Author Topic: Color msg in worldspawn and camera at te end of match  (Read 2958 times)

KURWAJAPIERDOLE

• Stingray
Color msg in worldspawn and camera at te end of match
« on: February 25, 2015, 05:46:45 AM »
Hi,

I'm asking how to set up camera at the end of the match? In some maps (ex. New York by Baseballdude) at the end of the match camera moves to proper direction sets by map maker. How to achive that? Is it some entities or what?

Also in map New York Basebaldude have color msg in worldspawn :D What you have to write in entities "worldspawn" in "msg" to get color letters?

BASEBALLDUDE

• Autococker
Re: Color msg in worldspawn and camera at te end of match
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 08:22:45 AM »
The end-game camera is dictated by info_player_intermission. From there you type "angles" "a b c" to adjust camera. There is a complicated method for color in worldspawn message; I don't have time to go over it right now.

JMR

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 08:31:27 AM »
Colour in worldspawn messages work just the same as colour in messages/funnames in paintball.

You could set your name to a specific coloured word, close paintball and re-open, then search your config.cfg file for  "menu_tempname"

For example, mine is seta menu_tempname "ˆ0[ˆ9xˆ0ˆO^ˆ95ˆ0]ˆ9JMR'"

Input "ˆ0[ˆ9xˆ0ˆO^ˆ95ˆ0]ˆ9JMR'" into the message and you'll notice it works just the same.

KURWAJAPIERDOLE

• Stingray
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2015, 10:11:41 AM »
Thx Baseballdude and JMR :D I like fast answers. I know that it's like funname but coudn't figureout how to know what symbols are bend with which colors :)

BASEBALLDUDE

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2015, 12:05:50 PM »
Thx Baseballdude and JMR :D I like fast answers. I know that it's like funname but coudn't figureout how to know what symbols are bend with which colors :)
Just type your colored message as your funname and copy/paste that from the config into the message value for your worldspawn entity.

mRokita

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2015, 02:19:43 PM »
Would anybody use some gui script for generating stuff like that?