Author Topic: who remembers me?  (Read 4794 times)

TinMan

• Autococker
Re: who remembers me?
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2006, 02:49:58 PM »
I remember playing build 6 in like 03 or 04, but I didn't stick with it since the game kinda looked ugly. Its gotten a LOT better since then.

JOE

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2006, 07:30:33 PM »
i remember playing q2dp, when the game was actually fun

MeRL

• VM-68
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2006, 07:38:23 PM »
BuILd 14 Huh Oh MAi GoD oLD SkEWL!!!!

I thought we were in the process of trying to REMOVE useless crap from our forums?
I'm sorry if I pointed out your post DT, because i'm not trying to take aim at YOU but the spelling and random capital letters caught my eye so in all honesty, i'm not trying to point the finger at you...even though it may seem like it.

IronFist

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2006, 07:45:58 PM »
BuILd 14 Huh Oh MAi GoD oLD SkEWL!!!!

I thought we were in the process of trying to REMOVE useless crap from our forums?
I'm sorry if I pointed out your post DT, because i'm not trying to take aim at YOU but the spelling and random capital letters caught my eye so in all honesty, i'm not trying to point the finger at you...even though it may seem like it.

Look, if you are going to post here, you need to capitalize your "I".

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2006, 09:51:52 PM »
If you didn't catch the fact that I was making fun of the kid because  he's 'been around since build 14,' then you're an idiot.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2006, 01:17:58 AM by Dirty_Taco »

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2006, 11:32:18 PM »
That fact was clearly caught even by me.

He wants you to follow standards you set for others. 

Stop your random posts of anti-newbism. When the newb clans get good and ripe enough, then have at them.

You are spooking the kill. Dont be so selfish.

MeRL

• VM-68
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2006, 09:06:53 AM »
If you didn't catch the fact that I was making fun of the kid because  he's 'been around since build 14,' then you're an idiot.

For being as smart or more "advanced" then others in your schooling then you actually claim you are..I'm surprised you don't look at the big picture.
Loial pinned it right on, your sarcasm was CLEARLY obvious.. 
The problem is your childish posts don't help anyone. You think newbish attitude's don't help this game, then stop adding to it.
Regardless of the fact that he may think being around since build 14 is long or not, why take jabs at him? Does it help you sleep at night to know that you've been around longer then him?
A lot of us have been around since QW paintball, do you see any one else posting this childish nonsense?
Please, do the forums a favor, stop adding to the immaturity level.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2006, 12:38:25 PM »
It's a satirical way of pointing out that his thread is useless if you didn't notice. I could be like loial and post a 5 page novel on why his post is useless and why he shouldn't post it, or i could write a one line sentance in newb speak that people with half a brain will understand and laugh at (unless they have short man syndrome, apparently).

MeRL

• VM-68
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2006, 01:39:18 PM »
Jitspoe: Could you please delete this particular post and lock this thread. It's going no where. I tried to msg you on irc to lock it but to no avail.
Thanks dude.

TinMan

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2006, 02:09:15 PM »
ROFL. Yes, please stop MeRL from speaking again on the topic.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2006, 03:09:20 PM »
* Dirty_Taco high fives TinMan

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2006, 08:06:52 PM »
everyone knows that i know that im fairly new to this game.. way to be an ass about it though and post on nothing but my newbiness to this game

TinMan

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2006, 08:13:27 PM »
nah, they're just rippin on dani_filth, because he brought up asking if anyone "remembers him" when he wasn't gone that long in the eyes of most dp players.