Author Topic: This Game- Dead  (Read 2213 times)

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
This Game- Dead
« on: November 21, 2014, 01:09:00 AM »
As we all know, this game has died rapidly. It has gone from hundreds of players playin and people being unable to get into servers to just few players on servers...

So, any suggestions on what has been done differently to make less people play..? Well, heres what I think.

1. People such as jitspoe have laid off of development.

2. All current maps are over 5 years old for the most part. If not, older...

3. Everyone knows how easy it is to use an aimbot/walls/etc. and get away with it...

So, these traits and probably other reasons have been keeping away players from this game.. which hasnt reached its full potential.

Please post other ways this game can be fixed or some more things harming it. We can fix it together.

aborted

• VM-68
Re: This Game- Dead
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2014, 02:09:38 AM »
Dooci, its not on you to complain . You didn't do anything for this comunnity .
So instead of writing useless post's try to change something .
Mayb stop spamming during matches "spec me plzplzplz cmon.."

FusSioN

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2014, 02:43:03 AM »

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2014, 02:49:20 AM »
Yeey lets talk about the past and blame others that this game is dead, i think thats a great idea.
/sarcasm

Anyway
1) You yourself stated that this game is dead, who would develop dead game? #logic
And jitspoe has done great job developing this game, maybe you might not agree with some of his methods, but it is still his decision how he develops the game.

2)Have you ever done map that has actually seen pub/speed servers, have you ever provided usefull feedback on someone elses map? Nope, so don't talk about maps, simple as that -> You don't contribute, you don't get the right complain, should be like that, unfortunatelly cannot be enforced.

3)Get away with hacks? Maybe using it once or twice, but i haven't encountred anyone using hacks frequently for quite some time (not counting speedhack on speed server). If you are a decent player, wallhack is actually disadvantage in some cases, because you have to play smart not to make it obvious. And also its not that hard to play around it, if you know it is WH you are facing. And aimbot? Really? Aimbot is super easily noticable or if it has some algorithm to make the movement 'smooth' it will never be as effective as 'real' aim.

For more whining please clck this link: http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=27337.msg248522#msg248522

As you could probably see, i am annoyed with posts like this. Why are you complaining about this game dieing, i just don't get it, "mommy my favorite game is dieing boooo", seriously f you. Instead of writting these posts which will NEVER accomplish anything, go learn how to use bsp map editor, make a cool map. Go promote this game, start streaming, go get a job and donate to jitspoe ^^

TL;DR:
Dooci, its not on you to complain . You didn't do anything for this comunnity .
So instead of writing useless post's try to change something .
Mayb stop spamming during matches "spec me plzplzplz cmon.."

Morphin

• VM-68
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2014, 07:33:58 AM »
Please close this topic.
I am getting tired of it.

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2014, 08:09:29 AM »
u all suck. players like these.... is what im talkin about makin this game dead.
TOPIc locked