Author Topic: Most RETARDED stuff........  (Read 8921 times)

Toxiic

• Autococker
Re: Most RETARDED stuff........
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2015, 09:00:56 PM »
Fluk3's ban is 2 days only nothing big, its actually nothing, Like seriously, 2 days. He flamed a mod(against the rules), which does result in a forum ban, lmao do you actual think you wont get banned for it? I had a ban for a couple of months...

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2015, 11:00:06 PM »
He deserved the ban, but I didn't see anything wrong with his posts its not like he was threatening or saying anything vulgar...
I saw at least one post abusing Cameron, and a bunch that seemed to be off-topic if I remember correctly. One way or the other, the guy deserved it ;)

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2015, 12:09:28 AM »
I meant the post before the went off on cam, he was saying something to omni there was no reason to delete those posts.

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2015, 02:50:12 AM »
Yeah, this Cameron moderator pick was bullsh i t.

omni

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2015, 04:01:35 AM »
I meant the post before the went off on cam, he was saying something to omni there was no reason to delete those posts.
Do you see sqz, there is no capital on the o.

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2015, 09:57:37 AM »
Is that seriously what kept getting deleted?

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2015, 10:05:53 AM »
Yeah, this Cameron moderator pick was bullsh i t.
saying "Gohan stupid boy omni" some excrement like that? Trust me he actually was off topic the whole/most of the time. Or was having a conversation with people on forums on a ban thread or where posts count. Or he was flaming. Not joking. If you wanna do this kind of stuff do it in a PM. If you wanna have a public conversation do it in a new thread in the section paintball.  

knuddlee

• Stingray
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2015, 02:28:38 PM »
If you wanna do this kind of stuff do it in a PM.

Please! My master! Give me more advise!

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2015, 06:11:37 PM »
>Wants moderator
>Gets moderator
>OMG THE MODERATOR IS MODERATING, I DON'T LIKE THAT

knuddlee

• Stingray
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2015, 06:40:15 PM »
-
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 12:18:56 PM by knuddlee »

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2015, 07:06:24 PM »
Please! My master! Give me more advise!

I actually don't even understand even one letter you post. Let alone that picture. .. Good job on being on-topic
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 08:15:42 PM by Toxiic »

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2015, 08:38:02 PM »
Srsly, thats just dumb. It's like saying:

>> guy wants to get a policeman
>>guy gets educated and learns how to shoot
>>guy gets policeman
>>OMG THE POLICEMAN IS SHOOTING RANDOMLY AT PEOPLE ....? wtf?

just because hes a mod now doesnt mean that what the f*ck hes doing is automatically right, you srsly didnt get that?

How's it dumb? I haven't seen Cameron abuse his moderator powers, yet people are complaining about him moderating.

How's it even similar to that? Cameron has been nothing but a good moderator, yet you are comparing him to a policeman shooting people? Seems like a real great example.

That's correct, yet, from everything I have seen, Cameron has made the right call in deleting off-topic posts and banning those who don't follow the rules. I seriously didn't get what? That everything he has done thus far has been the right way to moderate? YOU SRSLY DIN'T GET DAT?

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2015, 09:17:40 PM »
How's it dumb? I haven't seen Cameron abuse his moderator powers, yet people are complaining about him moderating.

How's it even similar to that? Cameron has been nothing but a good moderator, yet you are comparing him to a policeman shooting people? Seems like a real great example.

That's correct, yet, from everything I have seen, Cameron has made the right call in deleting off-topic posts and banning those who don't follow the rules. I seriously didn't get what? That everything he has done thus far has been the right way to moderate? YOU SRSLY DIN'T GET DAT?

I think he is trying to be on topic. If you know what I'm saying