Author Topic: Another Digital Paintball II Montage (JeongWa)  (Read 13237 times)

xrichardx

• 68 Carbine
Re: Another Digital Paintball II Montage (JeongWa)
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2015, 04:27:23 AM »
Is there anyway that with this command, the crosshair could be visible ? And also the informations who pops up when you kill someone.. Just wondering.. in case it's possible to make a selection.

Record once with HUD, once without HUD, use a video editing program to put the parts of the HUD you want to see in the video.

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2015, 05:04:54 AM »
Just basically grab crosshair file out from Paintball, which u use if it is possible, wasn't looking on it and create horizontal/vertical middle vid. lines, put this crosshair there, make size what u want, render final video.

About elim. msgs, no idea.

flamer

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2015, 04:01:56 PM »
Those are jumps I see/do often in matches. + Spook, DaRkNeSs and Mosez showed a lot of them way before you did in this video.

I'm not really impressed, although that cap on Myerz was sexy.

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2015, 05:45:14 PM »
Mhm, Yes, and no. Few jumps are probably known with a different version of it, but the new physics implemented on the game since some times about the players speed allow few jumps that wouldnt be possible in the past to be possible now. (i know it, because i played this game in the early phases) But yeah, some of them are actually not new, but there is way to much jumps on this game to show everything in 5mins.. i did it mainly for i6, they asked me for a jumpvid. But i added few frags in it :) I'm thinking about making another one only for JUMPS, since i'm finding new jumps oftenly.. i guess it wouldnt be hard to fill it. And i could show you alot of Jumps unknown ;)

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2015, 11:38:57 PM »
Mhm, one of those night when you can't sleep.. and then you try to make something productive out of it.
I made another fragmontage, if some people actually care about it :p
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZvHqt71uW8

btw, When the file is switching from MP4 TO  youtube.. the quality decrease alot, is there a way to prevent it, at least a bit ?

MON1TOR

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2015, 01:41:50 AM »
btw, When the file is switching from MP4 TO  youtube.. the quality decrease alot, is there a way to prevent it, at least a bit ?
On a mobile device, the max video resolution is HD. Watch ur vid again on PC.
Also, I uploaded a video to YT in fullHD, and quality remained fullHD. Make sure you select 720p or 1080p from the quality dropdown.

Edit: I like your video, the introductional mapshots are a good idea.
Make sure u download fraps pro, without the watermarks

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2015, 03:32:42 AM »
so nub :P nice edit tho, can u make me one if i send u a ton of demo cuts ?

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2015, 03:52:40 AM »
Mhm, one of those night when you can't sleep.. and then you try to make something productive out of it.
I made another fragmontage, if some people actually care about it :p
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZvHqt71uW8

btw, When the file is switching from MP4 TO  youtube.. the quality decrease alot, is there a way to prevent it, at least a bit ?

VIDEO:

#1 FLV
#2 AVI
#3 MOV
#4 MP4

Best video format for YouTube: H.264, MPEG-2 or MPEG-4

Aspect Ratio: Native aspect ratio without letterboxing (examples: 4:3, 16:9)

30 or 60 fps

AUDIO:

MP3 or AAC

44.1kHz sampling rate and the higher bitrate possible, but no less than 192 kbps

2 (stereo)

knuddlee

• Stingray
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2015, 06:54:14 AM »
I had to change the quality to 144p to get the real Digital Paint: Paintball 2 feeling

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2015, 08:11:20 AM »
Aight, thank you guys, i'll try that if there is a next time.. ^^

so nub :P nice edit tho, can u make me one if i send u a ton of demo cuts ?
You could easily make one by yourself :) you would appreciate it this way and make it perfect to you.

I had to change the quality to 144p to get the real Digital Paint: Paintball 2 feeling

Hey, what was the problem with the others ? (qualities) Not sure about what you meant.

xrichardx

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2015, 02:20:21 PM »
VIDEO:

#1 FLV
#2 AVI
#3 MOV
#4 MP4

Best video format for YouTube: H.264, MPEG-2 or MPEG-4

Aspect Ratio: Native aspect ratio without letterboxing (examples: 4:3, 16:9)

30 or 60 fps

AUDIO:

MP3 or AAC

44.1kHz sampling rate and the higher bitrate possible, but no less than 192 kbps

2 (stereo)

Take a look here for what google says: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/1722171?hl=en
I don't think there is a way to make youtube not reencode it so you will always lose quality. Fast paced paintball videos will almost always look crappy due to a too low bitrate after that encoding.
You could try upscaling the video to 4K or something before uploading so youtube will provide a (hopefully better) version in that upscaled resolution where they allow a higher bitrate.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2023, 02:04:51 PM by xrichardx »

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2015, 09:40:51 PM »
Something that will help a lot with the video quality is to disable resampling in your video editing tool.  If you're using vegas, right click on the clip in your video track, go to options and change the option from "smart resample" to "disable resample".  Resampling blends frames together if the framerate doesn't match exactly, but it just makes things look blurry in video game footage.

Also, not sure what video card you have, but if you've got a newer nVidia card, you can use shadowplay instead of fraps to get rid of the logo and possibly get higher quality videos.

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2015, 10:26:56 PM »
Okay, thank you very much. And yeah, i got a Nvidia Gefore 840M on my laptop. Hope it will work.

flamer

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2015, 05:59:32 PM »
And i could show you alot of Jumps unknown ;)

Doubt it. Also, I've been playing since the early stages too. 2003

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2016, 09:03:53 PM »
Something that will help a lot with the video quality is to disable resampling in your video editing tool.  If you're using vegas, right click on the clip in your video track, go to options and change the option from "smart resample" to "disable resample".  Resampling blends frames together if the framerate doesn't match exactly, but it just makes things look blurry in video game footage.

Tried to figure where this option was on Sony Vegas, but i right cliked the videotracker, and i had no " options " as option.

Also, i'll be editing the main post with my montages.

Here is the third one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgGz72HXh5k

kKd

• Stingray
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2016, 11:22:19 PM »
Tried to figure where this option was on Sony Vegas, but i right cliked the videotracker, and i had no " options " as option.

Also, i'll be editing the main post with my montages.

Here is the third one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgGz72HXh5k
Can't watch it in germany....

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2016, 03:38:17 AM »
Can't watch it in germany....

Oh this again ? Already had that for my first montage.. Canadians were not able to see it.
Maybe i'm doing something wrong with the audio ? How could i fix it ? Anyone ?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 04:11:55 AM by TeMaRu »

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2016, 04:35:29 AM »
There are some songs (well, kinda many songs) that are not allowed in Germany. The so called 'Gema' organisation disables videos with this music. Just change the audio and it should be fine.

Streem

• PGP
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2016, 05:17:54 AM »
Nice montage Jeo .. :)

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2016, 05:26:28 AM »
There are some songs (well, kinda many songs) that are not allowed in Germany. The so called 'Gema' organisation disables videos with this music. Just change the audio and it should be fine.

Hellow,

I want to keep the song, isnt there anyways to bypass that without changing of song ?

Nice montage Jeo .. :)

Thank you Streem !