Author Topic: [eX]siberia || Player ID: 55865 Possible Wallhack.!  (Read 13349 times)

L3vi

• Stingray
Re: [eX]siberia || Player ID: 55865 Possible Wallhack.!
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2014, 04:42:04 PM »
"idc anyways" - why do you post all your demos then and answer here? = P But dont get me wrong - this discussion right here is getting really unnecessary...

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2014, 04:55:41 PM »
Idc anyways to their kicks and tbans on me. Its getting annoying but whatever. If they wont play vs me its their own decision.

knuddlee

• Stingray
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2014, 04:08:21 AM »
Idc anyways to their kicks and tbans on me. Its getting annoying but whatever. If they wont play vs me its their own decision.

Then, if you just don't care.... if its just annoying... if its just "whatever"... if its our own decision... THEN WHY THE intercourse DO YOU MAKE SUCH A BIG DEAL OUT OF IT?! O.o

JosephGoebbels

• PGP
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2014, 08:13:55 AM »

madcuzbad

/thread

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2014, 10:22:57 AM »
They are not hacking. You're just not good it's that simple. From my experience and what I've been told og is a pretty bad team. So when you get beaten by a better team it doesn't mean they hack. This is jusy an assumption but, Possibly stop playing vs newbs in pubs and you will get better.

L3vi

• Stingray
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2014, 12:39:45 PM »
They are not hacking. You're just not good it's that simple. From my experience and what I've been told og is a pretty bad team. So when you get beaten by a better team it doesn't mean they hack. This is jusy an assumption but, Possibly stop playing vs newbs in pubs and you will get better.

Give this man a cookie

Ace

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2014, 12:03:24 AM »

the problem is that og loses against noobs in pubs, how to train clipz-san

ecoli

• PGP
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2014, 10:55:01 AM »
the problem is that og loses against noobs in pubs, how to train clipz-san

Well, after I've read every reply to this report it is ridiculous how the topics change within, and how nobody cares about the actual reason of it.
I don't think that this is right, more or less it's unfair. This is just a normal report, and everybody starts flaming only because og is not that good?
Really if that is everything you have to say to this, then better delete the report function.

xrichardx

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2014, 11:37:08 AM »
The problem is that this is not a normal report. >og< doesnt even ask for their enemies' demos (which should be the normal behaviour if you suspect that someone was cheating). See the screenshot on the first page, they just start accusing their enemies of cheating as soon as their enemies get better than them in a match. Obviously, this behaviour only ends up in people laughing about them when they "report" a "cheater". Have you watched the demo? There is nothing that actually makes me think that siberia was cheating in that game.

ecoli

• PGP
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2014, 12:15:44 PM »
The problem is that this is not a normal report. >og< doesnt even ask for their enemies' demos (which should be the normal behaviour if you suspect that someone was cheating). See the screenshot on the first page, they just start accusing their enemies of cheating as soon as their enemies get better than them in a match. Obviously, this behaviour only ends up in people laughing about them when they "report" a "cheater". Have you watched the demo? There is nothing that actually makes me think that siberia was cheating in that game.

Yes I actually watched it several times. I am not entirely sure about how he (siberia) knew about the exact position of his opponent, he could just guess where. Maybe it was luck, but however it is a hack or not, a report asks for the opinion of the community. But only for that situation. What I donĀ“t like about this thread is that everybody starts to flame about og and about their skills, without connecting it to that demo..

Whatever.

knuddlee

• Stingray
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2014, 12:46:09 PM »

That's pretty correct.

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2014, 01:41:18 PM »

mRokita

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2014, 03:27:58 PM »

Well,
Ive watched your demo and i can't say that its 100% clean.
I haven't watched the full clip yet.

L3vi

• Stingray
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2014, 03:35:24 PM »
Dat art :oooo @TeMaRu photoshop hax!! Ban inc.

sBi

• Stingray
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2014, 06:19:44 AM »
hi, i checked your demo,  but i didnot see nothing wrong ... sorry extra, i am not who you find out.

sBi

• Stingray
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2014, 07:56:05 AM »
my demo... enjoy it extrawelt...
Link:
http://uloz.to/x9z6GwMs/hackers-everywhere-dm2

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2014, 08:31:41 AM »
Date: The 6. of Novembre
Server: OG-match

Had seen some crazy moments in this Demo played by:

[eX]siberia || Player ID:    55865

: 13:15 -13:00  

Pls check out the Demo to build ur own Opinion.

U can find this Demo here.
http://banterous.co.uk/demo/1127  

Have fun.

Why the hell is this topic so big. You pointed out ONLY shot in the demo while you were able to kill him so many times, nobody would get banned for just one shot. And on top of that, i do kills like this 24/7. Its obvious spot to check and the timing was obvious too. You rushed there right after spawn and tried to make it there asap -> easy kill.

No offense, but you guys wouldn't recognize wallhack if you were looking at the opponent's screen. I guess some decent plays looks to you like hacks, but you do basic mistakes in the match and 'throw' the game with nonsense rushes and stuff and you expect me to believe you noticed someone playing with hacks from just one shot? Most likely not.

The only thing that i noticed is wrong with the demo you attached, is that you start spamming maplist in console after 13.00.

PS:I was like this too, reporting everyone better than me for hacking, guess what, they weren't hacking and it was just me being mad that i lost. And now round two of guessing, why was this topic made? I actually have no idea if you lost or not i stopped watching at 11:00 when you went for flags 1v3.

shockwave

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2014, 09:08:04 AM »
Clearly walls/aimbot/hacks, how can you see or kill anyone with that fov.

sBi

• Stingray
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2014, 09:38:27 AM »
I play with this fov for 5 years. Zpar, insight, pp1, airtime, and many others  i dont think about lines, that automatically. And I use the brain, when play.

.... many maps i play min. 100x,

shockwave

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2014, 11:17:44 AM »
i was jk