PGP
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2014, 06:54:53 PM »
wow i am waiting on you but i heard its freewin vs eX a lot of times, and btw...guess what, in tourney will be flagfights, your speciality ;)

last time we matched, gg squeeze, wanna rm?

He can ignore you, same way you don't have to do it. Did you choose not to do it? No. Did he choose to ignore it? No. I think it's pretty simple.
Those jokes aren't funny to him or anyone else here (except for those, who came up with them ofc) I am pretty sure, despite knowing that, you still continued 'making' them, yet you are speaking of a childish behavior. You didn't apologize (which I am sure you will never do), even tho you knew these jokes hurt him and are not funny to him at all. The only thing you do is trying somewhat 'justify' your actions, but it cant even be called justifying.

You are saying that the ban is childish? Look at what you have been doing. Your jokes are dumb if even that.
You are trying to make other people feel bad about a part of their life, they can't change and you find that funny? How is that funny? Like 'ahaha, you cant walk and you can't do anything about that", or "serves you right, you got cancer"? How is that funny at all.

I am honestly surprised that jitspoe/committee didn't make a move on this. If this would have been any other of the more known games, you would have been banned already. You are having fun verbally harassing someone, this is bannable in most of the games. Yes, you can make w/e joke you want, you can laugh at whatever you want, but you should put up with the consequences. You run around, harassing JMR and now you are saying his ban is childish? Please, its deserved.

Think first, before you write something. Most of your posts don't make sense at all, because YOU want to be the ones who can do anything they want and harass anyone they want and expect others to just accept it. You are trying to be the 'gods' here, not JMR.

ive never said anything towards jmr, never insulted him personally, maybe unlike my teammates which i do accept they did :P so we can exclude the childish behaviour from my side, right? as far i know i havent done anything wrong, yet. never said anything about cancer, so please direct it towards aveiro if he said such thing ;) also how does that make us "gods"? were not disqualifying players or making up new rules. whatever im off to bed

either way i can sum this up into "fights on internet are like paralympics. if you win youre still retarded."

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2014, 07:13:34 PM »
too sensitive, turn that dpi down.
as i said before, these guys wont affect your life in any way and this wont change a thing, BM will continue, just like in 2006 2007 and so on.
you can always ignore them dont you? its bit childish with this banhammer thingy "lol im admin here i can do what i want." thought its community tourney tho

ive never said anything towards jmr, never insulted him personally, maybe unlike my teammates which i do accept they did :P so we can exclude the childish behaviour from my side, right? as far i know i havent done anything wrong, yet. never said anything about cancer, so please direct it towards aveiro if he said such thing ;) also how does that make us "gods"? were not disqualifying players or making up new rules.

You are defending your teammates, saying that the BM will continue and there is nothing wrong with it -> you think it's fine and you don't find it offensive, otherwise you would have never said what you did. You may argue that you meant it some other way, but that message speaks for itself, as I said, think before you post something.

Also, in the end I said, that this post is not aimed specifically at you. You might not have said anything, yet you support your teammates in what they do. So I guess my post was actually correct ;)

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2014, 08:07:58 PM »
I have been pushing for bans, I have been trying proza. I admin another game and if a player pulled the excrement eX has they would have been perm banned with no appeals.

I will continue to push for a ban.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2014, 09:58:14 PM »
Those jokes aren't funny to him or anyone else here (except for those, who came up with them ofc) I am pretty sure, despite knowing that, you still continued 'making' them, yet you are speaking of childish behavior. You didn't apologize (which I am sure you will never do), even tho you knew these jokes hurt him and are not funny to him at all. The only thing you do is try to somewhat 'justify' your actions, but it can't even be called justifying.

You are trying to make other people feel bad about a part of their life, that they can't change and you find that funny? How is that funny? Like "ahaha, you can't walk and you can't do anything about that", or "serves you right, you got cancer"? How is that funny at all?

