Author Topic: wallhack caught on tape  (Read 19082 times)

acid

• PGP
wallhack caught on tape
« on: February 22, 2004, 06:04:23 PM »
check out this demo of [xp]Mut wallhacking during a match. If you plan on matching make sure you use one of the ones with nocheat on it...unless you are ok with wallhacks being used. Paintdepot had nocheat on it.  demo is here http://www.valleycenterwireless.com/mut.dm2

Acid

MuTiL8ToR

• PGP
Re: wallhack caught on tape
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2004, 07:15:00 PM »
Wow I'm honored CID!! Sad thing is I never had anything bad to say about you until now...  I'm too old too hack and all you've done with this demo is prove how much of an idiot you are...  I encourage everyone here to download this demo and honestly explain to me where in the demo it looked like a hack was used.  Keep in mind I was pinged at 25 and I use a headset cranked up loud to hear steps of the enemy.  

If any of you think I hack after watching this foolishness then A "HaCK" I'll be...  I'll continue playing this game regardless but please provide me with better proof than this if your going to accuse me of being a hack in open forum like a ranting lil stupid donkey child...  I've played enough years that I can say Im GOOD (No where near the best) and deserve a little more repsect than this...

MuT

P.S.  I hope your man enough to admit you might have made a mistake with this ACID then we can continue playing good DP as we have for years.  Otherwise please stay on your side of the fence.

acid

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2004, 07:26:05 PM »
LOL Mut, We had less then 5 minutes of demo and it was very obvious...i tested you so many times during midnight2 and before our 3rd started recording so dont even bother...you werent even trying to hide it...its funny you left the second we started questioning you about it. or maybe when you were camping your base you obviously some how knew you had enough time to double back for another gren...anyone who knows what to look for can tell.
gg & gt regardless thats the last time i will match on a server with out the nocheat.

FourthX

• Developer
  • 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2004, 07:36:29 PM »
I watched the demo, there's nothing in there to show that he's wallhacking. I still suck at this game and i can make shots based on what i hear. there's also such a thing as recon...

MuTiL8ToR

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2004, 07:39:16 PM »
Then tell me what to look for and I will wait to see what everyone else has to say about your stupid donkey ranting.  If you have "tested me so many times" then your stupid ass should have recorded a demo that would incriminate me rather than make a stupid donkey out of you. I welcome another demo anytime and don't mind matching you anywhere anytime wether I lose or not.

And FYI I left the game because I was pissed off at Snipen... Nothing to do with the game.

All your doing is making yourself look like a true NOOB with this but that's okay by me.

Good Day :)

MuT

mr_slacker

• PGP
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2004, 07:52:10 PM »
Everyone knows Mut hacks !!!!!!!!!!
Thats what makes it even better when you kill him :)
J/K any way if you watch the demo you can see the spray watch for spray and you will find the person. i can see a couple lucky shots in tehre but nothing to prove a wall hack.
even with the demo when you was cahsing him and he was in the base he never looked  anywere like looking through a wall he looked down teh whole time ??? so that would mean an aimbot not a wall hack and further more for an aime bot doesnt that make teh person jerky and such and not able to make some of the jumps?

mr_slacker

• PGP
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2004, 07:54:46 PM »
Jits you got to put a spell check on this darn thing ofr us drunk or sleepy people :) sorry about types on last message

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2004, 08:23:06 PM »
Haha, yeah -- I probably should.

meat

• VM-68
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2004, 08:47:20 PM »
I agree with Mutilator on this one. ive played my fair share of games with him, on public servers or where ever.  He has handed my ass back to me plenty of times, and maybe once or twice i got him.  That whole demo looked like a match, with people complaing about losing.  Thanks to jit and his new sound system, its no wonder Mut heard you coming.  =)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2004, 08:49:24 PM by meat »

MuTiL8ToR

• PGP
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2004, 09:18:28 PM »
Hahahaha Meat!!  And I thought it was those new crackling ground textures Jit put in the last version.

You used to hand me my ass on a regular basis.  I do have a bit of a ping advantage on Graffiti servers now.

