Author Topic: Silence  (Read 6105 times)

impsy

• PGP
Silence
« on: December 07, 2014, 12:21:10 AM »
Hi everyone,

I use to play this game some ages ago. I wanted to revive my old clan that I helped create and was leader of, but some random person has leadership to the clan. I tried to get in contact with the person but seems like I've never seen him even play before. I want to revive Silence: me and some of my buddies wanted to start playing again. So could someone please take that person of the leaderahip so I can join my clan. Thanks.

aborted

• VM-68
Re: Silence
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2014, 02:27:17 AM »
You should write ur ingame nick and clan id, but none can kick him out besides jitspoe and he wont do that . If he is only member/leader in clan you can make new clan and tell jit to rename the tag to original silence clan tag.

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2014, 04:35:08 AM »
Yep i agree, this wont most likely happen. From what your wrote, you voluntarly gave up that clan, and you want take that clan back by force. If you knew you might want that clan back, you shouldn't have left, but if you did its your bad. Trust me, i know that feeling, i have had quite few nice clans ruined by newbies, who didnt even play.
I guess your only hope would be, if this person is really inactive for like 1 or 2 years, didnt even log into his account (which i highly doubt), then jitspoe might think of it as exception. But then again, the way the system works, is that only person who left the clan last, can join the clan back. So even if jitspoe only kicked this guy, you wouldn't be able to join the clan.

As aborted said, your best bet would be starting new clan.

MrPeach

• VM-68
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2014, 05:01:45 AM »
But then again, the way the system works, is that only person who left the clan last, can join the clan back. So even if jitspoe only kicked this guy, you wouldn't be able to join the clan.

It's not how the system works, you can join back EVERY clan you have left in the past but clan mustn't have any leaders in it. The other thing is that if you were only a member of the clan and you'll join back you'll be in a member position without possibility becoming leader. If you were leader and clan is empty or doesn't have any leaders you can revive it :)

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2014, 07:46:47 AM »
"Impsy" sounds familiar... Jitspoe should be able to help you out.

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2014, 08:08:37 AM »
It's not how the system works, you can join back EVERY clan you have left in the past but clan mustn't have any leaders in it. The other thing is that if you were only a member of the clan and you'll join back you'll be in a member position without possibility becoming leader. If you were leader and clan is empty or doesn't have any leaders you can revive it :)
I don't believe so, at least its not how it used to work. I remember having troubles reviving clan, because i wasn't able to contact the person who left the clan as last one. Of course, thats like 2 years back, might have changed or something (obviously, i might have been mistaken, but i am 100% positive i was dealing with this, whether it had to be done is another question)

aborted

• VM-68
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2014, 09:01:35 AM »
The only thing you can do here (if you wish that clan tag) to make new clan.
F.e. name "Silence Revived" and put some random tag and ask Jit to rename the tag to original one :)

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2014, 10:35:04 AM »
This topic is different than most asking for a team back.

The current leader of Silence wasn't put there by anyone who was every leader in the team. He was put there by Toxiic when Toxiic hacked a bunch of teams and let people into whatever team they wanted. It is a multiple account of the user: Mag1c

Something should have already been done months ago when TiNi asked for leadership of his old team back.

Under the circumstances, there's no reason he shouldn't get the team back if he was actually a previous leader of it. (Although, it would have to be a previous Dplogin leader, as all Jitspoe will do is remove the current leader most likely.) And as far as I recall, TiNi/Riddick/Flame were the ones who actually created Silence.

Regardless, Jitspoe should have fixed the mess Toxic created. More fact behind this is Jitspoe and many others know FlaMe's was the first account he hacked, which allowed him into nB/ and a few other teams.

Tini

• VM-68
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2014, 12:01:26 PM »
Wow, haven't been on here in a while.  

I have been informed by my good friend/old dp lover, MyeRs of the current injustice and the blatant falsified verification of imspy ever being a true leader of Team Silence.  There were many different renditions of Team S, over going at least 4 reboots, all in which impsy was never given a leadership role within the direct clan that i know of.  The clan was founded by myself, FlaMe, and Riddck(Reaver). The original team was disbanded due to university and because Riddick was from Boston.  Cant trust people from Boston. Jk he's a good guy. But not really though. We took in and nurtured new players coming into dp at the time, such as MyeRs and shk and trained them to be the all stars they are today.  Shk was much harder to train because he was so bad before but I got through to him,0 thankfully.  