I am honestly surprised that jitspoe/committee didn't make a move on this. If this would have been any other of the more known games, you would have been banned already. You are having fun verbally harassing someone, this is bannable in most of the games. Yes, you can make whatever joke you want, you can laugh at whatever you want, but you should put up with the consequences. You run around harassing JMR and now you are saying his ban is childish? Please, its deserved.

Mission

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2014, 01:48:14 AM »
The timeout rule, "If you timeout, you can no longer play in that match and your sub will have to play for you. Once you have been subbed from this, you may not join up again that match." was originally made to stop people purposely timing out to stop grab points. This rule will be reviewed, but do you guys think there should be a penalty for timeouts, and what should it be?

Aveiro

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2014, 01:48:56 AM »
Lol u eX guys are so mad because u cant play on tourney and u deserved it. Even if u have played dat tourney, its the same everytime, lamesla (he talks a lot about nonsense things, i know you was born mega uber ultra retarded), trashcra (talkin 24/7 tryin to be #1 person in trashtalking and your doing well) - ladies and gentlemans .. 2 the best trashtalkin guys from eX. Smacker - yelling master, even if it was his fault and you can be mvp of the match, its never his fault and yellin to everybody, nubveiro - example ... iam goin to low... nooo proza killed me here, again, noo fk it, iam goin to mid, fkin sht they killed me here, ima goin to camp and cry about my gameplay in my base. Thats eX team, thats why i left you newbs. You have no potential.
I wasnt typin facts, but reality of your eXcrement dplogin family.

We aren't mad at all lol. But thank you because I laughed at your posts so much. Weren't you that guy like one month ago who played with me and ascra 3vs3 against JMR's crew? I remember how you laughed at my jokes about cripples etc. It was like "Stop aveiro, im laughing so much that I can't play! roflmao lol xD"

something for you Squeezegod https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_rOKzBEz7U

- Legoless

Ace

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2014, 02:18:14 AM »
The timeout rule, "If you timeout, you can no longer play in that match and your sub will have to play for you. Once you have been subbed from this, you may not join up again that match." was originally made to stop people purposely timing out to stop grab points. This rule will be reviewed, but do you guys think there should be a penalty for timeouts, and what should it be?

Make them play 2v3 for the next round. Sub can join after that.

JosephGoebbels

• PGP
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2014, 02:22:53 AM »

timeout ≠ disconnect

We aren't mad at all lol. But thank you because I laughed at your posts so much. Weren't you that guy like one month ago who played with me and ascra 3vs3 against JMR's crew? I remember how you laughed at my jokes about cripples etc. It was like "Stop aveiro, im laughing so much that I can't play! roflmao lol xD"

something for you Squeezegod https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_rOKzBEz7U

- Legoless

also this. squeeze the biggest hypocrite ;) lets not forget it was on teamspeak. also didnt you make up one joke as well? ;) im pretty sure you did!

You are defending your teammates, saying that the BM will continue and there is nothing wrong with it -> you think it's fine and you don't find it offensive, otherwise you would have never said what you did. You may argue that you meant it some other way, but that message speaks for itself, as I said, think before you post something.

Also, in the end I said, that this post is not aimed specifically at you. You might not have said anything, yet you support your teammates in what they do. So I guess my post was actually correct ;)

yes i fully support my team and i wish them the best. i never said that i think its not fine, bm is fine and will always occur, using internet for the first time?

hele třeba zavolat shaa a suna, jde do tuhýho.

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2014, 04:16:21 AM »
WOW trashcra u posted match.... where my graphic card was dying, i had blinking display, mouselags, overheated notebook, but whatever, do I care? NO lol, i have now good stuff.

+this video, you tried troll me? You gave me fake recon, i was confused, and you trolled me there, wow, and now you are using this against me like real one. Its so sad.

Edit: yes I have to admit, i laughted for once, but never said something about that, and Iam sorry that i laughted, but if you are in couple of retarded people they are bringing you down, now Iam away from you newbies, and aveiro you are everytime trying to make yourself looking like a god, but when you are loosing, you are such a cry baby, raging guy, keep it up dood ;)

EDIT2 : By the way, to this pictures from match, Me, prozajik and picky played first time together in match. We wasn't even synchronized, and you grab this on us, ... you showed score 40:50 every map from people who played first time in this composition. So you showed how weak you are, cuz u played a lot together and had score like this.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 09:14:00 AM by Squeeze »

lukip

• VM-68
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2014, 04:53:57 AM »

last time we matched, gg squeeze, wanna rm?
lol you act like no one can beat you, we won you last time even with text recon, and we are not on .vT.`s level imo.

