Author Topic: To skater - RE: To Picasso  (Read 6335 times)

Derrek

• Stingray
To skater - RE: To Picasso
« on: October 05, 2006, 01:22:14 AM »

I told you in the beginning that you would have MATCH server access only (as well as AB server access(or, Keno's servers access, as he see's fit)).  You would never be welcome back on the pub servers.

Basically you were set up.  You got access to the pub servers long enough for you to connect to a GT pub server (even though you claim you don't play pub) so you thought that pub access was yours.  Then, pub access was taken away so you had something to complain about..  Once that was done, you couldn't wait to complain about it (even though you don't care about pubs).  Why do you blame others for you getting banned?  I was the one that banned you (again).

Now...you are banned from GT server permanently.  You have proven that you are a nuisance to the community, when the GT servers are involved.  You are very selfish minded and have no regard to the community, what so ever, except when it benefits you or your shallow minded beliefs.  You are more than willing to degrade the server admins, the clan. the server itself, and my self (except when I promised you you would be un-banned, then you treated my like I was Apple Pie!).

I told you from the beginning that you would have access to match servers only.  What makes you think that pub servers were your right as well???

I hope that others in the community realize what a burden you are to the game itself.  (And, I realize that you are not the only one that is causing the problems that you contributed to, but just one of the 'pack'.  Anyone that has been present in the last year knows who I am talking about.  I you feel that you have to reply to this comment, you must be one of them.  nuff said!).

-Derrek

SkateR

• Autococker
Re: To skater - RE: To Picasso
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2006, 05:43:02 AM »
Uhm, from my irc logs I was never once told the Match servers only. K, i can live with that. I called picasso out cause he is the only guy who seems to like banning peple on a constant basis. So, I'm a nuisance to the community because I made a thread wondering who banned me? I never complained, I said I did nothing to deserve a pub ban. If I knew that I werent allowed on pub servers I would have not connected. How many times did I play? twice? three times? How am I at all being selfish? I wanted to know who banned me, thats all. I was confused.  I'd love to know what I've done to be a "burden" in this game. Made fun of people? Flamed some threads? Oh wow, ok, so I'm just one of almost everyone in this community/ Gotcha... Now, lets see what [GT] members have done. Well, bevis has been caught hacing what? twice? Snipen was from what Ive heard the biggest admin abuser of our time. Picasso is now an admin abuser. And you're saying im bad cause of some flames and poking fun? weird.

have a good one

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2006, 06:30:52 AM »
I wanted to know who banned me, thats all. I was confused.
Ok try this next mod you play.

http://dpball.com/forums/index.php?topic=552.msg4343#msg4343

So, I'm a nuisance to the community because I made a thread wondering who banned me?
*Taps foot. Not even close. Its for many other reasons.

I alias on pub, You wouldn't even know it was me.
Actually....

clearly with snipens and everyone elses permission.
Repeat 2.

I'd love to know what I've done to be a "burden" in this game.
You have been banned every way there is possible in this game! Please don't forget this when you post a question like that. 

Oh wow, ok, so I'm just one of almost everyone in this community
Not even close. Please refer to

I really think you are an ok guy. I would have preferred you never got banned from anything. Forums, IRC, Servers. etc etc. But each one of the bans were justified.  Or so I have read. Prove me wrong.

Lastly your complaint about GT. You sir are are now grasping at straws trying to find a moral foothold. Let me help you put into context with out flaming your clan, reality.

1. No cheaters or known cheaters are now in GT.

2. Snipen (bless him) has been inactive for over year or more.

3. What current proof do you have of Doug abusing his admin rights?

Lastly speaking of proof. Where is yours?

I wish you well bud. See you around.

Olbaid

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2006, 07:27:10 AM »
Well said Derrek, well said..

doughz

• Stingray
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2006, 07:46:15 AM »
Derrek, I'd say that "setting up" skater didn't make you seem any smarter, just stupid. Oh man, you banned him again. Maybe hell kill himself because he is denied access to the most obsolete servers around. I think you should consider getting a life, oh yeah, and it looks like loial and olbaid responded to your comment, I suppose they're both part of the 'pack'. Good one. How is supposing that Picasso banning him being a nuisance to the community? He unjustly bans people everyday, even for killing him repeatedly. BooMeR, J-MaN, and fyrestorm have all helped to prove this. And how is he being selfish? I must have forgotten, connecting to a pub server and supposing that you were unbanned because you were told so is definitely selfish. I'd just like to tell the entire GT clan that you should stop playing hide and seek on pbcup_sassault and get a life.

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2006, 09:08:57 AM »
doughz, I would say that if you can't read the countless threads to this forum where the reasons for Skater's ban have been explained in great detail, then you might look in the mirror when you're throwing out the "stupid" card.

If you can't read the countless threads where Skater has claimed he cares nothing about playing on pubs yet is still posting threads whining about his inability to get on GraFF pubs and calling me, a server admin, out of my name then you might look in the mirror when you're throwing out the "stupid" card.

