Do you think it was staged?

Yes
11 (36.7%)
No
19 (63.3%)
Not sure
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: Moon landing conspiracy  (Read 11285 times)

SkateR

• Autococker
Moon landing conspiracy
« on: October 11, 2006, 03:59:58 PM »
Jitspoe gave me the idea..

Anyways, I for one think it is pretty evident that the moonlanding was staged. I'm sure you hardcore Americans will disagree, but I think this video deffinetely proves it was fake.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1138935117048624484&q=moon+landing+conspiracy

Watch it all the way through, its very interesting and has some great points.

Eiii

• Autococker
Re: Moon landing conspiracy
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2006, 04:32:54 PM »
I've watched the intro and some more so far.

THERE IS ATMOSPHERE ON THE MOON, RETARD! That old guy no longer has any credibility.

IronFist

• Autococker
_
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2006, 04:37:18 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 10:36:52 PM by IronFist »

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2006, 04:42:03 PM »
I've watched the intro and some more so far.

THERE IS ATMOSPHERE ON THE MOON, RETARD! That old guy no longer has any credibility.

Actually, there is no atmosphere on the moon..

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2006, 05:05:17 PM »
Some very interesting attempts at dis crediting what was very real event.  Anyone can take a film, add their own words and obviously appeal to the most gullible of minds.

I was very young when this event took place but I remember it clearly.  Back then we only had up wards of maybe 8 TV channels.  Cameras weren't near as powerful as they are today.  We had to get up off our asses to change the TV channels instead of using a remote because they had not yet been invented. 

I remember the anticipation of waiting for the capsule to re-appear in earth's atmosphere on the old black and white TV and how excited we were when we saw the chutes open.

If one takes the time to do a little research rather than be consumed by such ignorance they can get to the truth. Like most things, there are 2 sides to every story and things aren't always as some choose to make them seem.

There are many sites that rebut such feeble attempts as the above video and this is but one :
http://liftoff.msfc.nasa.gov/news/2001/news-moonlanding.asp

I'm sure there are many more but I already know it happened because I was alive at the time and witnessed it. Believe what you want but don't be fooled by everything you see and hear.

Oh and for the record there is NO wind on the moon and there is no atmosphere eiii so look in the mirror before you throw that tard card.

F3AR

• VM-68
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2006, 05:30:38 PM »
I'm sure there are many more but I already know it happened because I was alive at the time and witnessed it. Believe what you want but don't be fooled by everything you see and hear.

Don't be fooled by everything we see and hear and yet you say that you know it happend because you where there and witnessed it(on TV.)

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2006, 05:37:16 PM »
Not just because....  And I wasn't fooled because I have taken the time to research this.  I suggest any fool that believes the above hoax get off their asses and do the same.

Lunatic

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2006, 05:38:16 PM »
I didn't watch this video, but I had seen a really good one that DirtyTaco pasted on mIRC.

The one he posted has me thinking that the whole thing was fake.

F3AR

• VM-68
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2006, 05:42:11 PM »
Not just because....  And I wasn't fooled because I have taken the time to research this.  I suggest any fool that believes the above hoax get off their asses and do the same.

Wait, do you think it was a hoax or real....?

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2006, 05:47:19 PM »
The mission actually happened... The video above is a hoax or I should say a clear mis-representation of the facts.

F3AR

• VM-68
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2006, 05:51:09 PM »
Well then if your all into believing it, give me some facts.

And of course the link above is to a government controlled web-site.

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2006, 05:53:46 PM »
Search for your own facts lazy butt... I need no further convincing.   ;D  Oh and government controlled or not it explains many valid points that aren't up for dispute... try reading it...

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2006, 05:59:24 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 12:28:53 AM by Dirty_Taco »

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2006, 06:01:37 PM »
rotflmao here's the puke bucket!

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2006, 06:55:59 PM »
The video is all government aquired videos from the landing/launch etc. It was aired on fox, therefor it is not fake footage. Nothing was toyed with. It's clearly fake, there is no proof they DID land on the moon. Why can't we see any of the objects they left on the moon? the rover? the flag? If we can get pictures of pluto, we can get pictures of the flag on the moon.

doughz

• Stingray
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2006, 07:16:35 PM »
I'd say it's pretty meddling obvious that this thing never happened. What happened to the 500,000 pounds of thrust that the moon lander module landed with? Wouldn't there be a blast crater...? No stars are represented in the video, and the flag waving should be enough. The deserts surrounding area 51 look exactly like the "moon" that the astronauts walk across. Come on now.

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2006, 07:20:34 PM »
The footage is original...  the commentary is not...  I'll leave you with your research.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2006, 07:21:30 PM »
i found the 2x speed the most convincing piece of the haox.

the speed it was aired on looked like lower gravity, 2x looked like everyday walking and driving.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2006, 07:28:01 PM »
It;s all pretty conclusive

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2006, 07:35:02 PM »
Conclusive for naive and gullible fools...  Try these sites for more explanation... these are non governmental sites for those of you who think it's a government conspiracy... Good lord some of you are so lazy... do some research good gawd.

Less than 10 minutes research:

The Flag and Rover: http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/question.php?number=134

More Explanations of the facts:
http://www.redzero.demon.co.uk/moonhoax/

The all famous Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_Moon_Landing_hoax_accusations

There are tons of sites with facts that prove your so called conspiracy a hoax and "The hoax claims are widely dismissed as baseless by mainstream scientists, technicians and engineers, as well as by NASA" (Wikipedia)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 07:56:11 PM by PiCaSSo »