Author Topic: Dead Rising  (Read 753 times)

TinMan

• Autococker
Dead Rising
« on: August 16, 2006, 02:57:50 PM »
Actual Gameplay/Missions: 6/10
Goofing off with weapons: 10/10

I still don't know the whole story, because the ingame font is really small and when you talk to people outside of cutscenes, they don't actually talk, dialog boxes just come up. The missions can be hard when it takes 20 headshots to kill a human gunner, and you only have 10 bullets and have to resort to shotting hockey pucks at him with your hockey stick. The weapons in the game are awesome, my favorites are: the lawnmower, chaingun, knife, hockey stick, and propane tank. Supprisingly, for a zombie game, the chainsaw has to be one of the worst weapons in the game, you do better with a baseball bat.

Goofing off is awesome, it'll remind you of GTA's, except the weapon selection is far better. Some weapons are hard to find, but when you find them, my oh my are they fun. They don't last long though, just like in Oblivion, your weapon gets worn out from hitting things, which is why its good to increase your "stock", which will allow you to carry more items.

DIE ZOMBIE SCUM!!!1111one1!1!/11uno

Smokey

• Autococker
Re: Dead Rising
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2006, 09:13:29 PM »
shutup.

TinMan

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2006, 09:22:18 PM »
shutup? FYI I don't own it or even own an xbox360, I talked a friend of mine into buying it and then went over to his house and we switched off beating some of the missions.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2006, 10:56:32 PM »
Je le want.