Author Topic: Warhead  (Read 9822 times)

loial21

• Autococker
Re: Warhead
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2006, 02:32:24 AM »
If you have posted here and been caught cheating or banned from forum or IRC raise your hands please.

Ok lets see how many honest posters there are.

If this is the demo I saw, I guess you need to see beyond the walll to check.

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2006, 04:41:37 AM »
If you have posted here and been caught cheating or banned from forum or IRC raise your hands please.

Ok lets see how many honest posters there are.

If this is the demo I saw, I guess you need to see beyond the walll to check.

what does it matter if you've been banned from the forum or irc? That isnt even close to cheating...

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2006, 08:15:51 AM »
I took over #team_redemption so i got a 1 week ban from irc.

Sprinkle

• VM-68
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2006, 08:31:52 AM »
I got banned from irc once for laughing at toms exceptionally small penis.. thats about it.

bitmate

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2006, 11:23:28 AM »
I got a 2 week gline from ETG for "taking" over #team_memi and gline evasion.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2006, 11:24:53 AM »
i got a 2 day temp ban from the forums for flaming and word filter evasion

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2006, 11:32:23 AM »

Tom you make me giggle.  It's funny how you believed me about that 1.3 beta testing with all those mind blowing features.  I know how much you like to think I hack so I decided to have a little fun with you.    Go ahead, think I hack because like I said, I could care less.  I didn't ask for help on using the hacks either, it's too easy to install.  And what makes you think I helped Jigsaw install the hack?  According to Jigsaw he couldn't even get the hack to install, so obviously if I had helped him it would have worked.  But why would I send Jigsaw hacks?  Honestly Tom, come up with something a little more believable if you're planning on making something up about me. 

Oh and by the way Tom, I'm still looking forward to that  proof from the match the other day on a Ch1ll match server where you used rcon to "stuff my config" and found tons of ZGH traces.

Honestly, there are so many people who have that hack Tom, including you.  Why try to say I'm the hacker?  If you're drawing the conclusion that if you have the hack, you must use it, then think about yourself.

Again, thanks for the laugh.

You sent me your whole hacked dp folder just so I could use penix. So, I wouldnt be suprised if you sent jigsaw hacks. Try and say you sent me it for reviewing demos. But you know you didn't

bug

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2006, 11:44:18 AM »
I've had 2 forum bans for mocking Vinnie-boo. They were around a week or two long, I believe.

:)

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2006, 12:49:28 PM »
warhead is now in rZ and playing too I'm 95% sure.

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2006, 01:03:50 PM »
iv been banned from forums and irc, but that has nothing to do with cheating, try to have your questions make sense please, loial.

JiGSaW

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2006, 01:35:11 PM »
It's funny how you try to say something to darkness about hacks and he says his infamous line "NiCe TrY" then changes the subject.

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2006, 04:37:26 PM »
Jigsaw I welcome the discussion, I don't really care.  I only say nice try when people accuse me of something I didn't do.  So if you have some questions, feel free to ask.

SkateR I didn't send you my whole hacked DP folder silly, I sent you penix, but that was a long time ago.  Back then we were cool and I thought I could trust you.  But then you decided you weren't good at DP so you needed a hack to be better, and started hacking in matches.  I never encouraged you to hack in server, especially in matches.  But because you did and got caught, you can blame it on me.  I don't really care.  The fact is you have been caught hacking, I haven't.

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2006, 04:54:54 PM »
Jigsaw I welcome the discussion, I don't really care.  I only say nice try when people accuse me of something I didn't do.  So if you have some questions, feel free to ask.

SkateR I didn't send you my whole hacked DP folder silly, I sent you penix, but that was a long time ago.  Back then we were cool and I thought I could trust you.  But then you decided you weren't good at DP so you needed a hack to be better, and started hacking in matches.  I never encouraged you to hack in server, especially in matches.  But because you did and got caught, you can blame it on me.  I don't really care.  The fact is you have been caught hacking, I haven't.
so you DO hack...just havent been caught?..

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2006, 05:33:06 PM »
Incorrect, but nice try Smokey.  There are 2 ways you could have interpreted that line, you took it the wrong way.  Let me rewrite it.  SkateR hacked, I didn't/don't.

BTW Smokey what is your signature line supposed to be?

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2006, 06:14:28 PM »
its supposed to be a penis =\

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2006, 06:18:15 PM »
Looks like you slammed the toilet lid on it or somethin...

TinMan

• Autococker
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2006, 06:20:28 PM »
Post it in [code] [/code] tags...I don't believe you.

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2006, 06:21:53 PM »
hahahaha Tinman wants ta see yer penis!

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2006, 06:28:32 PM »
Looks like you slammed the toilet lid on it or somethin...

Thats some funny stuff right there Casso.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2006, 06:52:55 PM »
Incorrect, but nice try Smokey.  There are 2 ways you could have interpreted that line, you took it the wrong way.  Let me rewrite it.  SkateR hacked, I didn't/don't.

BTW Smokey what is your signature line supposed to be?

From what I've heard, you are a known hacker Fluid-X.