Author Topic: [GT]BeViS / [GT]ShyGuy  (Read 18293 times)

MeRL

• VM-68
Re: [GT]BeViS / [GT]ShyGuy
« Reply #80 on: July 24, 2006, 12:21:23 AM »
Jitspoe: Can you lock this thread? I come on here seeing that there are new posts and I expect to see information that is relative to the initial topic yet all i see from some people is "blah blah blah...yes i know blah blah. blah blah? Oh really? That's a great story, but blah blah" Holllllly crap. I know it's my fault for actually reading the entire post but please lock it. This one hasn't gone anywhere in days and people are still replying. =) Thanks dude.
- MeRL

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #81 on: July 24, 2006, 12:55:55 AM »
Please dont. I enjoy loials essays.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #82 on: July 24, 2006, 01:34:03 AM »
"Taco and even I belive Bain had mentioned this." --> Yeah, Derrek has been doing a stand-up job being an admin. He is actually a part of the community and is very responsive to requests about the GT servers (particularly uploading maps).

However, I wouldn't have many other positive comments about GT,  GT members, or servers (maplists etc) besides the fact that i was pleased that they participated in the first season of PBCup.

Stoics are the lose.

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #83 on: July 24, 2006, 07:14:29 AM »
HOLY EMO Batman!

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #84 on: July 24, 2006, 10:50:03 AM »
Thanks Merl. I talked to Jitspoe about it last night about doing that. Derrek will be contacting Jitspoe to dicsuss how to prevent further attacks on GT, once I get a chance to talk to Derrek.

All,
We offered alternates to forum bashing. If you want to be fair, if you read my posts I stayed away from personal attacks (after your warning) and tried to be polite and to the point with examples to back those points up along with resolutions to the complaints. In addtion Jitspoe has mentioned that all of us should have stayed on topic and ignored all the hurtful comments. Good advice. But easier said then done. I did say to him I will watch that from now on. Will the others? This questions leads to my next sstatements.

What Jits is going to do about bashing? If I were to act with impunity like some here has (smokey's faux post of Loial). I would expect some kind of punishment, like Lun.

Jitspoe,

I doubt Bevis or Shy will be posting they are banned and out of GT end of story. Close this thread.  We should have ignored them but I felt the need to give them alternate options to bashing us in a public forum and then having to remind them after every negetive responce. When will it end becuase we are bending over backwards to make this a better game and all we do is get crapped on kicked. Please help.

-L
« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 11:13:40 AM by loial21 »

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #85 on: July 24, 2006, 12:10:56 PM »
FYI i waited on vent for an hour last night. you never came.