Author Topic: The slander against fluk3  (Read 9009 times)

omni

• 68 Carbine
The slander against fluk3
« on: May 06, 2015, 02:53:47 PM »
Some members of this community are meddling stupid girl thingys. Just saying. (inb4igetbannedbecauseofuptightmoderatorswhocanttakeajoke)

Now then, ive recieved solid evidence that fluk3 has been banned for a personal attack against gonass. Now Im not gonna defend fluk3, what he did was appalling, we all like a laugh and a joke; a bit of banter, but he called another member of this community boring and rightfully got banned. I dont think anyone can question the reasoning behind fluk3s ban, let me just state again. He called someone boring.

An obvious personal attack on gonass who is in a deep state of depression following fluk3s outburtst, its all pretty graphic and in the grand scheme of world problems id say this is pretty darn serious.

I have evidence to believe that that girl thingy; and no names mentioned but we all know who it is. (so Cameron basically) has began a hate train against a respected member of the community fluk3 where he finds the most out of context and silly reasons to ban the lad.

Fluk3 has been through a tough life, losing his goldfish at age 10, a tragic for the few of us who can relate, while in #sPec# and again I dont like to name names (but it was mission) used to bully the intercourse out of fluk3 for losing his goldfish at age 10.

As is often the case the one who bullies has been or is bullied himself, this came to light when mission was bullied by his sister (age 12) during a very important dp2 match. We forgave him for the abuse he sent fluk3s way.

one day mission fell alseep on ts overnight and we heard disturbing sounds while he was alseep. he kept saying "Jitspoe, Jitspoe please unban me, i just wanna sit on italy and the sex room in carp and jack off. "

Anyway ive gone off topic so back to the completely fair and appropriate moderation of flukes hateful rampage as he called gonass boring.

Why do I care? Because fluke was innocent; this forum means so much to fluk3 as he is now a member of the elite club after the loss of his goldfish and years of depression where he listen to linkin park on repeat, he finally got his life back on track; he could see clearly again because of noscope gaming glasses.

Now there is a worry that fluk3 will slip back into his linkin park binge because he has lost the one thing he lived for and thats Clipz approval on the dp2 forums.

Can we have cameron banned for being a twat? is that at all possible this would bring me the deepest of joys.

On a serious note its really incredible petty, dont label someone because of your own boring life. Elitist douche bag. Deleting posts like get rekt and excrement like that. The forum is the only way we can communicate dont take away that basic human right because your mothers brother is your father. (#Norwich ;) )

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
Re: The slander against fluk3
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2015, 02:55:48 PM »
lmao.

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2015, 02:58:11 PM »
Haha, I approve! I also think he got banned for absolutely no reason.

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2015, 04:18:51 PM »
Ahem. I know this thread is a joke, but....

Your map looks like a pile of excrement lmfao, MYERS WHERE ARE YOU AT BRO!!!! COME GIVE SOME MORE OF YOUR AWESOME FEEDBACK ON THIS poor ASS MAP!!!

User banned for this post.

This may have something to do with it.  I certainly had nothing to do with it. 

omni

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2015, 04:30:52 PM »
I know you didnt. I just think we all can raise awareness for poor flukey.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2015, 04:46:53 PM »
If that is why he's banned, then yeah he deserved it.

He hasn't learned the art of passive aggressive remarks, and casual insults. You have to be a complete excretory opening without directly saying it, so even if a moderator knows you're being a complete excretory opening to people, he wont ban you cause you are in a position of being able to defend yourself claiming it wasn't being an excretory opening.

He will improve at it. It takes time.

He would be able to see the ways of being an unbannable excretory opening more clearly if he was wearing No Scope's gaming glasses! Purchase today for only 19.99$ https://www.noscopeglasses.com/gaming-glasses?tracking=flawlessesports

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2015, 05:43:11 PM »
A pretty good thread overall. The banter is good. I like it. The most ToXic player in digital paintBALLS approves it.

But as gonass pointed out. He got banned for something completely different.  Not the attack on gonass. And what he got banned for; I must say is unquestionable as you already pointed out

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2015, 08:01:41 PM »
Also:

Shockk, you suck, your mapping skills suck, you suck at everything. Just quit.

Ace

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2015, 08:06:39 PM »
I coud care less who got banned, but the amount of deleted posts lately is starting to rival Nexon forums. Just saying that not every little post needs to be cleaned up. Clean up the really nasty things, or anything toxiic says, and move along.

edit: I still think anyone banned in game should be forum banned anyways.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2015, 11:14:01 PM »
Clean up the really nasty things, or anything toxiic says, and move along.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 02:53:22 PM by Toxiic »

ascraeus

• Stingray
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2015, 02:06:00 AM »
vote ukip

mRokita

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2015, 03:19:29 AM »
#freeflukey :'\

omni

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2015, 03:53:53 AM »
Oh my lawd fluk3y said that. Well in all honesty shockk does suck, I havent seen his map tho so no comments on that.

ascra is right vote UKIP and kick Americans out of dp2, stealing our moderator jobs. #FreeFlukey

lukip

• VM-68
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2015, 04:02:49 AM »
vote ukip
The common sense level here became so low, i wouldnt even care lol

Mission

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2015, 07:16:57 AM »
Literally made me burst out laughing in Norwich city centre rofl haha

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2015, 09:46:34 AM »
Ahh I thought it was because what he said in another thread.

@Ace good to think someone else thinks that way too.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2015, 10:23:25 AM »

Can we have cameron banned for being a twat?

Cameron is legend, request declined.
He just did what a moderator should do.
/thread

omni

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2015, 11:37:20 AM »
Never met the guy; Just wanted to share my opinion that he needs shooting. I'm sure other members have been oppressed by the awful shoot first ask questions later mentality that these moderators have been using lately. This is a form of e-stalking and I will have Marc Merrill informed. You're just a intercourse, I cant explain it cause I think you suck

MON1TOR

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2015, 12:33:18 PM »
Gentlemen. And ladies ofc. I have met Fluk3y newly. Ik he hacked (some ppl say, that he only used to test it). Ik his story. #1 British player. And I know about his ban. Now, I also heard his story( even if it is possible, that this post is a trollpost). Look what I say. Unban him. Unban him from the forums, AND THE game. Why? Because it is possible, he had/has the same feeling like me: pb2 And THE community is part of my everyday life. Unban him. Give him a chance. One more time. Pls, jitspoe. I know, that it would supply a bad example for hackers. But Fluk3y is something else. Please, DO give him the chace. I am beggin' you jitspoe. Regards, UMaster.
The Awarder.

omni

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2015, 12:55:46 PM »
He was the worst british player, But I agree with your other sentiments.