Author Topic: Checkmate, we challenge you  (Read 31508 times)

Champ

• PGP
Re: Checkmate, we challenge you
« Reply #60 on: April 08, 2015, 05:49:58 AM »
MyeRs, you trashtalker, post here demos from that matches.

Champ

• PGP
« Reply #61 on: April 08, 2015, 05:50:55 AM »
OHH YOU JUST GOT OWNED GERMY GERMANS.

That awkward moment when you realize that I'm not from Germany.

lukip

• VM-68
« Reply #62 on: April 08, 2015, 08:37:39 AM »
EU>NA

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #63 on: April 08, 2015, 09:50:09 AM »
MyeRs, you trashtalker, post here demos from that matches.

I can post XY demos how i beat you, and i don't even have to be Canadian.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #64 on: April 08, 2015, 10:42:19 AM »
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 11:07:58 AM by Toxiic »

knuddlee

• Stingray
« Reply #65 on: April 08, 2015, 11:31:39 AM »
EU >> REST >> MyeRs

Don't let history repeat itself.

lukip

• VM-68
« Reply #66 on: April 08, 2015, 12:19:59 PM »
EU >> REST >> MyeRs

would it be possible for clan >og</>ng< to move into another country? away from europe? so EU doesnt look that bad..

toxiic you made my day ;D

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #67 on: April 08, 2015, 12:51:30 PM »
EU >> REST >> MyeRs

History has shown that to be incorrect. Awkward.

Lukip has a point, if those teams left EU it would make them seem less terrible. They would be the skill of America (HAIL DOOCI).

Canada #1 - willing to back up that claim.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #68 on: April 08, 2015, 12:53:44 PM »
Something funny I noticed - JMR's threads all had about 500-700 views, except his map voting thread had a lot.

I then made a comment about how this thread has more traffic then his therefore is hyping the game more, only a couple days ago when those threads were up for weeks or months.

Somehow his threads doubled from 500-700 to 1000-1400 in like a day or 2. Funny. Someone really got hurt at that comment and made sure to bot-view or spam view for days.

Don't worry guys, in the last 24hrs 700 people randomly decided to go look at prozajik's DP interview about a tournament they all really care about cause its so high profile. LOOL

lukip

• VM-68
« Reply #69 on: April 08, 2015, 01:06:19 PM »
Lukip has a point, if those teams left EU it would make them seem less terrible. They would be the skill of America (HAIL DOOCI).
you didnt get my point.
EU>NA
cm8t>team myerz
lukip>univers

k? thx.

knuddlee

• Stingray
« Reply #70 on: April 08, 2015, 01:24:26 PM »
I'm not even in og/ng, but thanks for proving my point: You just rage cause of stereotypes, GJ!

plus: atleast over 50% of EU are german/swiss/austria, thats just common sense, for ur information btw.

2lazy to edit my previous post so: eu >> NA >> MygEEg >> sukip

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #71 on: April 08, 2015, 01:40:54 PM »
I'm not even in og/ng, but thanks for proving my point: You just rage cause of stereotypes, GJ!

plus: atleast over 50% of EU are german/swiss/austria, thats just common sense, for ur information btw.

2lazy to edit my previous post so: eu >> NA >> MygEEg >> sukip

I mentioned previously that Europe is so bad at this game that there's no reason to put countries. Even combined they can't keep up with Canada.

If we had a battle of Countries in DP2, it would be a joke. Canada would 2-0 everyone. Or 3-0 if we made a bo5

I don't understand why nonames like Knuddlee even talk here, though. In the last almost 5 years, vT and o.O have been the only relevant teams. With some other teams like c2o and sPec being mediocre for certain periods. I'm just waiting for them to try to come up with a date.

This thread concerns good players.

Lukip is allowed to post, best sub world.

knuddlee

• Stingray
« Reply #72 on: April 08, 2015, 01:58:16 PM »
"I cant see how nonames like "...." are even allowed to post here"
+
"I'm not being arrogant", no, sure you're not.

