Author Topic: GT Match Server Configuration  (Read 14876 times)

Eiii

• Autococker
Re: GT Match Server Configuration
« Reply #80 on: August 30, 2006, 07:18:44 PM »
You didn't 'reccomend' they use mm2. You said something along the lines of...
Force them to get voice recon.

You also called people who don't use voice recon stupid drunks. If that's your version of a reccomendation, I'm worried about your social skills. :D

Sharon

• PGP
« Reply #81 on: August 30, 2006, 07:24:31 PM »
wow o enough said .. Use voice or type your fingers off who cares??    I want everyone to hush up and be good little kiddies and enjoy the game ...
Play with what you all are comfortable with and enjoy the game and quit whinning about every little thing that comes along... Good Lord I swear at least us woman has a name for all of this .. lets see  ::) P.M.S  lol   PLEASE STOP FUSSING ABOUT EVERY LITTLE THING !!!!
On another note, We are working towards getting all requests fixed.. Please be patient with us old people.. Thanks again  :)
 Jits lock this before it gets any worse thank you

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #82 on: August 30, 2006, 07:28:50 PM »
sharon, unbane me.

Sharon

• PGP
« Reply #83 on: August 30, 2006, 07:37:18 PM »
Skater,
That is something that will have to be discussed with Derrek or Doug .. I have nothing to do with it... They are the ones that run the server for me... They would be the ones to remove any bans.. End of story.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #84 on: August 30, 2006, 07:50:08 PM »
Yes eii just like forcing them into playing better maps.  ::) ::) ::)

I wish we could "force" them. For their sakes not mine. Until then its strongly forced recommendation.

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #85 on: August 31, 2006, 11:55:41 AM »
OKay All I think I have the match server configs adjusted as requested. 

Jitspoe I used floodprotect 0 so I presume its 0 for OFF and 1 for ON.  I've tested it and it worked.

I'm not sure if the observerblackout command is the same because you say set it to 1 to turn off the observerblackout.  Well all the match servers were already set to 1.  So I'll have to find a way to test that.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #86 on: August 31, 2006, 12:23:53 PM »
Sharon: Snipen banned me in a way in which only he can remove it. Could you possibly contact him or give me his contact info so I can ask him? Thanks.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #87 on: August 31, 2006, 01:02:33 PM »
observerblackout 1 turns ON the blackout, which means observers can't see during the match (unless specinvited).

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #88 on: August 31, 2006, 02:37:04 PM »
Well they are all set to 1 and it's not blacking out the observer so I'm lost.  BTW How do you spec invite someone?  Also, could you please remove Skater from this thread as I have repeatedly informed him that he will NEVER be unbanned from the GT servers.  Please refer to this thread if you have forgotten skater http://dpball.com/forums/index.php?topic=3112.0

Also, Sharon, whom is the OWNER of the servers has also instructed you as to what avenues you have available to you in this thread so again I'll just inform you that the GT clan, The GRaFFiTTI Owners and Administration including myself unanimously DO NOT WANT YOU ON THE SERVERS SO STOP ASKING! 

F O R E V E R!!! means NEVER!!  EVER EVER

Lunatic

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #89 on: August 31, 2006, 02:42:35 PM »
Yes picasso you have clearly stated he will be banned forever. So why don't you just ignore his requests? Wouldn't that make more sense then to continuously tell him he will never be unbanned? Something you have done a good 10 times.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #90 on: August 31, 2006, 02:46:36 PM »
Picasso, shut the fck up . please. I asked sharon, not you.

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #91 on: August 31, 2006, 02:55:38 PM »
And she already answered you above Skater! 

Lunatic it would make more sense that you agree that Skater needs to STOP asking rather than for you to expect me to NOT address his repeated and annoying requests in hopes that someone might feel sorry for him or something...  This thread has nothing to do with Skater and I find your backwards response a bit strange. 
« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 03:18:46 PM by PiCaSSo »

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #92 on: August 31, 2006, 03:35:04 PM »
Doug, youre quite stupid. Derrek has tried to remove my ban but cant do to the fact that snipen banned me from the server box. I was told I'd be unbanned.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #93 on: August 31, 2006, 03:38:42 PM »
Doug, youre quite stupid.
I'm sure they'll be rushing to get you unbanned now!

