Author Topic: [GT]BeViS / [GT]ShyGuy  (Read 18294 times)

loial21

• Autococker
Re: [GT]BeViS / [GT]ShyGuy
« Reply #60 on: July 22, 2006, 10:24:40 PM »
I am hardly hostile Boompie. Hostile would have got me banned. Pleae re-word your intented statement.

BooMeR

• VM-68
« Reply #61 on: July 22, 2006, 10:29:13 PM »
I was talking to Derrek not you Loial

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #62 on: July 22, 2006, 10:40:01 PM »
In all fairness, you did not say this.

Hostile will would have gotten Derrek baned as well. Pleae re-word.

BooMeR

• VM-68
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2006, 12:02:21 AM »
wow would you shut up please, so annoying. not my fault you get confused easily.

Derrek

• Stingray
« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2006, 12:49:43 AM »
To be fair Derrek, I didn't provoke anything, like I said I have witnesses to what happened. I wasn't trying to be mean by anything. I just thought it was ridiculous that it happened. I didn't attack GT, Loial turned it into that.

Boomer...I never mentioned you...why do you want to talk about youself so much?  If I didn't mention your name specifically, then you should not have either.  If I had something to say about you, I would have brought up your name!

I would like to mention, though, Clipz.  I have seen several posts about GT not banning Clipz for his hacking.
GT *DID* ban Clipz according to the server rules (at that time).  He was banned...why do people assume that he was not? 

It is funny how there are those who would mention certain people that they thought *didn't* get banned and those mentioned are shunned from certain social realms, but people that obviosly got banned (skater, specifically) are socially acceptable.  Why is it that previous hacking persons are more acceptable the people that are against those that hack??

Why is it that there are certain people that constantly want to pick on GT for their actions??  I have seen those that wish to degrade, act worse *consistently* more then GT has as a whole.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 02:49:50 AM by Derrek »

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2006, 01:44:05 AM »
Because I didnt laugh at the admins saying there was nothing they can do and also lie to the community about several other things. But its off topic.

Derrek

• Stingray
« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2006, 02:50:43 AM »
what?  there were several questions I posted...can you please specify which one you are replying to?

-Derrek

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2006, 03:00:48 AM »
wow would you shut up please, so annoying. not my fault you get confused easily.
I was the closest GT post to your reply post (by several hours) not Derrek, which BTW has my name in it, perhaps I made a honest mistake, AGAIN[/u] Boomer you did not identify to the forum readers (via your post) who was then, the intended person of your reply. We could easily be both at fault. At least you could say 'sorry' or "dam Loial you are right I did not think that'' I doubt we will see any such regrets or apologizes, which I will get into during the final part of this forum request. So here is my apology if needed. Sorry Boomy.. Derrek showed me why you posted what you did. Please understand my confusion, my name was in your post in question. 

More important matters below

What was I supposed to assume? How is that 'annoying' to such an extreme severity? To make you compelled to post what you did? Again people could be confused when you don’t specify the intended recipient yet. So confused, yes I was. Try referencing the post or comment with a simple paste, into your post. I too have been guilty of this. However and again if you re-read the order of my post to yours vs. yours to Derrek's post that you addition the time apart from my post to yours. You will see why I assumed you were replying to me. There is no need to degrade the forum with comments that could be considered hurtful and unproductive. Not saying you intended to do anything bad, other than flam on me for not knowing whom you were talking to. Here is the comment.

This was in response to...

In all fairness, you did not say this. Hostile would have gotten Derrek banned as well. Please re-word.

Sorry for the again for the misunderstanding but what in the above comment provoked this…

wow would you shut up please, so annoying. not my fault you get confused easily

Dear forum readers and Moderators, I ask this, what does comments like the above really accomplish? Does it better the game or its players? We as a community shout ask for those he must act with no regard to others. In other words, we should not make comments like this on the forum. but should be said on or with IRC buddies or a PM? This will save time for everyone involved or who cares.