Not one time have I EVER kicked anyone for killing me or being ahead of me in a game.  BooMeR, J-MaN, and fyrestorm have NOT even tried to prove this.  AS I recall, I kicked these players for either flaming in game or supporting someone else who was flaming in a game.  This was also discussed in a previous thread and I offered the remedy for ALL to demo their time while playing so that they have proof of my so called abuse.  I assure you I make a point to try to record my time.  Skater hasn't been alllowed on the servers for a very very long time so his claim that I am an abusive admin can only be based on hearsay and most every instance of a ban from me has been clearly explained on this forum.  Throwing out such false claims like this are exactly what Loial said "grasping at straws" and I remind you to look in the mirror when you're throwing out the "stupid" card.

Skater is in complete denial of any wrong doing but he has earned bans in many other places besides just GRaFFiTi servers.  That oughta tell ya something.  His claim in this thread is that he made a thread "wondering who banned him" when in fact he made a thread directly attacking me for doing it when I hadn't http://dpball.com/forums/index.php?topic=3617.0;topicseen.  He claims he has never complained yet he has done nothing but complain and the proof is in the countless threads he has made himself as well as the ones he has replied to concerning the GRaFFiTi servers and his own ban.  If you fail to see this then I remind you to look in the mirror when you're throwing out the "stupid" card.

Skater also claims above that his logs mention nothing about his ban being lifted on ONLY the match servers yet he forgets the many posts I've made where I have included this information that he has also made a point to reply to and "complain" too.  If you are unaware of this then I would recommend you look in the mirror when you're throwing out the "stupid" card.

In final.. this is all just beating a dead horse.  Skater is forever banned from the GRaFFiTi Servers for his repeated  and continued attacks on the GT clan, it's members, the server administration and lastly both server owners.  If you can't grasp that fact then I would say you no longer need to look in the mirror when you're throwing out the "stupid" card...  Just deal yourself one!

You know... I might be the "stupid" one but I'll bet a that doughz is really Skater because you type exactly like him.

Have a nice day   ;D ;D ;D

rez

• PGP
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2006, 09:56:33 AM »

Not one time have I EVER kicked anyone for killing me or being ahead of me in a game. 

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2006, 10:16:44 AM »
You can almost here the man in this Picasso painting singing to Skater: "Cry me a river...cry me, cry me."

Didn't know Picasso was into Justin Timberlake, huh?

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2006, 10:30:11 AM »
Hahaha Keith!!!  Justin Timberlake is a B|tch...  The above depicts me, while hammered from drinking 1 too many 67 ounce 1/2 Jim Beam Black 1/2 cokes, playing my own rendition of "Cry me a river" on my 12 string with Dexter Gordon playing the Sax in the background.  It's almost sensual!  Hahaha!!   ;D

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2006, 10:57:25 AM »
"1 too many 67 ounce 1/2 Jim Beam Black 1/2 cokes" Ugh, that sounds like 5 pounds waiting to happen.

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2006, 10:59:37 AM »
Here's the picture for your post S8N :)

Indeed it weighs about that DT LOL

- That's just weird... When I add my picture is shows up in S8N's window...  When I take mine away, the one in his post shows an all white picture complaining about S8N linking to it LOL

Derrek

• Stingray
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2006, 11:25:12 AM »
Skater.  Your IRC logs may not show that you were going to be unbanned from match servers only, but the forums don't lie.  You even responded to the post that I made:

http://dpball.com/forums/index.php?topic=2725.msg32480#msg32480

Your denial for your own actions is pathetic.  You may try to deny that you have never done anything wrong, but that wont change the fact that you did it and it is now affecting your ability to connect to the GT servers.

I really don't have anything left to say to you.

Good day.

-Derrek

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2006, 01:10:46 PM »

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2006, 01:12:39 PM »
I am far too lazy to read the novella-like posts in this thread. I am banned from GT because I made a ytmnd of sharon, picasso and clipz. This is well known. Wow gt, you outsmarted me this time. lmao, "setting" me up. Of course I am going to say something. I was expecting to be allowed to play on pub and match servers. I am extremely sorry for saying anything, Not. I really don't have anything else to say cause I honestly, don't care.

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2006, 01:38:14 PM »
/Ignore Skater...

Hahaha That is a priceless Keith!!!  Hahaha I can't stop laughing!! Thanks for making my day hehehe  ;D

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2006, 02:06:32 PM »
cause I honestly, don't care.
An awful lot of drama llama for not caring.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2006, 02:20:40 PM »
I tried not to start any drama with this thread, I simply wanted to know why. Then everyone seemed to jump on picassos fat ass bandwagon and say excrement too.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2006, 02:26:44 PM »
No, you didn't "simply want to know why."  You just jumped to the conclusion that it was picasso's doing and proceeded to call him a "pos" among other things.

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2006, 02:28:19 PM »
Here's a llama, there's a llama and another little llama, funny llama fuzzy llama... Hahaha  Where do you find the time to find hilarious stuff like this?

/ignore off

Skater, had you simply asked with some form of respect or common decency, you would have had your access to the MATCH servers restored as promised.  Instead you chose a much more childish and immature approach.

My "fat ass band wagon" was not the one that rolled carelessly out into on coming traffic, it was yours.  Now I hope Jitspoe will ban you now for insulting me with the "fat ass" remark.

Have a nice day :)

/ignore on

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2006, 03:53:03 PM »
i vote to perm ban skater from the forums.. i think that will help with alot of the drama here.. but thats just me...  ;D