Author Topic: Can't I do good in Public servers without getting called a hacker or cheater?  (Read 9797 times)

MaDMaN

• VM-68
God i know its not good an all, but why insist someone is hacking?

lekky

• Autococker
CoZ UR Pr0 DuH!!!1111222!!!

TinMan

• Autococker
You can play on servers that don't have laggy noobs on them, or join a clan and play matches. People will always say excrement about you on pubs.

JiGSaW

• Autococker
Happens to me all the time. :(

Lunatic

• 68 Carbine
Interesting textures =)

Xsv-Boy

• VM-68
Yah, that jigsaw dude is good, i think he really does hack. nice textures?!?! i like the score area.

JiGSaW

• Autococker
I don't hack bro.

P!nk

• Autococker
He uses voice recon.

Lunatic

• 68 Carbine
He has plain barrels (although I know that isn't cheating).. wonder what his player models look like. As he knows how to change things. Look at where the "splat" should be for the team colours. LOL!!OL!!OL!O!L!OL!!L

word..

MaDMaN

• VM-68
Wow ur dumb, thats how my barrells turned out from when i downloaded that stupid german hr4 back for the barrels, and my splat yeah tell me how that is cheating... what i know when some1 takes my flag now, whoo  hoo buddy, if you want sreenshots of my models just ask for them, wouldnt burst my bubble any!!

Lunatic

• 68 Carbine
I'm pretty sure I said it wasn't cheating. And obviously I wasn't being serious about you cheating.

I AM THE LIZARD QUEEN!

SaTaN

• PGP
Ok i play paintball with madman about everyday i know for a fact his flag area is the only thing he "modded" and the barrles are from the HR4 pack mine were the same till i changed them so yea dont know lol just have to back johnny up on this one

MaDMaN

• VM-68
ah sorry then, lol.. my bad.. took it the wrong way.. :( *appoligises to Lun!*

Lunatic

• 68 Carbine
word

TinMan

• Autococker
There's a new hr4 pack that isn't the messed up huge textures I think MaDMaN, search around.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
You installed the hr4 pack wrong.  It's supposed to go in textures/pball/hr4, not textures/pball.  You'll need to reinstall the game then reinstall the highres textures properly to get it to work.

SkateR

• Autococker
Those are some sick textures, zip em up for me

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
Jits, wasn't there also a command that needed to be typed to activate the hi res stuff once installed or am I thinking of something else?

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
gl_highres_textures 1 or something like that.  It should be enabled by default.

JiGSaW

• Autococker
I wanted to backup what I said.  Kind of, my other screenshot didn't show up.  Maybe Jitspoe can help me?

^^Score, I was then called a hacker because I prefired around the flag corners comming from low at shaz22.  :-\

I took a screenshot me being accused, but for some reason its just black.  Anyone know why?  Screenshot is binded to F12 just fine.

EDIT:  Heres just the link that you can click on and then lclick the picture to make it better. http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/5590/sshot001rz0.jpg