Not to belabor this, but I feel compelled to mention to new forum users, that Boomer should have more than just pointed out that he was not replying to me. But, rather showing me where the fallacy was in my post. As you know, this would have been more helpful and forum friendly. For instance… having proof of an admin abuse and or, also (unrelated) referring specifically to which post you are replying to, by using the quote feature. That could have helped new forum members or people like myself. Also important this could be helpful on cutting down on a lot of pointless flame posts on the forum with personal vendettas and also help the un-savvy users follow along (Like Loial). In this case some 'hick' from Texas (not Iron or Blitz but me) figured out this is how it should be done. I am sure a young man from Oregon can do the same. Poor Jitspoe!! He needs more moderators or less personal flamers on the forum. This has gotten out of hand.

*Edit, if you think that is annoying, wait till you get a Job that pays $100,000 or even flipping burgers, it does not matter what your pay is. A lot of aspects in day-to-day life at any point are truly annoying not to mention the responsibility of Family, friends and Job. A misunderstanding like this that we have had is in a Free FPS is not annoying, it should be fun. Agreed? So try striving for that.

*All I have edited some of my comments, as I have not slept since FRI and found Huge mistakes in it. Please enjoy and contact GT via PMing me, IRC or Vent for any questions about GT clan or servers. It seems as though a lot (and I mean a lot) of (yes again) conjecture and inaccurate biased opinions have been formed in the past. This is not the case now, due to a new order formed about 5 months ago.

In the interest of fairness to all clans and players, please avoid inflammatory comments that are in mostly second hand information. "Unless you can prove someone is hacking don’t post it." Right? Same thing with complaints of abuse, be it admin or player or Code writers. J.

*Loial's Disclaimer     

If any person has trouble comprehending (not disagreeing) with this post’s content (not length) PM me please or meet me in game to go IRC (I never idle there). I have all day to explain any miscommunications, for the readers of the post. I, don’t have all day to argue or read pointless non-productive flaming posts or PM's including spelling and grammar corrections, this was edited by word. If you do disagree with me please post some sound logic that clearly states a resolution or some kind of unknown facet to your disagreement that was over looked by me or others and AGAIN please avoid being personal, unless its in good taste.

Thank you for your time, I know this is long. In summation some are not helping in fact they are hurting the game by posting pure (yes again) conjectures and acting like children with no guardianship. Despite the temp ban in the forum and global ban list. Impunity is something sadly that has been somehow granted to some of the younger players by there own edicts. They don’t care how they actions can affect others. I have posted on this very topic before and subject matter. With little or no response, big surprise huh?

-l21
« Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 08:16:36 AM by loial21 »

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2006, 09:33:57 AM »
you really think anyone is going to read that? I dont want  a headache, sorry.

ruddy

• Stingray
« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2006, 10:47:40 AM »
I have no idea who loial is, ive played this game years and never come across him on a server. However i have painted a picture of what he is like through reading the forums and he seems like a complete (you know what). He seems to reply in every post and it seems every single post doesnt concern him at all (this post for example). Who are you and why are you still around. Therefore I totally agree with Boomer.... SOD OFF!

rud

Blitz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2006, 02:51:37 PM »
If you do disagree with me please post some sound logic that clearly states a resolution or some kind of unknown facet to your disagreement that was over looked by me or others and AGAIN please avoid being personal, unless its in good taste.

hahaha... wow -- priceless.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #71 on: July 23, 2006, 05:22:32 PM »
Ruddy, then perhaps we catch up on whats is happening by going to the GT vent channel and talking with me. I am in the GT clan and had a vote to ban them.  Perhaps you should reserve you judgement and name calling untill you get to know me or the entire situation. My posts for the most part are an attempt to again show GT has turned a new leaf several months back. Taco and even I belive Bain had mentioned this. Why is this hard for the rest of you to understad? Also I have heard your name being mentioned as being caught cheating or rather turning your self in or whatever. So in that regard step off my toes. If you like we can meet on vent whenever, if you would like to get to know me and discuss my posts. So that you dont look and act like *clueless flamer which by other official forum standards you would have been banned. Try to be more helpful not hurtfu then perhaps you would better understand my intentions. GG

