Author Topic: RT w@rh3@d speed hack  (Read 15927 times)

HellHound

• PGP
Re: RT w@rh3@d speed hack
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2006, 08:22:33 AM »
So roual, you think its kool to go tell the world that, your meddling clanmate at 1, and at two it wasnt even him it was his friend, now i would like  to tell you that your kitty ass has been cut female dog.

HellHound

• PGP
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2006, 08:25:19 AM »
User temp-banned for this post.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2006, 12:21:53 PM by jitspoe »

HellHound

• PGP
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2006, 08:44:12 AM »
 >:( My goodness, of all the people, warhead didnt hack, friends from Ij, and as we all know, they hack like crazy, they were over at his house and got him banned on purpose, he told me, as a friend not to say anything about it, but Demented_Soldier did it along with Moe_Lester aka Uncle_rico. He even told me that Moe has admited to him that he aimbots and they all need to be banned. Please Jits, i love you man, please beleive me and lift WarHead's, my most loyal clanmates ban, He is Sooo inecent (if i could spell). Please dog. please. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

JiGSaW

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2006, 08:49:40 AM »
 ;D

bug

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2006, 08:57:32 AM »
Wow. RaoulDuke does a service to the DPBall community by reporting a cheater, and you go maniac on him? You completely suck, and are apparently pro cheating. Not to mention the fact that you just triple-posted with some serious griefing, as well as said several things that Jitspoe has quite often tempbanned people for saying before. I hope you get a nice long 2 week vacation, HellHound.

HellHound's Griefs:

So roual, you think its kool to go tell the world that, your  clanmate at 1, and at two it wasnt even him it was his friend, now i would like  to tell you that your kitty ass has been cut booger.

Roual you  bundle of twigs,  kill yourself danny, i cant beleive of all people, you to tell on your clanmate  kitty, it wasnt even warhead, youv been cut from [.eR.] jus so you know  kill your self kthx.

>:( My goodness, of all the people, warhead didnt hack, friends from Ij, and as we all know, they hack like crazy, they were over at his house and got him banned on purpose, he told me, as a friend not to say anything about it, but Demented_Soldier did it along with Moe_Lester aka Uncle_rico. He even told me that Moe has admited to him that he aimbots and they all need to be banned. Please Jits, i love you man, please beleive me and lift WarHead's, my most loyal clanmates ban, He is Sooo inecent (if i could spell). Please dog. please. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Moe_Lester

• Stingray
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2006, 10:26:47 AM »
HellHound, I dont even know this kid so be quiet and stop blaming it on us. This also sounds like another spyderfox13 insident.

Moe_Lester

• Stingray
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2006, 10:37:53 AM »
Wow these [.eR.] noobs are funny!!!

[.eR.]warhead = [.eR.]Jockstrap

crazyjoe@216-164-153-225.c3-0.drf-ubr1.atw-drf.pa.cable.rcn.com * Joe Sommer

Not obeying his banned

JiGSaW

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2006, 11:06:55 AM »
So you're calling me a noob now?  Rico...after all we've been through.   :'(

HellHound

• PGP
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2006, 11:09:28 AM »
Wow Rico, no wounder you never made it into Unit, and never would get into eR, call me a noob when we crush you with you and ur aimbot. Wounderful.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2006, 11:50:18 AM »
LOL. The kid hacked, noone came over to his house and did it. Shut the fck up please. Admit it.

Br55HiT

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2006, 11:51:46 AM »
Isn't this ironic HellHound says we hack then his own gets cought.  So HellHound what's next new clan new name then continuing your losing streak.  By the way don't call use noobs considering we owned your clan how many times.

Hobo

• VM-68
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2006, 11:54:03 AM »
In my opinion... for what it's worth, I'm glad Raoul had the smarts to report the speedhacker.  Just because he's in the same clan shouldn't have stopped the report.  For you to kick him from your clan for doing what's right is probably best for him anyway, probably saved himself from being accused by association.
As far as someone getting on warhead's computer... come on... that's a wore out excuse. You know what's being done on your computer, if you don't then you deserve whatever you get both in pball and everything else.  At least use the family member excuse... that'd be the only one that would make sense at all, and that ip would still deserve the ban.
Anyway thx to Raoul and mut for repoeting another lamah. Raoul you'll be picked up soon enough.

Olbaid

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2006, 12:03:32 PM »
some of you should try spell check.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2006, 12:04:55 PM »
*KnacK stands closley behind Hobo on that statement...

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2006, 12:37:27 PM »
wow.

Well couple of things to say here.

Firstly HH is out of order.

Secondly Raoul did the correct thing by ridding this game of yet another cheat.

Thirdly as it seems ij and er live in the same area, can we pls get a ban covering that whole location thx.

Hobo

• VM-68
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2006, 12:51:55 PM »
Hmmm.... that's a little too close Knackers!  :o

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2006, 01:00:54 PM »
*KnacK backs up and stil lachieves desired goal..

.. of backing Hobo in his statement.

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2006, 01:04:57 PM »
ij and eR both arnt top clans. admit it. But, i still have more respect for eR beacuse its only one member who did it, and was a speed hack.

iJ on the other hand.. i wont go there..hah

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2006, 01:14:15 PM »
Regardless of who was on his computer he is responsible for whom he allows on his computer and the files on that computer.  I find it hilereous that a few of you seem to condone speedhacks, aim botting ect... and feel the need to rag on Raoul(Stinger) for bringing this incident to the community's attention.  Sadly it tells everyone the kind of people you are and basically destroys your clan's image. 

Hobo says it best when he says you'll be picked up soon enough and Stinger your too good for that clan anyway...  I'm suprised your not in one of the more reputable old school clans or some of the new ones.

JiGSaW

• Autococker
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2006, 02:15:16 PM »
I'm just glad no one is screaming at me.  HellHound chill out bro. 

And eR lives nowhere close to Ij that I know of.  I live in PA, HH lives in NY, Godsmack lives in TN.  That's close, but not close enought to go to peoples houses and hack for them.  I think Warhead lied, everyone knows.  It's over with.  He hacked, he was stupid, he got banned.  It's over with, let it die.