MuT

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2004, 09:45:03 PM »
umm #1 we didnt lose. During the match i agreed in the fullest with cid, after watching the demo i was a little skeptical, i mean if those rounds where it most seemed like a wallhack were just lucky shots, excrement he must have a 4 leaf clover growing out of his ass. Otherwise one would have to have extensive knowledge of how most people play in every situation on both maps, and have headphones on earsplitting loud to pinpoint shots that well. I'm not accusing anyone here, just stating what i observed. Both maps played are maps rarely played in matches (midnight2 and jump) too bad though, midnight2 totally rules :)

Xile

• VM-68
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2004, 09:55:12 PM »
Well mut, seriously, i dont think you were hacking either, but the fact that your getting blamed for it, you deserve it. You and your acusing me of hacking all the time is utter annoying. And no, its not your "WALLHACK" bind either, i came on the server, under a diff name cause i was fooling around on my local server, and you acused me of wallhacking, aimbotting and all. So, yeah. It's annoying, and pisses alot of people off. So please stop it. Tables are just turned, and you dont like it do you. And dont bother posting some "clever" response, cause i really could care less what you have to say. Oh yeah, and calling someone a black person, IS RACIST. Your friggin old enouf to know better.

Excalibur

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2004, 10:35:39 PM »
i think if you are called a bot or wallhacking it's like a compliment.  when i used to play like 3-4 years ago back when it was a q2mod i was called hacker bot everything so i know what its liek but i allways took it as. if they think im a bot im really really good or the bot sucks i allways choose the first one :)

MuTiL8ToR

• PGP
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2004, 11:23:17 PM »
Yeah Xile I've been doing that for years.. I do it ONLY because it annoys and pisses people like you off and sometimes to the point they start making mistakes in their game. Most have figured out that I'm bullexcrementting when I call people hacks.  Most of us say it just to be silly.  It's a shame you try so hard to read BAD into everything.

And don't put words in my mouth fool.

Calling somone a black person, which is not what I said that night anyway, is NOT racist.

If I would call a black person a member of a socially disadvantaged class that would be racist.  If I call someone I'm pissed off at a member of a socially disadvantaged class then I'm refering to them as a low class skum bucket regardless of their race.  If I say black person please I'm simply cutting up with a bud... again Not directing anything I say towards anyone of the black race or anyone specifically because of their race.  It would seem to me that because you are so set on associating the word member of a socially disadvantaged class to the Black Race that maybe your a tad bit racist.

And you do care what I have to say because your ass will be back just to see what my response was ya dirty hacker :P

All in good fun Xile :)

MuT - The Annoying One d:{Þ

MuTiL8ToR

• PGP
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2004, 11:39:03 PM »
Dirty Taco I would just like to see what part of that demo shows anything that even looks like a wallhack.

What does rarely playing these maps in matches have to do with anything?

You of all people know that we've been playing these maps for years.  Midnight2 seemed like an odd choice to me for a match just as Jump seemed odd to you.  I picked Jump because it is one of my favorites and yes I have "extensive knowledge of how most people play in every situation on both maps"  I also had my "headphones on earsplitting loud to" which allowed for pinpoint accuracy along with dam good recon, and my 30 or below ping.

No we did not win because I quit the match before it finished.  We sure ruffled your feathers though huh :P

MuT :)

MuTiL8ToR

• PGP
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2004, 11:53:14 PM »
Jesus Jit your cuss catcher thinguhmuhbobber made my reply to to Xile look dumber than it already was!!  This is funny because now I have to contradict myself and in reference to my reply to Xile say that "black person" = N-I-G-G-E-R again NOT Racially implied!! hehehe

acid

• PGP
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2004, 12:23:03 AM »
Well Mut...GG, maybe that demo wasnt enough to convince people...so i took a demo of you later sunday night. Try lying about this one.

http://www.valleycenterwireless.com/muthax.exe

gg mut

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2004, 12:33:31 AM »
aww thats dissapointing, that video is more than proof :/ its too bad mut that it had to come to this... gg

meat

• VM-68
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2004, 07:00:17 AM »
Just out of curiosity, which client were you using....i like the features in there, they should be added into the next release.

MuTiL8ToR

• PGP
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2004, 07:02:58 AM »
Nice try again... You idiots using clear walls to make it look like I'm hacking might convince some people... I only hope it let's them know who really does the hacking in DP.

What the hell are you doing with clear walls anyway??  Wallhacking I presume?

You must be dumber than you both look.  

It's as simple as LISTENING with a good headset and spraying the most common camping spots of the map.

Your added effect of clear walls almost convinced ME I was a hack.  Good Show!!

MuTiL8ToR (The oldest living Digital Paintball hack on the planet)  

I'm honored :)