Just accept that your a little kid crying about loosing his precious No1 spot in a GAME.

Cry all you wont, even if you win ur still a kid.

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #73 on: April 08, 2015, 02:25:05 PM »
i'd rag doll any European in a 1v1 , i know i'm better than you all individually. Now you think you can beat the 3 best players(shk too) in the game atm? ha
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 03:11:24 PM by CheMiCal »

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #74 on: April 08, 2015, 02:54:08 PM »
i'd rag doll any European in a 1v1 , i know i'm better than you all individually. Now you think you can beat the 3 best players in the game atm? ha

No doubt.

rockitude

• Committee Member
  • 68 Carbine
« Reply #75 on: April 08, 2015, 03:25:53 PM »
The team of Boyka, Bundy and Jeongwa are a challenge. Myers is nothing without Shockwave and there are enough European clans who would beat him. Myers if you want to match us, PM me. A match versus you is nothing special and doesn't deserve this hype.

MrPeach

• VM-68
« Reply #76 on: April 08, 2015, 03:31:33 PM »
For sure Canadians are #1 in trash talking ;)

JMR's tournaments have brought something fresh to the game and little bit more challenge. For example I enjoyed being forced to choose other maps than are usually played. Although if teams would practise more instead of showing up only on Sunday evening (including my team but I think its changing now) it would be more interesting.
Maybe JMR's threads have less traffic but people there are more concerned about PLAYING the game instead of READING spam and excrement.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #77 on: April 08, 2015, 07:35:56 PM »
The team of Boyka, Bundy and Jeongwa are a challenge. Myers is nothing without Shockwave and there are enough European clans who would beat him. Myers if you want to match us, PM me. A match versus you is nothing special and doesn't deserve this hype.

Awkward how I've stomped you more times than you've won single maps against me. Also awkward how I've stomped every euro team. With or without shockwave.

Also funny how I've beaten the cm8t roster, when I rarely play, without Shockwave. I've also beaten the cm8t roster with Shockwave playing in cm8t (a sub was used as a 3rd, however).

I'm not a challenge, yet it seems as though teams don't fluke games much from Cm8t given their perfect performance in tournaments. Map1: http://oi62.tinypic.com/2qvzjn7.jpg Map2: http://oi60.tinypic.com/2ng4jmp.jpg  ---> Hey a 2-0 win, with Shockwave not playing, against CM8T's main lineup, and MyeRs playing. CRAZY.  (Also funny how that game was after SHK joined cm8t, and he seems to think theyre record is undefeated?

Rockitude, saying I'm nothing without Shockwave is the equivalent of saying you're nothing without Prozajiik. Shockwave would even admit he's significantly better with me. Not to mention, I can post hundreds more screenshots from the last few years. Before the Gonass Tournament we were beating you guys daily. Congrats, you have the best ping in the game and still aren't classified the best. You're not a star, you're not on top, you're a good jumper with low ping who is easily abused against teams who aren't complete excrement.

PS: @ MrPeach: If there are more concerned about playing the game than the trash talk and whatnot, why does this thread get more views and posts? People clearly are more intrigued by this. They rather watch a hyped up match, and try to see a team none of you can handle (cm8t) potentially get beat.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 08:36:15 PM by MyeRs »

shockwave

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #78 on: April 08, 2015, 08:05:40 PM »
The team of Boyka, Bundy and Jeongwa are a challenge. Myers is nothing without Shockwave and there are enough European clans who would beat him.

MyeRs/Juiicy/CheMical would definitely be a challenge for an EU team not only because they get to use an NA server for a map but they are strong players. That lineup would easily be considered top 3 in the game right now and within the past few years.  

I don't really know who will win, but i'd put my money on my team, cM8t.

You're talking really big MyeRs, let's see if you can back that up in the match.

shockwave

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #79 on: April 08, 2015, 08:17:21 PM »
I've also beaten the cm8t roster with Shockwave playing in cm8t (a sub was used as a 3rd, however).

lol.