Author Topic: The Great Maplist Vote of 2006  (Read 11571 times)

S8NSSON

• Autococker
Re: The Great Maplist Vote of 2006
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2007, 11:54:27 AM »
Man, I haven't played much and am trying to get back into the swing of things.
The airtimes, shazams, pro paints are mostly fine, but 20+ people on Blitz is freaking insanity.

Would be nice to see server admins select maps according to the number of people in the server.
Especially on those maps that don't have the equipment to handle the number of people in the server.

That's my only comment about map lists or whatever.

b00nlander

• Autococker
« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2007, 12:00:48 PM »
Man, I haven't played much and am trying to get back into the swing of things.
The airtimes, shazams, pro paints are mostly fine, but 20+ people on Blitz is freaking insanity.

Would be nice to see server admins select maps according to the number of people in the server.
Especially on those maps that don't have the equipment to handle the number of people in the server.

That's my only comment about map lists or whatever.

someone needs to add mapinfo-files and work the existing ones over, I guess :)  Those files are made to solve exactly your problem.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2007, 01:18:55 PM »
lmao PiCaSSo. You need to settle down. Put the hard alcohol away once in awhile.

I'm not blaming you for your map choices. Once upon a time when you were a different individual you put a good maplist up on the GT servers (i think it was a result of this thread). After that, everyone flocked to Superman's server because everyone that plays pub is very similar to that nofearvladi person. Since the GT servers were essentially barren during that period, you set it back to newbie maps that funname newbies will play on. I don't hold you accountable for this, I hold the 12 year olds that play pub accountable for this.

kNoC

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2007, 01:58:00 PM »
i agree, but them 12 year olds may kick ass one day...

nah, nvm....

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2007, 03:52:19 PM »
i agree, but them 12 year olds may kick ass one day...

nah, nvm....

Most of them probably won't.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #65 on: March 22, 2007, 05:49:53 PM »
someone needs to add mapinfo-files and work the existing ones over, I guess :)  Those files are made to solve exactly your problem.

Everybody vote for centralized mapinfo files. :)

Anyway, this thread has run its course.  It's 2007 now.