Smokey I got alot to say in defense of GT my self and hopes for a better quality of posts, most of them are just flames on others then it goes on back and forth. You would do the same (defend your self) dont be obtusely hipocritical.  Also, sorry your attention span is that of..... well you are 15, so I will let that pass. It appears Blitz endured it and I am guessing his IQ is lower than yours, seeing as how you claim to be the smartest perons in paintball via your IQ. Need I remind you he was a tennis stud after all in Texas and should be inducted into the.  I am not one bit suprised that you dont have reason to read a length post despite the poster, you simply dont care and in addition you cant seem to post anything helpful about GT or me , for the most part anythgin. You do use GT's vent and severs. I guess you really dont have an issue with GT or me. I base this on your silence after countless questions by us directly on the last two flame threads one of which is now locked. Shreshould this thread its been nothing but 'I think badly about somehting or someone. Never a solutions or a helpful comment0

Blitz what is priceless about that? Realy?
Is it not better to correct, or be helpful  priceless,  alas I am trying to be fair and honest.

I know that is a foriegn concepts being, jo to you is more than i can say for the last three posts. What more do you want? For me to act like hissk8ter, smokey, and now ruddy. I am more mature than this and honestly care about the betterment of the game, even to the point of donating money spending or being an admin then time correct people when the get out of line. I will be the first to apologize in public if I am / was wrong. Who here has done this?

« Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 06:05:35 PM by loial21 »

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #72 on: July 23, 2006, 05:28:09 PM »
Loial, your posts make no points. You say things no one cares about. How can we make you stop posting? As for W/E you said about me: "black person you aint got excrement on me."

Thanks.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 05:51:25 PM by Smokey69 »

BooMeR

• VM-68
« Reply #73 on: July 23, 2006, 05:47:36 PM »
Yep thats it Derrek, I am makign everything about me. You caught me red handed. I was referring to the thread I made about PiCaSSo, seeing how it's locked I had to reply here.

Loial, just make your posts straight to the point. I'm sure we no one wants to read your 4 paragraph explainations that lead to nothing.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #74 on: July 23, 2006, 06:25:05 PM »
Please explain why they make no point, not just say it. Otherwise that just being a flamer. The whole point is about making things better and progress, added in with examples showing what is wrong and how to improve the forums posts. This comes from both Derrek and my posts. We have been fair, understanding and open to suggestion. Again the vent servers are open for this very reason. Feel free to drop by and discuss your issues. Otherwise why post with out a resolution? I am guessing its becuase you a have a personal issue with GT or me. In either case why is this then on the forum and not in a private forum or channel.

This has again turned in to a forum flame war led by the usual suspects. ALso lets try not to hash stuff up that is lcoked. My self included.

Again Boomer I being polite in saying you need to be more clear and use the quote feature so there is no room for doubt, and yes my post could be shorter and long posts do suck, but as I said I had several points to make and wanted to back them up with explains, What its wrong with that?

*Waits for thread lock and for people to show up on vent and discuss issues that cant seemed to get solved hear due to lack of a moderator(s). No offense men to  Jitspoe. Again Derrek, GT and I are trying to make things fair and better for the game, Which I am sure you approve of this . Why cant boomer or smokey acknowledge this? Worse they flame on it.   

« Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 07:24:36 PM by loial21 »

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #75 on: July 23, 2006, 06:38:48 PM »
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. In molestie egestas dui. Vivamus faucibus, est eu lacinia nonummy, ipsum neque tempor nibh, sed porttitor lacus neque sit amet odio. Sed ut nisi. Vivamus leo. Aenean et pede id massa pretium vestibulum. Sed lacus diam, vulputate quis, hendrerit nec, tincidunt eu, odio. Phasellus mauris ipsum, fringilla non, imperdiet et, interdum vel, arcu. Vivamus ultrices augue eget urna. In mattis, ipsum at iaculis aliquet, quam nunc ullamcorper ante, in sollicitudin nunc purus et dolor. Suspendisse potenti. Donec tempus enim vel tortor. Fusce lectus justo, eleifend id, sagittis ultrices, tristique vitae, neque. Etiam turpis. Nunc aliquam sollicitudin nibh. Nulla in tellus. Sed at massa et turpis fringilla gravida.

