Author Topic: Smokey said what?  (Read 3615 times)

loial21

• Autococker
Smokey said what?
« on: August 03, 2006, 08:17:03 PM »
Did someone say loial??? UH OH.....loial stomps into room and gently says..... I warned you and asked you start a new thread smart guy. You are lazy. So I will start one, but will say this.....

I know what he posted child. Smokey was lying then to me and Muffy?  Glad muffy was there to hear what he was saying he was cryign about y2j being in CC and that you had bob and someone else on the roster. LAST FREAKING NIGHT!!!!! Not a FEW DAYS AGO!!. What do you not understand? 
The floor is yours.

SkateR

• Autococker
Re: Smokey said what?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 08:20:56 PM »
I dont know, im banned from GT clearly. Smokey has no clue, smokey was most likely kidding. Y2J is on another team, I dont care. I removed bob and dirtytaco from our pbcup roster. For the 100th time.

IronFist

• Autococker
_
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2006, 08:40:08 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 10:46:55 PM by IronFist »

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2006, 08:41:31 PM »
did i say we had bob? clearly you cannot understand what i said. When the bob subject came up, it was you asking me if i cared. But what i said is i THINK we have dt. And about how skater said he didnt want all of er33t on our roster beacuse he wanted to win pbcup himself.

You ARE an idiot.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2006, 09:29:27 PM »
Smokey,
Yes I am an idiot for listening to you complain and boast. You sir are a liar. Good thing Muffy was there trying to explain to you, after you were boasting that you had a 'insert namless e3rrt here' was on your roster, he and I went further on to explain why its ok to pick them for next season and non pbcup sumer matches. They choose to leave. Let them go home and sit and wait.

Sk8ter,
Dude calm down. He was not kidding he raised his voice several times trying to explain why its ok to have them on and he did mention names. Smokey had no clue then. Thank you for at least saying this and removing them, but you must understand how sure smokey was about them being in the sumer league. For the 101st time.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2006, 10:17:09 PM »
like ive said before [CC] will most likely not use y2j but if we need him he is there to help us other than that he is a free body on our roster for this season
edit- ermm we seemed to have picked up DT and blitz  but theres alot of controversary in whether or not they will play

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2006, 10:59:25 PM »
but theres alot of controversary in whether or not they will play
Yup. Thus this thread that now looks like its 2 legit 2 quit.

Let us not spam the clan forum untill this is confirmed.

Xsv-Boy

• VM-68
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2006, 11:13:15 PM »
Did someone say loial??? UH OH.....loial stomps into room and gently says..... I warned you and asked you start a new thread smart guy. You are lazy. So I will start one, but will say this.....

I know what he posted child. Smokey was lying then to me and Muffy?  Glad muffy was there to hear what he was saying he was cryign about y2j being in CC and that you had bob and someone else on the roster. LAST FREAKING NIGHT!!!!! Not a FEW DAYS AGO!!. What do you not understand? 
The floor is yours.

He was lying to loial muffy and me! i was there too!!!

Y2J

• VM-68
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2006, 11:14:48 PM »
I don't even know if CC is going to use me, I just want to play with people who are competitive since eR33t isn't in it anymore. There's no rule saying I can't join another team. And I really don't get why it's a problem.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2006, 12:16:24 AM »
Its not a problem, but I think they should just win it with their own clan..thats what i realized at least.

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2006, 12:34:26 AM »
Smokey,
Yes I am an idiot for listening to you complain and boast. You sir are a liar. Good thing Muffy was there trying to explain to you, after you were boasting that you had a 'insert namless e3rrt here' was on your roster, he and I went further on to explain why its ok to pick them for next season and non pbcup sumer matches. They choose to leave. Let them go home and sit and wait.

Sk8ter,
Dude calm down. He was not kidding he raised his voice several times trying to explain why its ok to have them on and he did mention names. Smokey had no clue then. Thank you for at least saying this and removing them, but you must understand how sure smokey was about them being in the sumer league. For the 101st time.

We got into a discussion about why it is/isnt ok for people to change pbcup clans. Not about er33t joining insane. Jesus you're stupid. I never said they were for sure, i said i think we had dt.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2006, 01:51:31 AM »
Again insert player "e3rrt" in smokeys clan according to smokey last night. Simple. I Nnver once said the whole clan would, just what you claimed. What else now?

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2006, 01:54:00 AM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 12:34:56 AM by Dirty_Taco »

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2006, 12:02:12 PM »
Again insert player "e3rrt" in smokeys clan according to smokey last night. Simple. I Nnver once said the whole clan would, just what you claimed. What else now?

Do you not remember when we were at the "insert er33t name here" subject? it was you and muffy trying to act as if i cared what pbcup team's er33t were on

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2006, 04:51:22 PM »
How can 'we' act "as if you cared"?  Please just re-word that it makes no sence. Other than you were lying to us, which is no big suprise. Just say it, "I was lying" or "I really had no clue what i was talking about." According to sk8ter your were doing one of those, lying strait out or you were clueless. Either way you screamed and yelled that you were correct nice acting.   

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2006, 04:59:40 PM »
or you misunderstood what i was saying beacuse your a moron?

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2006, 06:54:09 PM »
Loial is being an ass. And thus, I side with smokey.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2006, 07:49:16 PM »
The readers will decide. :)

Sprinkle

• VM-68
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2006, 11:19:36 PM »
I have decided you are all wasting your time arguing over nothing.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2006, 02:30:08 AM »
Sprinkle, Again nice to meet ya. Glad yo see you in public and on forums. Welcomed aboard we been expecting you.

Well in my defense I moved this topic out of resepct to the PBcup forums.  This is the second time. You are welcome pbcup forum admin.

He was lying to loial muffy and me! i was there too!

I can belive SMokey was honest and not lying. When defending his clan's choice to use those extra tickets.

Do you deny saying that the tickets were being used on insert e3rrt player name here?

How am I being an 'ASS' ? I have refrained from calling people names.

Also, I was simply asking for the truth from smokey about what he told me and Muffy. I even started a respectfull  thread.

Oh well you get what you pay for.

Looks like sk8ter was the only one to be consitant, no e3rrt are not on the roster.