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #94 on: August 31, 2006, 03:41:42 PM »
picasso u should have enough restaint as an adult to not post back to skaters "idiotic posts" i mean if adults cant control themselves how do u expect for the younger generation to control themselves??? ponder on that for awhile and get back to me kthx

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #95 on: August 31, 2006, 05:01:22 PM »
- Cola, nothing I am saying or doing is out of line.  I'm not mad, Out of control or anything you might have fabricated in your young mind.  What's sad is that you throw out the "Adult" card as if you younger types expect to be excluded from any punishment for your own wrong doings.  Rather than be embarrased by the way a person from your own age group has been acting for so long and calling him out for it you put the blame on an adult.

Show restraint?? You act as if I'm freaking out or something when I'm merely responding with nothing more than FACTS and information.  Sadly though, some of you younger types fail to grasp those facts even after they have been repeated "10 Times"

If you wish to boast about "control" you need to direct your attention to some in your own age group.  You could start with Skater.

- Skater, This has been covered before as well by Derrek and the rest of us.  There was a time when we were going to lift the ban off the match server ONLY for your clan's sake, NOT yours.  Yes, Derrek was about to remove the ban but again, you've destroyed any and all chances of that.  Your continued attacks on me and repeated attacks on others in the past are the reason why the ban will not be removed.

So that others won't be bothered by the fact I am having to repeat myself, I'll do my best to refrain from responding to Skater's posts but I would hope that you'll be as quick to chastize him for his wrong doing.   

Now, can we please stick to this thread's original intention or is Jitspoe going to have to lock yet another thread to deter the flamers?

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #96 on: August 31, 2006, 05:21:07 PM »
What in the world are you talking about you complete idiot. He told me this a month ago. I havent seen him since. How could I blow my chance? I dont even get the chance to talk to GT so I have no clue wtf youre talking about.

Sharon

• PGP
« Reply #97 on: August 31, 2006, 05:53:51 PM »
Hello Everyone,
Let Me clear up some things.. Doug, very well said..
Skater, Snipen hasn't been here in some time and has left the servers for me to run as I see fit.. And Me being the owner of these servers  I have chosen two people that I trust with these servers.. to run them.. update them and fix any problems that may occur..That being Derrek and Doug.. Although Doug isn't a Gt member He is my friend and has been for years for those of you that do not know that..And I trust his judgememts when it comes to running the servers right and being fair to each and every person that comes and goes in my servers.. I do not ask that anyone pay a dime. All I have ever asked for you all is that you be fair to one another, treat one another right ( which some of you haven't) and be nice to each other and have fun while playng on the servers.. It is really simple.. FOLLOW THE RULES that have been layed out like no hacks of any kind. And getting on the forums and putting down admins and the owners isn't going to help you. I feel as the owner, by looking through the forums and by your statements about me and things you have done in the past I have chosen NOT to remove the ban.. No one is responsible for your actions but you skater. And frankly I think me  being the country hick that you claim that I am has been way to nice as it is and has allowed you in the servers way to many times before just to be abused by your actions. So I am taking the stand and saying NO.. SO, on this note. Drop it.. It isn't going to happen.. And believe it or not I am sorry to have to be so harsh about the choice I have made in this. But you put me where I had no choice in the matter.. I am tired of you putting down my firends, the servers, the clan. And as the Owner, Doug is doing what I told him to do.. Nothing more... Thanks to all that play! ENjoy!! :)

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #98 on: August 31, 2006, 06:07:21 PM »
- Cola, nothing I am saying or doing is out of line.  I'm not mad, Out of control or anything you might have fabricated in your young mind.  What's sad is that you throw out the "Adult" card as if you younger types expect to be excluded from any punishment for your own wrong doings.  Rather than be embarrased by the way a person from your own age group has been acting for so long and calling him out for it you put the blame on an adult.

Show restraint?? You act as if I'm freaking out or something when I'm merely responding with nothing more than FACTS and information.  Sadly though, some of you younger types fail to grasp those facts even after they have been repeated "10 Times"

If you wish to boast about "control" you need to direct your attention to some in your own age group.  You could start with skater

i dont know where u got that i said ur mad or out of control.. and thats not the way i used the "adult card" i said as an adult you should set the example like i have been told many times through my childhood... i honestly dont care about how they act or wat they do they are kids noone can change them but themselves... all i am saying is you tell him not to keep bugging about being unbanned and there is now reason for you to keep telling him.. let him keep asking if he gets his jollies off that, be the bigger person and drop it... just let it go u know u told him if he didnt listen thats his own fault...

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #99 on: August 31, 2006, 06:11:09 PM »
Okay Fair Enough Cola...  I'm tired of repeating myself anyway  ;D