Integer tempus libero id justo. Donec nibh massa, feugiat vitae, sodales non, tempor id, diam. Quisque nulla nisl, sodales et, tempor sit amet, tempor nec, felis. Curabitur consectetuer, nulla sed consequat vestibulum, magna tortor accumsan purus, et luctus arcu nulla in mauris. Nulla facilisi. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Sed a nulla. Maecenas sed elit et nunc mattis adipiscing. Nullam varius pulvinar sem. Praesent venenatis consectetuer eros. Quisque at magna a leo sagittis imperdiet. Etiam ac felis sit amet ligula viverra eleifend. Nam vulputate lacus vel magna. Pellentesque in erat. Pellentesque mauris odio, venenatis at, dictum accumsan, pharetra ac, erat. Mauris viverra lacus ut eros. Sed vitae nisi in lacus interdum blandit. Suspendisse vitae lectus nec metus porta vestibulum.

Suspendisse potenti. Donec aliquam leo eu risus. Maecenas adipiscing. Duis vel dolor eget ligula iaculis aliquet. Aliquam erat volutpat. Sed non ligula quis arcu faucibus aliquam. Mauris nec eros. Quisque laoreet urna nec elit. Vivamus bibendum feugiat justo. In pellentesque.

Sed eget nisi nec eros volutpat nonummy. Nunc lorem. Morbi adipiscing odio eu leo. Curabitur ut mi. Duis imperdiet. Sed interdum metus quis metus. Cras diam. Fusce diam tellus, auctor congue, sollicitudin at, fermentum vel, dui. Vestibulum sodales erat sit amet est. Ut mollis, nisi eu ullamcorper posuere, pede dolor imperdiet ligula, a commodo ipsum orci vel metus.

Mauris justo pede, pellentesque nec, facilisis ac, elementum eget, risus. Morbi molestie, massa vel sollicitudin posuere, purus est suscipit turpis, at porttitor dui purus condimentum nibh. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Aenean diam mauris, tincidunt id, eleifend in, condimentum sit amet, tellus. Nullam sit amet erat. Sed sed justo. Quisque vel ipsum. Sed urna metus, cursus sit amet, aliquam sit amet, hendrerit at, magna. Cras urna. Quisque tincidunt ultricies magna. Mauris pharetra, purus sed tristique consequat, risus pede cursus ipsum, nec egestas velit tortor egestas urna.

Sed quam est, vulputate in, rhoncus id, mattis eget, sapien. Aenean tristique orci eget tellus. Integer tortor risus, consequat posuere, fringilla nec, fermentum in, augue. Praesent feugiat sem et purus. Donec id eros in sapien dictum faucibus. Donec eu odio ac urna bibendum eleifend. Donec interdum felis in odio vestibulum tincidunt. Pellentesque in diam et ligula tincidunt pellentesque. Sed quis odio. Vivamus quam. Duis nonummy, turpis a mattis feugiat, leo justo rutrum ante, vitae sagittis neque metus quis neque. Donec neque risus, dictum semper, gravida et, imperdiet vel, eros. In mauris tellus, fermentum eu, blandit consequat, ullamcorper eu, nisl. Sed suscipit. Etiam leo. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Aenean vel nulla.

Donec volutpat, neque quis tempor lacinia, pede tortor ornare risus, non sagittis purus tortor tincidunt ligula. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Suspendisse nonummy nisi sed sem. Nam sed justo quis purus condimentum iaculis. Pellentesque auctor justo dapibus felis. Praesent mollis quam nec ipsum. Nulla facilisi. Nam tempor imperdiet sem. Proin imperdiet nulla eget ipsum. Sed tempus neque dapibus augue accumsan molestie. Nunc mattis est vitae ipsum. Sed rhoncus libero et augue.

Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Nulla tristique lacinia nulla. Pellentesque sed enim. Cras cursus nulla vitae odio. Phasellus et massa id nulla scelerisque pulvinar. Sed mi metus, viverra at, interdum id, accumsan vitae, urna. Cras vitae massa. Mauris euismod elit a lacus. Fusce bibendum ullamcorper massa. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos hymenaeos. Suspendisse fringilla semper enim. Duis tristique rhoncus lectus. Quisque pretium, dui eget pretium malesuada, lectus nulla molestie purus, quis volutpat ipsum velit vel nisi.

