Author Topic: Team >o.O<  (Read 6401 times)

JeongWa

• Autococker
Re: Team >o.O<
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2015, 06:41:16 PM »
Good thing that it is just your opinion. Doing this would be worst than better for the game. Also the bantime when cheating is already low.. and for the other cases, the long bantime is justified.

Bl00dBath

• PGP
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2015, 03:17:47 AM »
The only realistic way of getting this game active would require spending a lot of money on development and above all, advertising.  The public has to find out about this game somehow if we wish to attract new players but it takes money to advertise and I personally don't have that kind of money to spend.  If there were sponsors willing to put the money into the game that would solve the problem except for the fact that they may want something in return such as in game advertising or something. 

mRokita

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2015, 03:20:19 AM »
The only realistic way of getting this game active would require spending a lot of money on development and above all, advertising.  The public has to find out about this game somehow if we wish to attract new players but it takes money to advertise and I personally don't have that kind of money to spend.  If there were sponsors willing to put the money into the game that would solve the problem except for the fact that they may want something in return such as in game advertising or something. 
Imgame ads.

MON1TOR

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2015, 02:12:22 PM »
Imgame ads.
It'll sound as a weird idea, but i'll send pewds a message baut pb2 requesting him to present pb2 in his 'Three free games' show.
Ingame ads?!
+1
Pls do +1 in the feature vote too.

webhead

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2015, 07:32:30 PM »
The only realistic way of getting this game active would require spending a lot of money on development and above all, advertising.  The public has to find out about this game somehow if we wish to attract new players but it takes money to advertise and I personally don't have that kind of money to spend.  If there were sponsors willing to put the money into the game that would solve the problem except for the fact that they may want something in return such as in game advertising or something.  

A while back, I spent more than I intended to on a Facebook ad right after I set up the game's page, and it did net us a review from MakeUseOf and more likes on the page.

I would recommend that if people want to put money into this game, pick a few features from the feature vote that you really care about, and send jitspoe some bounty $$ to get those features prioritized and developed faster. I guarantee you it will make a difference.