Author Topic: Cobo what is your problem?  (Read 3469 times)

Cobo

• Autococker
Re: Cobo what is your problem?
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2006, 08:09:49 PM »
Really nice... trying to hide the fact that you said several times "mIRC Sucks, it just sucks, Oh and i mentioned that it sucks?" or "BSP sucks, everything is better than BSP"
about the taxis, they were when you were saying things like those, and I asked knack to op me just to taxi you, nothing more, I NEVER kicked banned someone  other than skater once and if i kicked banned you, it couldnt be more than once, so dont come here and make hate threads against me and then start telling lies because you dont know what else to say.

supertanker

• VM-68
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2006, 08:48:04 PM »
Yes, I said those things about BSP and mIRC...

about 2 weeks ago.

this is not a hate thread. I just want to know the reason behind this. If you want to aruge about it some more, there is always IRC, where we can both annoy the hell out of KnacK or Sprinkle and have him KB us.

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2006, 09:02:46 PM »
cobo > supertanker. supertanker is some newbie who comes around thinking his all that and thinks he knows excrement. prove it idiot. noone likes you at all on irc beacuse you're so annoying, so dont go on.

Cobo

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2006, 09:55:23 PM »
about 2 weeks ago.
even tho it hasnt even been a week, ill play along...
I taxied you "2 weeks" ago.

supertanker

• VM-68
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2006, 02:15:28 PM »
oh shut up, it was 2 weeks ago. But again, if you want to argue, lets do it on IRC.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2006, 02:18:42 PM »
This is stupid.