Donec rutrum, enim vitae sollicitudin facilisis, massa metus vestibulum nibh, ut molestie justo quam ac dui. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos hymenaeos. Nulla facilisi. Nam dictum, lorem quis ultrices interdum, nisl turpis faucibus lorem, in vehicula orci tellus vel nisl.GT IS TRYING TO GET BETTER Donec condimentum dignissim est. Nam eros mauris, consectetuer vitae, interdum a, tempus sed, leo. Sed augue diam, posuere at, sodales sit amet, porta eu, pede. Suspendisse interdum. Duis hendrerit. Donec pede. Sed bibendum pede eu nibh bibendum gravida. Mauris lacinia nunc sollicitudin lectus. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Sed arcu. Curabitur orci metus, suscipit sit amet, rutrum quis, egestas quis, lorem.

Ut sit amet nisl elementum pede ullamcorper scelerisque. Proin felis. Pellentesque iaculis, mauris nec scelerisque congue, nibh velit convallis elit, a dignissim est metus ut urna. Vivamus vehicula erat sed turpis. Suspendisse potenti. Mauris sollicitudin. PLZ EXPLAIN. Integer varius bibendum nulla. Proin vitae neque non nulla condimentum porttitor. Aenean eu nunc. Etiam vehicula ultricies nunc. Etiam adipiscing tellus id lorem. Praesent vestibulum lacinia quam.

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #76 on: July 23, 2006, 06:39:21 PM »
That right there, is a loial post. I hope i make myself clear.

Blitz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #77 on: July 23, 2006, 08:05:03 PM »
But I must explain to you how all this mistaken idea of denouncing pleasure and praising pain was born and I will give you a complete account of the system, and expound the actual teachings of the great explorer of the truth, the master-builder of human happiness. No one rejects, dislikes, or avoids pleasure itself, because it is pleasure, but because those who do not know how to pursue pleasure rationally encounter consequences that are extremely painful. Nor again is there anyone who loves or pursues or desires to obtain pain of itself, because it is pain, but because occasionally circumstances occur in which toil and pain can procure him some great pleasure. To take a trivial example, which of us ever undertakes laborious backdoor jumping exercises, except to obtain some advantage from it? But who has any right to find fault with a man who chooses to enjoy a pleasure that has no annoying consequences, or one who avoids a pain that produces no resultant pleasure?

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #78 on: July 23, 2006, 08:23:42 PM »
Just to clarify the whole boomer conversation:

Derrek: Also,  If you taunt or provoke GT, then EXPECT TO BE KICKED/BANNED for *YOUR* silly actions.
BooMeR: To be fair Derrek, I didn't provoke anything
Derrek: did I mention you boomer?
loial21: I just asked for proof.
BooMeR: No I didn't say you mentioned me, I was just saying cause in your post you talked about provoking such actions. You don't have to be hostile about it.
loial21: I am hardly hostile
BooMeR: I was talking to Derrek not you Loial
loial21: In all fairness, you did not say this.
BooMeR: not my fault you get confused easily.
Derrek: Boomer...I never mentioned you...why do you want to talk about youself so much?
BooMeR: I was referring to the thread I made about PiCaSSo, seeing how it's locked I had to reply here.

Of course, this has nothing to do with BeViS or ShyGuy cheating.

IronFist

• Autococker
« Reply #79 on: July 23, 2006, 09:04:35 PM »
But I must explain to you how all this mistaken idea of denouncing pleasure and praising pain was born and I will give you a complete account of the system, and expound the actual teachings of the great explorer of the truth, the master-builder of human happiness. No one rejects, dislikes, or avoids pleasure itself, because it is pleasure, but because those who do not know how to pursue pleasure rationally encounter consequences that are extremely painful. Nor again is there anyone who loves or pursues or desires to obtain pain of itself, because it is pain, but because occasionally circumstances occur in which toil and pain can procure him some great pleasure. To take a trivial example, which of us ever undertakes laborious backdoor jumping exercises, except to obtain some advantage from it? But who has any right to find fault with a man who chooses to enjoy a pleasure that has no annoying consequences, or one who avoids a pain that produces no resultant pleasure?

Ah, the wise words of the intellectual Cicero. A great man, he was.

Pleasure is purely relative. In the infinite expanse of the abstract mind, one conjures up many irreconcilable conclusions to the definition. One must entrench the mind in a reality, one fitting the scope of the problem. The back-door jump has one purpose; to tread the ether-regions of ethernet and fibre in one great bound, albeit with a touch of skill...

To be continued.