Author Topic: Cobo what is your problem?  (Read 3473 times)

supertanker

• VM-68
Cobo what is your problem?
« on: August 25, 2006, 11:06:58 PM »
After asking him this several times, and getting the typical "Shut the fu..." answer that the community seems to be favoring, I don't find it supprising that ETG finds #paintball problomatic.

I don't get why you insist on arguing every little fact and comment I say on IRC. I don't get why you automatically slam anything I make or do, no matter how good it is.

All I know, is that I am sick of it. I would like to know the reason for this. I've tried to be civil; I've tried to just ignore you (even /ignore seems to fail, with CoBoT and your dynamic IP) but nothing seems to work.

And a note to you ops: you're doing a great deal of help. Not.

Thanks.

I'm sorry if this comes out as a bit harsh, but I am in a REALLY bad mood after the combined stress of a hard day and dealing with Cobo.

Eiii

• Autococker
Re: Cobo what is your problem?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2006, 11:13:13 PM »
YOU'RE WRONG COBO IS AWESOME.

Sprinkle

• VM-68
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2006, 11:23:48 PM »
The only problem ETG has with the paintball community is the immaturity when it comes to channel takeovers, spoofing, and ban evasion. 

In regards to the ignoring Cobo thing, do what I do.. /ignore Cobo*!*@*
It works wonders until I have to take it off when people pm me about Cobo either being an excretory opening or starting excrement with random people for no reason.

Cobo

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2006, 12:00:59 AM »
OK, Why? Because im not the one that usually starts, Tell me who is the one that always starts saying that everyting I use sucks? like BSP, Mirc, etc.

Dinamic IP? My ip only changes when I disconnect from the internet, and that happens max once per week.

Its not the only one that is complaining about you supertanker, No one likes your pseudo-smart comments that you usually throw in randomly.

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2006, 12:11:15 AM »
confirmed. i dislike supertanker also, i have no problem with cobo, except that there not arrays.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2006, 12:12:48 AM »
Supertanker is annoying as hell. But both are equally merry.

TinMan

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2006, 12:15:50 AM »
*Dynamic IP
Cobo: Don't diss teh supertanker or he'll send tux out after you, nobody wants to fight a mother flunkin 6ft penguin.
Mirc doesn't suck, its just kinda funny when people actually make it seem like they think mIRC is required to use the irc protocol. I do have to feel sorry for you though, boy you need a video card...

Cobo

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2006, 12:20:20 AM »
*Dynamic IP
Mirc doesn't suck, its just kinda funny when people actually make it seem like they think mIRC is required to use the irc protocol.
I am aware that there are other IRC clients, but all i heard is supertanker saying that everything is better than mIRC and that it sucked.

*Dynamic IP
I do have to feel sorry for you though, boy you need a video card...
What does that has to do with this?

TinMan

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2006, 12:30:52 AM »
Dynamic IP, you had it spelled wrong. mIRC does suck compared to many other clients, I'd say that the only things worse would be clients that don't support scripting.

And boy, you need that vid card. How the heck do you play this game?

Cobo

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2006, 12:39:42 AM »
You dont need 300 fps to play, but as I said, It has nothing to do with this.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2006, 12:44:12 AM »

But it's nice to be able to look at your screen without bleeding from your eyes.

TinMan

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2006, 12:46:51 AM »
ROFL. Yeah...I thought the sky was a mapping bug at first, then I noticed that they were all like that. And I almost always cap my fps at 60, just because anything higher doesn't make a difference.

Cobo

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2006, 01:25:12 AM »
Oh, If you are talking about the walls there, they look kind of bad because i scaled them, and it also looks bad because the whole picture is scaled to fit the forums.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2006, 01:46:11 AM »
Lol, I'm talking about the horrible texture quality (which normally looks fine when scaled down), the sky bug and the 'residue' the player models are leaving.

Cobo

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2006, 01:58:30 AM »
No, that residue isnt there when im playing, but the sky bug does, what was actually leaving residue was the sky, but I fixed that.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2006, 02:02:53 AM »
And yet, it's in the screenshot...

Cobo

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2006, 02:27:08 AM »
Yes... The OLD screenshot.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2006, 01:49:06 PM »
Only screenshots we have. :P

TinMan

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2006, 02:32:38 PM »
It looks like it was opened in mspaint, then resaved with really bad compression, lol.

supertanker

• VM-68
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2006, 08:00:49 PM »
Since eIII wants me to keep it in this thread...

Cobo: twice you !taxi'd me for no apparent reason, and you have kick/kb'd me at least twice more.

I also have not said a word about mIRC besides making an excuse not to join a clan (I told a user that the multidynamic tab generation subroutine happened to "failed" that day.) or about Radiant. I even said last night that BSP is okay, it just is not the right for me.

Tinman I don't use Linux anymore, at least not yet. I haven't had a block of time to install it and transfer all my old files over.

I can still make you fight a 6 foot Microsoft flag though....