Do you think it was staged?

Yes
11 (36.7%)
No
19 (63.3%)
Not sure
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: Moon landing conspiracy  (Read 11290 times)

SkateR

• Autococker
Re: Moon landing conspiracy
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2006, 08:01:32 PM »
Picasso, I guarantee you if they were to send some sort of orbital telescope around the moon they could find the flag or rovar. They landed a meddling robot on mars for god sakes, its not impossible. So No, your links prove nothing.

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2006, 08:18:37 PM »
They could... I suppose if they felt the need... but are you so ignorant to think they would waste millions just to prove your foolish conspiracy theory wrong... I can see it now in the headlines "NASA FTW at the cost of millions"

The few sites I have looked up prove and explain everything my little gullible friend.  You have one almost convincing conspiracy video which is nothing more than a pathetic hoax.  Instead of further making a fool of yourself, try READING THE MATERIAL I've already took the time to hunt down for you...  You'll find you actually made a mistake unless you're smarter than the leaders of many other countries during the time, mainstream scientists, technicians and engineers, and the people from NASA.

doughz

• Stingray
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2006, 08:19:18 PM »
yeah, and I'm sure wikipedia is the most trustworthy source ever.

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2006, 08:21:33 PM »

Probably government operated... (NOT)

Go find your own sites... Research it a bit... don't be so lazy!!!

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2006, 08:21:48 PM »
actually, it sorta is.

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2006, 08:53:34 PM »
Must have been the Russians that put this on the moon...

http://www.firstscience.com/site/articles/moon.asp

What an enjoyable debate Skater... Thanks  ;D

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2006, 09:11:16 PM »
Actually, what happened is that they did make it to the moon, but there were aliens there!  Yeah!  And the reason they're all so secretive is because they don't want anybody to find out!

I mean.... aliens, for crying out loud.  Freaking UFOs were hovering around them!  Of course they had to doctor the photos up!  That's where the other light sources came from.  It all makes sense now!

http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicphotos.html

I didn't actually bother reading through the site, but what I saw was just as convincing as those videos.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2006, 09:14:53 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 12:28:43 AM by Dirty_Taco »

IronFist

• Autococker
_
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2006, 09:16:40 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 10:36:40 PM by IronFist »

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2006, 10:34:58 PM »
Anyone can take a film, add their own words and obviously appeal to the most gullible of minds.
Michael Moore. GG.

People are going to believe what they want. Religion or lack of. Proof or lack of.

Not to discredit anyone but lets think. The person disputing this did not put the money and effort searching for real proof. Pics of the landing zone with the most advance technology. It could have been done that way. Lets say he is telling the truth. He watches what he thinks is unedited or authentic tapes that came from allegedly the government and makes very hard argument. He also could have authenticated his proof with interviews of the government official who released the tape that was not done.

The video is all government acquired videos from the landing/launch etc.
That can be debated.

It was aired on fox, therefor it is not fake footage
::) I will ignore that statement.

"We sail through endless skies
stars shine like eyes
the black night sighs
The moon in silver trees
falls down in tears
light of the night
The earth, a purple blaze
of sapphire haze
in orbit always

While down below the trees
bathed in cool breeze
silver starlight breaks down the night
And so we pass on by the crimson eye
of great god Mars
as we travel the universe"

As this song shows I have astral projection. This song also proves that Neal Armstrong does not like puppies because there are none depicted with its ears blowing in a windless environment that has no atmosphere.

I thought the moon had a gravitational pull. It does which means that it attracts matter in all its forms. Solid, gaseous etc etc. Having a pull allows it to collect more mass and and also retain it. This mass includes a gaseous a layer. Does that constitute an atmosphere? I was taught technically yes. 

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2006, 12:09:53 AM »
I thought the video SkateR posted was sweet.  Honestly, how do you explain the flag waving in the wind?

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2006, 12:19:29 AM »
I hope that was sarcasm. THERE IS  ATMOSPHERE ON THE MOON.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2006, 01:54:37 AM »
Ok, these are such desperate grasps at straws, it's probably not worth replying to.  If you find these videos convincing, then there's probably no amount of real evidence that would convince you otherwise.

- Mr. Someguy says "It wasn't possible." and pulls some figure out of his anus.  That's not evidence.  That's opinion (which was very one-sided through the whole video.  How much time did the NASA representative get?  Like 10 seconds?).  "We didn't have the technology."  I strongly disagree there.  Even John Carmack says building a rocket can be done with mostly parts from your local hardware store and the technology hasn't changed for years.  It's not that complicated.   You need two basic things: hardware and an understanding of physics.  They had those.