Aveiro

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2014, 04:55:23 AM »
and aveiro you are everytime trying to make yourself looking like a god, but when you are loosing, you are such a cry baby, raging nerd, keep it up dood ;)

I've never raged on dp. Why would I if I play good and only who is loosing the game is russian Squeeze who is getting capped 20points everytime he is 1vs3.

lol you act like no one can beat you, we won you last time even with text recon, and we are not on .vT.`s level imo.

yeah you played against adaMix and drunk aSla, maybe next time with me on eX side

#17pointlesspoststoautococker #freeaveiro2014 #shaoweneedyou

- Legoless
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 05:29:03 AM by Aveiro »

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2014, 05:45:35 AM »
I've never raged on dp. Why would I if I play good and only who is loosing the game is russian Squeeze who is getting capped 20points everytime he is 1vs3.
Why didn't you post the uncut video of squeeze, where you actually all 'quit' (aka raged) after he got capped even tho it was first map of the match? Being 0:1 on matches tho.

yes i fully support my team and i wish them the best. i never said that i think its not fine, bm is fine and will always occur, using internet for the first time?
BM ≠ harassing. This has went far overboard.

And.... if you think aveiro is acting childish and you fully support him, then that means that you are being childish aswell doesn't it? So your post about excluding you from all of this doesn't really make sense.

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2014, 06:09:56 AM »
Aveiro, you are too funny in my eyes, i feel really high confident to play against you, nothing more "capped everytime in 1v3 20 pts" nice try, another trashtalk

Go back to elementary school, i will be thanksful. Slovakia - Russia (diff)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 09:18:02 AM by Squeeze »

Aveiro

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2014, 06:29:25 AM »
i will be thanksful.

be "thanksful" but maybe you should go with me :)

#16togo

- Legoless

JosephGoebbels

• PGP
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2014, 07:19:52 AM »
BM ≠ harassing. This has went far overboard. And.... if you think aveiro is acting childish and you fully support him, then that means that you are being childish aswell doesn't it? So your post about excluding you from all of this doesn't really make sense.
why? we're having fun, we've come up with some hitlerious jokes, not our fault you find them offensive and childish ;)

also:

Aveiro, you are too funny in my eyes, forever, nothing more :D "capped everytime in 1v3 20 pts" :D nice try princess :D BTW, for your intelligence, you can be better... learn GEO iam from Slovakia. So go back to elementary school, i will be thanksful.

skvízo fakt sa na to vyjeb keď ti to nejde :D zbytočne sa snažíš :D

edit: tu máš a nenaser si do gatí
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 08:12:47 AM by JosephGoebbels »

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2014, 07:49:08 AM »
why? we're having fun, we've come up with some hitlerious jokes, not our fault you find them offensive and childish ;)

Nobody finds them funny but you. You know that, many people told you, yet you still keep on making, this is what is childish, not the jokes. You don't care about anything but your amusement, while people are actually getting hurt by your jokes and they told you so many times. Just, leave, nobody here wants you around, get lost already.

That post doesn't make any sense at all. Yes, cyber-bullying MAY be done on computer, but what if you need your computer for work/school? Cyber-bullying isn't just some dumb skype chat/forum posts. It's a real thing that goes far beyond that, e-mail spamming, phone messages. People are sometimes stupid enough to let their phone number get away. So you would say its their fault, but why should it be? There is like no reason for the 'cyber-bully' to do what he is doing now. Yes, for his own amusement...oh wait, that means he thinks he is above that guy who is getting bullied and doesn't deserve to be happy. But what gives the bully right to think so? Nothing is the answer, nothing.
Cyber-bullying is real and can really exist, sometimes you just can't get away from the screen just like that. It may be easy for some dumb guy to say it, who doesn't even know how to install an application, because he is working manually or doesn't use computer at all. But this guy clearly didn't consider all the 'classes' of people and doesn't even know what cyber-bullying actually is.

