Author Topic: Apex  (Read 2451 times)

Br55HiT

• 68 Carbine
Apex
« on: September 10, 2006, 07:19:12 PM »
I don't know who and all but I pretty sure apex is cheating.  They said they wanted to use there sever which I didn't but we ended up using it.  We were laggin pretty badly so we said change the server so we won't lag.  Then they start complaining like why we have no problem and they won't change.  If they think they are so good why not change server unless they have an advantage there or something.  Then in game we were chase camming boomboy and he hits our people without even looking at them.  So we go to demo him and he goes observer right before we can.  Then says you like my hacks can I join Ij now.  Freaking noobs insult us but they cheat like little nubs.  Jigsaw callin me a noob but he has to hack to be good what a loser.  I don't care what you think I'm legit and if you don't like it go screw yourself.  All we wanted them to do was change the server so we wouldn't lag and they wouldn't and I don't know why.  They clearly had some sort of advantage.  We originally had a GT server and we said that only the number of people matching could be there because they had like 6 people and we had 3.  So they could recon and they wouldn't.  So they just said let's use our server and I didn't want to but had to.

nightryder

• 68 Carbine
Re: Apex
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2006, 07:36:45 PM »
i was watching that..i only remember u asking for new server. i wasnt lagging.

JiGSaW

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2006, 07:40:06 PM »
I guess we'll just have to wait for Jitspoe to catch Ap3x hackers.  And since you were lagging so bad, how could you tell he wasn't looking?  Lagging makes you skip frames, and for all you know, he could have been looking at you for 5 minutes.  Laughing at how bad you suck, stop trying to start  stuff, first tR beats you and you start a big thing about coLA  hacking and whatnot, now us.  GG.

EDIT- And btw, when obsblackout is on.  you can't see anything or help recon.  And you didn't have 3 on.  You had 5 on, show the demo, and they'll see that you did a 5v5 with Apex and you complaining and having a fit and leaving early because you were losing.

EDIT OF EDITS- Gj not adding that loss.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2006, 07:44:27 PM »
pathetic u were btching about the obs blackout on the GT server so we changed servers.. u only started compaining about lag when we started winning make up ur mind man dont try and start excrement outta nothing... u lost tough luck try again... dont go and start a thread about something meaningless and without proof.. gg better luck next time

Sprinkle

• VM-68
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2006, 07:46:32 PM »
isn't Jigsaw still on the GBL?

JiGSaW

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2006, 07:50:25 PM »
It's the 11th in 2 hours.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2006, 08:02:47 PM »
so that would be a yes =]

toM|vendettA

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2006, 09:12:00 PM »
HAHAHAHA.

Pot calling the kettle black.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2006, 09:28:09 PM »
If you don't have any evidence, don't start these kinds of threads.  As for observerblackout, it's there so observers can't chasecam enemy players and give recon.  They can, however, chasecam anybody who has specinvited them.  To specinvite somebody so he can chasecam you, type at the console:

players

This will list the players and their player id's.  Then type:

specinvite #

Where # is the player id of the player you want to be able to chasecam you.