Author Topic: Act more mature on IRC or the whole community is going to get kicked off of ETG.  (Read 6212 times)

JOE

• 68 Carbine
Well I have an IRC network that would be happy to have our community connect there. 

/server irc.gg-center.net check them out...its a few neon-net admins and some old etg admins even some old protium admins all gotten together to make a pretty neat network.  I've been there since it opened and they'd love it if we'd move.

again irc.GG-center.net or www.globalgamerscenter.net

Sprinkle

• VM-68
This would be what.. our third irc server move for paintball?  I remember when we were on RIGamer, but I cant remember the other names..

Eiii

• Autococker
I know we were on captured when I joined. Wait, was that IRC?

lekky

• Autococker
some of what kismet said is actually referring to tom.

And yes, she has a real point. I havent played this game as long as most of hte people here, but even im finding this game less fun to play purely on the fact that the majority of the kids who play it have no regards for rules or manners, and many of htem act in a spoilt and disgraceful way.

Its sad that a player needs to make a point in not matching particular clans or playing with particular people that make them not want to play a game.

Something needs to be done before it gets out of hand.

I thank Tom for making this thread, but i also realise he is one of the people causing this situation.

(im typing on a crappy keyboard so forgive any apelling, grammar, etc)

Cobo

• Autococker
I like your apelling :P

Smokey

• Autococker
ETG sucks. gg.

lekky

• Autococker

Eiii

• Autococker
some of what kismet said is actually referring to tom.

He spoofed me once. =D

(im typing on a crappy keyboard so forgive any apelling, grammar, etc)
Spell check works now.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2006, 05:42:36 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 12:33:48 AM by Dirty_Taco »

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Something needs to be done before it gets out of hand.
I'm open to suggestions.

Eiii

• Autococker
Move to GGC. Just having a nickserv will fix all the spoofing problems.

Smokey

• Autococker
i agree. Takeovers will be 5 times harder, admins are always on and its a smaller network.

lekky

• Autococker
I can't see how moving to another server will make people act more mature. The problem will still be around, and that means it will still be around in pubs as well as the way these kids act in irc, regardless of the server.

Eiii

• Autococker
NiiiiiiiiiickServvvvvvv.

toM|vendettA

• 68 Carbine
NickServ and Global Login would help alot with impersonation.

And BTW Lekky, I wasn't impersonating you, I just didnt want you to have your name , cause you wouldnt match us :D :D

Raoul_Duke

• PGP
of all people to tell people to be mature.....

tom u have got to be in the top 5 trouble makers on irc

what a f'kin JOKE

HellHound

• PGP
rofl raoul buddy, i really am not pathetic. I ued a hack, and holy crap it was fun. Not like i used it in matches or anything like that. I had them for 1 day and used em once in a pub. Dude danny get over it buddy, its a game, games are made to be hacked. Jigsaw will crush you in dp anyday, anytime and so will i, with or without hacks.

HellHound Out.

SkateR

• Autococker
LOL, "didnt use them in matches" bull excrement little boy. You  were CLEARLY wall hackin yesterday in our match.

lekky

• Autococker
I vote for HH to have a global ban that never ends due to his comments. He obviously won't learn from a short ban. A good precedent to others thinknig of cheating.

its a game, games are made to be hacked.

Smokey

• Autococker
anyone, paypal me 5$ and i will punch him 5-6 times where ever you want me too.