- The flag wasn't flapping in the wind.  It was swinging back and forth because the guy was twisting the post all over the place.  The segment was so short, I don't see how you can draw any conclusion from that.  If it were staged and edited, don't you think they'd do a retake on that anyway if the flag were fluttering about?  Notice how the bottom of the flag floated all the way up past the top and slowly came back down?  That wasn't because of the wind; it was the low gravity.  There was no wind.  If there were wind, you'd see all the dust on the ground flying around, too.

- No blast crater.  The moon's gravity is much lower than earths, and if you watch the video, the craft drifts quite a bit after they cut the engines off.

- No dust settling on the craft.  Come on now.  Think about it.  This shows how clueless these people really are.  It's like they expect this huge cloud of dust to fly up and then slowly settle down on the craft.  Guess what.  There's no air on the moon.  Dust falls at the same speed as a bowling ball.  It all fell back to the ground promptly after it was stirred up.  If the craft were covered in dust, I'm sure some conspiracy theorist would come up with a theory explaining why that couldn't happen, either.

- Objects lit even though they were in shadow.  Ok, this is just sad.  Have they never heard of radiosity before?  The moon is a very light color.  It reflects light.  So much light, in fact, that it can provide enough light to see allllll the way back on Earth some nights.  And they think that's not enough reflected light to light up an astronaut?

- Multiple light sources claim.  If you actually pay attention to where they drew the lines, you'll notice they don't actually line up with the shadows.  Not only that, but they imply that there were multiple light sources.  If you have multiple light sources, you have multiple shadows.  There weren't multiple shadows, therefore, there couldn't have been multiple light sources.

- Objects showing up on top of crosshairs (or whatever you call them).  Take a look at some high-resolution NASA photographs.  You'll notice those crosshair marks are slightly translucent.  If you have a really bright light (such as the sun shining directly on an object with not atmosphere to filter it), the light will bleed through enough to look completely white.

- Same mountains in the background.  Have you ever been somewhere and seen mountains in the background?  What happens when you move, say across the street?  Down the block?  A few streets away?  Those same mountains still show up in the background.  Apparently this is a foreign concept to some people.

- Footage of the same location.  Apparently this was mislabeled.

- Speed the video up and it looks like Earth's gravity.  I can speed my voice up and sound like a chipmunk.  Does that mean I'm really a chipmunk slowing my voice down

- Fox showed it, so it must be true.  Remember the Alien Autopsy? http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,4038,00.html

Meh, enough of that.  I assume SkateR was just trying to be funny, but I had to get that off my chest in case anybody actually believed those conspiracy theories.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2006, 02:13:32 AM »
Honestly, how do you explain the flag waving in the wind?
First how do you explain the authentication process to which you conclude that this is in its original format?

1. Edited. Likely.

2. Exhaust? IDK didn't see the flag waving.

We are be shown something to which we can not reference its original content nor can we authenticate it. We recognize it as something we have seen over and over.

Michael Moorish

If there were wind, you'd see all the dust on the ground flying around, too.
Nice post a valid points. This should be simple enough to understand.

F3AR

• VM-68
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2006, 04:39:02 AM »
- Speed the video up and it looks like Earth's gravity.  I can speed my voice up and sound like a chipmunk.  Does that mean I'm really a chipmunk slowing my voice down

I'm a chipmunk....

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2006, 05:50:52 AM »
Once again, The videos were not editted. They were aired on fox, do you honestly think they would put editted videos of the moon landing?

toM|vendettA

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2006, 08:35:24 AM »
Skater, it doesnt matter if its fox, abc, or even your local public access channel, tv networks will do anything for more viewers. If you look at it from fox's perspective, there are very few people who would take the time to go back and find accuracies in the program, and then there are even more few people who would have the voice to call them out on it. Even then it is possible for fox to just ignore it and everyone forget about it. Just because you saw it on tv does not mean it is real or accurate. I am not saying that this is what happened in this particular case, however it is possible none the less.

Anyway, jitspoe debunked most of those theorys. As does http://www.redzero.demon.co.uk/moonhoax/.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2006, 11:11:15 AM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 12:28:35 AM by Dirty_Taco »

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2006, 11:24:42 AM »
Perhaps if there were evidence present, I could be swayed, but 90% of the video is BS that completely discredits anything else they say, and after a little research, the other 10% can be explained.

Lunatic

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2006, 11:31:35 AM »
DirtyTaco: If you still have it, could you post that video you showed me some time in the summer about the moon landing hoax. I just want to watch it again after watching this Fox one. If you don't have it anywhere then it doesn't matter.