Author Topic: Another Digital Paintball II Montage (JeongWa)  (Read 13225 times)

MON1TOR

• 68 Carbine
Re: Another Digital Paintball II Montage (JeongWa)
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2016, 08:59:20 AM »
Hellow,

I want to keep the song, isnt there anyways to bypass that without changing of song ?
Yes there is its called VPN or Proxy. If you want a browser extension, try TubeProxy, ZenMate or HotspotShield.

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2016, 09:17:26 AM »
Yes there is its called VPN or Proxy. If you want a browser extension, try TubeProxy, ZenMate or HotspotShield.

I didn't meant it to watch the video, but to make the video watchable for those living in germany while keeping the song in it.

But thanks for the answer.

MON1TOR

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2016, 11:48:45 PM »
I didn't meant it to watch the video, but to make the video watchable for those living in germany while keeping the song in it.

But thanks for the answer.
Yes my answer is totally ok. Choose a VPN in hungary and watch it while having vpn on (ALL videos work totally ok here in hungarry).

#OFFTOPIC

intercourse GEMA

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2016, 12:13:45 AM »
Yes my answer is totally ok. Choose a VPN in hungary and watch it while having vpn on (ALL videos work totally ok here in hungarry).

You still didn't get it. Kappa.

MON1TOR

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2016, 08:04:22 AM »
You still didn't get it. Kappa.
Oh yea, sorry, you cant, GEMA is a german authority wich blocks all videos wich "is using copyrighted audio without permission ("we couldnt deliver you this video, bc we couldnt ask GEMA to allow it")". The video owner can't do anything.

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2016, 08:05:36 AM »
Sadly not :/
You could upload the video without the audiofile tho.

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2016, 08:35:31 AM »
I guess i'll just upload a remix instead of the original ones for the next time, as Sqz suggested.