BTW:"Cyberbullying is the use of information technology to harm or harass other people in a deliberate, repeated, and hostile manner." And IS punishable by LAW in the USA. I think that the government might knew a little more about it, than this guy.

EDIT:An edit? I will give you A for affort

JosephGoebbels

• PGP
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2014, 08:15:03 AM »
Nobody finds them funny but you. You know that, many people told you, yet you still keep on making, this is what is childish, not the jokes. You don't care about anything but your amusement, while people are actually getting hurt by your jokes and they told you so many times. Just, leave, nobody here wants you around, get lost already.

That post doesn't make any sense at all. Yes, cyber-bullying MAY be done on computer, but what if you need your computer for work/school? Cyber-bullying isn't just some dumb skype chat/forum posts. It's a real thing that goes far beyond that, e-mail spamming, phone messages. People are sometimes stupid enough to let their phone number get away. So you would say its their fault, but why should it be? There is like no reason for the 'cyber-bully' to do what he is doing now. Yes, for his own amusement...oh wait, that means he thinks he is above that guy who is getting bullied and doesn't deserve to be happy. But what gives the bully right to think so? Nothing is the answer, nothing.
Cyber-bullying is real and can really exist, sometimes you just can't get away from the screen just like that. It may be easy for some dumb guy to say it, who doesn't even know how to install an application, because he is working manually or doesn't use computer at all. But this guy clearly didn't consider all the 'classes' of people and doesn't even know what cyber-bullying actually is.

BTW:"Cyberbullying is the use of information technology to harm or harass other people in a deliberate, repeated, and hostile manner." And IS punishable by LAW in the USA. I think that the government might knew a little more about it, than this guy.

EDIT:An edit? I will give you A for affort

jebem na tu angličtinu, kámo čítaš vôbec čo píšeš za sračky? :D jebe ti keď takýto román napíšeš lebo vozíčkarovi robia zle? :D najdi si koníček naozaj :D

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2014, 08:53:57 AM »
jebem na tu angličtinu, kámo čítaš vôbec čo píšeš za sračky? :D jebe ti keď takýto román napíšeš lebo vozíčkarovi robia zle? :D najdi si koníček naozaj :D
translated:screw english, do you even read what stupid stuff you post? Are you dumb if you write an essay like that, because they are being mean to a wheelchair guy? Better find a hobby

This is english forum, so english or kamasutra, as would aveiro say.

Anyway, I got hobby, can't you see? I am deliberately forcing you to post here. My posts actually make sense and you got not responses to them. You spend just as much time on this forum as i did, because you are actually replying to my posts, so don't lecture me how I should spend my free time, thanks.

You didn't even try to prove my arguments false, you just went straight to harass me now. I wonder why, probably because the stuff i write actually makes sense and has some logic behind it.

And yes, i will stand up for JMR. He did for this community in one day more, than ALL of you did during the whole time you play this game. All you did was trying to ruin it and cried when you got punished for it. JMR deserves people to stand up for him, you don't.

"but omgomg its the internet you are stupid, its not real blablablalbla", well thank you, for your helpful contribution to the discussion. You are right, its not real. So prove it, if you don't care about internet just leave this community. Guess what, after all your jokes, YOU are the cancer. So jokes on you ;)

JosephGoebbels

• PGP
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2014, 09:01:26 AM »
kámo ja končím tebe nieje rady :D jasne že nebudem vyvracať tvoje argumenty keď stoja za chuj a sú parádne offtopic :D jj toľko času tu strávim, prídem si checknúť raz za 2 hodiny čo si vypľul odpíšem do 30sekund a idem preč :D sa nesnaž byť supercool v očiach komunity :D hlavne tým prekladaním ;) čus patkan

niečo k tebe ešte: either way i can sum this up into "fights on internet are like paralympics. if you win youre still retarded."