Author Topic: cheated?  (Read 5626 times)

[b]east

• VM-68
cheated?
« on: October 02, 2006, 02:30:35 PM »
well,
i really don't knew to post this.i thought this is the best area i could chose.
Let's start.today('round 4-5 o'clock German time)me and my clan chronicle matched memi.the first map we played was pbcup_renoir.memi won pretty close,maybe 10 points difference.
so.the match was going on.me and j wanted to play shaz22. after a fast leadin' mz started to talk excrement(both teams agreed before :NO MM1).he said somethin' like "your clan is a joke","meddling finnish"(cj is finnish),"all you do is camp" and so on.well i didn't really care what he said and played my game and we won:P.

NOW THE IMPORTANT PART!YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO READ THE SH** BEFORE:
the tiemap was going on.pp1.me and j got a fast lead of several points.then somthin' strange happens.example:
it was a 2vs1 situation. i spamed my mate cj with recon binds but he didn't responds."wtf i thought","why don't you answer?"so the round ended and i asked j "wtf? do you understand english idiot?"then a few minutes later.again te same situation but this time j was alone.i gave him much recon exp:"hiding himself behind the barrels near bd" and something like that.and again the same happened.he said me"i need recon dude".
my answer was like "you idiot iam giving so much recon...use it".we both called us many bad names cuz. we din#t knew what the meddling was going on :-\.
THEN 5 minutes left in match.i thought about our problem.i got an idea.maybe we couldn't give recon because of the server settings.don't know how but they put mm2 off.

now the reason why i posted this in cheater,hacks. blablabla

is it possible to set mm2 off?and if yes is it cheating if you use it because you wanna get an advantage?
i just have a demo of renoir where we could give recon and i can use it as a proof which shows that we din#t use ts or voice chat :-/

i know that the whole memi clans i going to answer and say "proof that" or "you're just worry because we beat you".think w/e you want.i know a lot of people who think the same.that the setts of the server change if they lose or win. gg.

sorry for the grammer mistakes:-/ and the other mistakes which i couldn't find.

-kthx

Spook

• Autococker
Re: cheated?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2006, 02:35:06 PM »
Which server was this on? If it was MeMi's they could have very well changed the server settings to disrupt your recon.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2006, 03:10:55 PM »
i remember matching with you and not being able to receive recon from you so maybe its ur computer or something...

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2006, 03:43:01 PM »
The "deadtalk" setting can be used to disable communication between dead and living players.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2006, 04:39:13 PM »
lol they cheated you hardcore son

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2006, 05:00:38 PM »
Sounds like you were NOT using ts(doesn't matter) but they were. You could not recon but since they were on ts they could recon eachother still.

Sprinkle

• VM-68
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2006, 10:33:06 PM »
Wow, thats as lame as J0E.

JOE

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2006, 10:49:57 PM »
that hurts sprinkle. the pain. oh my.

Sprinkle

• VM-68
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2006, 04:25:51 AM »
</3 for j0e.

b00nlander

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2006, 04:49:46 AM »
hmhm, well, to clear this up:
I talked to the players involved and they told me they toggled deathtalk off, because their opposing team was spamming so much in the game. I'm sorry that this happened, and I'm sure it won't happen again.  Also, with a new server build, mm1 will be off on our matchservers, so that shouldn't be an issue anymore. Yet, I'd like to ask all teams to please not spam and flame during clanwars.
mfg
~Pure~

MosEz

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2006, 05:59:23 AM »
cronicle had a record of 12:0 ?

Maybe they cant lose? So plz call me a hacker...
woah grow up plz.

@ cola :)

[b]east

• VM-68
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2006, 06:06:10 AM »
i bet mosez got a demo off shazam22.there we see who started to talk excrement.called me a liar,added a win..gg.

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2006, 06:51:30 AM »
Sounds to me like MeMi should take the loss on this one for breaking the rules and changing game settings mid match without the other team's approval.

Also sounds like MeMi opened thier mouths, received a shovel full of spam in return, and tried to escape thier big mouth consequences by turning chat off.

Shame on you MeMi...shame shame shame.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2006, 07:13:47 AM »
@ mz  :)

doughz

• Stingray
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2006, 07:44:16 AM »
Yeah, I mean MeMi is just the best, between this and forfeiting insane from pbcup, can't deny their total dominance over the entire game.

[b]east

• VM-68
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2006, 10:17:21 AM »
lmao mosez, we can't lose?we didn't change the settings during the match because we were behind.and to the rest of your senseless comment:next time read the posts which were added h. ago and don't write such a excrement.

bitmate

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2006, 10:28:33 AM »
Lovely to read.

MosEz

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2006, 11:19:53 AM »
how can i change the settings? tell me little child

and i bet doughz is skater?

This community goes down.Everywhere a player cries. woah. GROW UP COMMUNITY

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2006, 12:04:53 PM »
Also, with a new server build, mm1 will be off on our matchservers,

won't that cause a few problems :/

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2006, 02:03:45 PM »
doughz is Munchies, for those who were wondering.