Author Topic: New Kick?  (Read 9970 times)

loial21

• Autococker
Re: New Kick?
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2006, 04:57:26 PM »
I asked him this in obs the day after the offense in game. I have a demo of this conversation. He would not admit to using the CMD. I found it odd and   wierd that right before he got kicked several times mm1 shows him having typed 'OOO' than bam he was kicked.

GT will wait a week and a day for him to respond. If he does not respond should we temp or perm ban him? Fair enough?

Jitspoe wrote
by stating what he typed at the console

Jitspoe, what medium would you like to convey this through, I doubt you would want that posted here. ;)

HazE

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2006, 05:18:01 PM »
LOL, first of all, how come Y2merry has only 2 posts? and they both on here LOL, Y2J is mad cuz i own him, skater my son, u r banned from all gt servers for over a year, good job dood, P!NK is cool, p!nk, as long as i have a face, u have a place to sit

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2006, 05:26:08 PM »
There you have it, folks.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2006, 05:28:05 PM »
Jitspoe, what medium would you like to convey this through, I doubt you would want that posted here. ;)

Ummm... something that when you type it in kicks you for cheating? I don't think that'll be a huge issue if we tell people...
EDIT: Ooh! Ohh! I think I know what it is!
EDIT2: Nope, but jits should check his PMs. Found something bad.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2006, 05:36:42 PM »
is that gonna result in a ban cuz he didnt admit to using a CMD?

IronFist

• Autococker
_
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2006, 05:40:35 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 10:47:19 PM by IronFist »

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2006, 06:15:49 PM »
is that gonna result in a ban cuz he didnt admit to using a CMD?
Very good question.

I am just trying to be fair. Besides its not even my server nor do I have ops. I am just reporting it as promised and waiting for a clear decision from Jitspoe so that the GT leaders can vote on it. "There you have it" leads me to belive Jits gave him an chance to report what he did if anything. I dont see a CMD nor has jitspoe PMed me, that he gave this to Jitspoet on the DL. I say ban is in order but I will wait a while longer for Jitspoe to be more clear and offer a reasonable punishment.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2006, 06:22:21 PM »
LOL, first of all, how come Y2happy has only 2 posts? and they both on here LOL, Y2J is mad cuz i own him, skater my son, u r banned from all gt servers for over a year, good job dood, P!NK is cool, p!nk, as long as i have a face, u have a place to sit

bahahahaha

P!nk

• Autococker
_
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2006, 07:37:53 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 02:33:31 AM by P!nk »

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2006, 12:55:35 AM »
I actually caught HazE on IRC earlier.  As I'm sure you can imagine from his post, our conversation didn't go very far.  This is what I managed to get out of him, though:
- He was typing chat messages directly to the console, and noted there were a few words he couldn't use, such as "id".
- He thought a GT member had kicked him and was upset at first.
- He couldn't remember what he typed at the time he got kicked.
- He claimed he wasn't cheating, and that he didn't even know how.

I'd say he probably just typed a command in unintentionally.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2006, 12:58:43 AM »
I'd say no. What is this command that auto-kicks you? How easy is it to type it in? If it's like, gl_omfg_make_you_win, it's not going to be something you can put in by mistake.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2006, 01:16:55 AM »
itd have to be something halfway complicated and not an everyday word to clear up what eii is saying

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2006, 01:30:38 AM »
I actually caught HazE on IRC earlier.  As I'm sure you can imagine from his post, our conversation didn't go very far.  This is what I managed to get out of him, though:
- He was typing chat messages directly to the console, and noted there were a few words he couldn't use, such as "id".
- He thought a GT member had kicked him and was upset at first.
- He couldn't remember what he typed at the time he got kicked.
- He claimed he wasn't cheating, and that he didn't even know how.

you honestly think he did it on accident. Come on jitspoe.

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2006, 08:04:17 AM »
If ya ain't gots no proof ya gots to let it go.

I do think he should have a temp ban on these forums for his inappropriate comment to !pink though.
My daughter read that and I had to answer all kinds of questions about seating arrangements and faces and stuff.
Now she's scarred for life and will never sit on face as long as she lives...we're arranging therapy as I speak...oh the humanity!

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2006, 08:53:49 AM »
lmfoa s8n. wow.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2006, 12:16:20 PM »
Thanks for looking into this. Please consider this. It was serveral times not just once, what does that say for his intentions I will let you figure out. Please also consider what Eiii posted. Is there any way to track this? Also S8n's point is valid.

Short and to the point.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2006, 12:58:33 PM »
Name some of those commands jitspoe. Most of them require an underscore? I highly doubt he hit gl_ or something on accident. Lmfao, thats hilarious.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2006, 01:09:23 PM »
None of them require an underscore, and they're all short (2-4 letters).

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2006, 01:11:46 PM »
I had a post previously but I must've lost it.  I always hit preview and forget to post...

Anyway, someone probably told him type in a command, or he was console chatting.  Banning him would be like banning every user that fell for the ALT FAXMACHINE or /join #2,000 trick.

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2006, 01:23:40 PM »
whats alt faxmachine? and /join #2,000 never did anything to my irc. what is it supposed to do?