In concerns to the leadership of [ s ], I have contacted Jitspoe multiple times suggesting that joehell was a double account made by Mag1c to keep the leadership of s.  Riddick, FlaMe and myself are the only players that lawfully deserve leadership of the clan.  But dont let Riddick have it because he's from Boston.  Thank you, that is all.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 12:40:17 PM by Tini »

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2014, 01:25:59 PM »
Just to make everything clear, I never put joehell as leader. I never gave anyone Silence. I've told that like 100x now. But what ever. As for joehell, I'm pretty sure he is a multi acc of mag1c: which I told Myers about. Mag1c ( http://dplogin.com/index.php?action=viewclan&clanid=5645 ) claimed that it was his "cousin". Pretty sure it wasn't but what ever. As part of the whole flame acc thing: I don't think I used his acc to hack clans. Or anyother. Only clan I remember hacking was GT.

Tini

• VM-68
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2014, 03:30:59 PM »
I am willing to forgive both Toxiic and Mag1c for their selfish actions.  There is no point in holding grudges in such a small community, however I would advise anyone to be cautious when having these players on your team.  For example: Mag1c is from Quebec and that's the Canadian equivalency to people from Boston.  Consider a team speak scenario where your teammate is from North America and can only speak french. It doesn't make sense, stop eating croissants and learn english.   

Furthermore, i request this post gets moved to action at Jitspoe's hand and makes me leader of [ s ] again so this drama can cease to exist, thank you.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2014, 03:38:44 PM »
I am willing to forgive both Toxiic and Mag1c for their selfish actions.  There is no point in holding grudges in such a small community, however I would advise anyone to be cautious when having these players on your team.  For example: Mag1c is from Quebec and that's the Canadian equivalency to people from Boston.  Consider a team speak scenario where your teammate is from North America and can only speak french. It doesn't make sense, stop eating croissants and learn english.   

Furthermore, i request this post gets moved to action at Jitspoe's hand and makes me leader of [ s ] again so this drama can cease to exist, thank you.
I guess thank you<3 but I was in [s ] legit. Althought i dont remember how I became leader of it. It might of been keeze or legacy/ or darkness when me and juicey created xeNt( when you guys went from "BLACK AND YELLOW to sQ".) Once again, I never gave any of the clans to anyone. expect for whaley<3 loves to the guy.no homo. miss you whaley. Some people used the same method but hijackked clans. Im pretty sure my acc was hacked as well at one point; till i retrieved it back through some crazy/OP way.

Canada should let Quebec should be a separate country. I hate how my province money goes towards these people; only so that they dont rebel against Canada.

I do apologize for the actions in the past. It was stupid of me (maybe I was young, which lead me to do stupid stuff).

Tini

• VM-68
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2014, 03:54:32 PM »
In accordance to impsys original post:  No you never helped create [ s ].  You were a member that may have been given leadership title on dplogin because I give 'Leadership' to everyone on teams i create so there is no crying.  I wont discount you for being in the team.  You were a good player to clan with and were skilled. 

Cheers

lukip

• VM-68
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2014, 04:14:35 PM »
hi joe :)

Tini

• VM-68
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2014, 04:24:10 PM »
LUUUUUKAAAAAS bitte bitte <3

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2014, 05:42:07 PM »
Toxic you lying bundle of twigs. You hacked into nB, as well as [ s ]

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2014, 05:45:44 PM »
dude i never hacked [ s ] im not kidding.

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2014, 03:14:03 AM »
you keep asking me what clans you should steal next.... stealing is wrong, just ask mate.

lukip

• VM-68
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2014, 09:14:31 AM »

better ask kuipo about the [nB] thing :D

lets get back to the topic, lol.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2014, 05:19:01 PM »
I've removed joehell from the clan and suspended the account, so people that were formerly leaders should be able to revive the clan.

Does anybody know the relation between "triks" and "mag1c"?