Poll

Do you support the president of the united states?

Yes
6 (30%)
No
9 (45%)
Dont care
5 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Did anyone catch the 9/11 episode of South PArk tonight?!?  (Read 5556 times)

JOE

• 68 Carbine
Did anyone catch the 9/11 episode of South PArk tonight?!?
« on: October 11, 2006, 09:54:20 PM »
i donno who caught it tonight but it was about 9/11 and all that bullexcrement.  In the middle of it one of my good friends decided to blurt out something that was quite offensive to my political beliefs so i thought i'd take a poll to see how this community feels.

feel free to get into a political debate about this, its always fun to see the opinions of others.

SuperMAn

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
Re: Did anyone catch the 9/11 episode of South PArk tonight?!?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2006, 09:57:30 PM »
<-- Canadian.  I don't have to worry about your president.  Just tell him not to invade us and we will chill in our igloos and play some more hockey. =)

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 01:32:33 AM »
First what was blurted out Joe? Make it relevant to the debate. Also you want us to debate but you left out your opinion.  :)

As a huge fan of South Park and labeled by others correctly as a 'South Park' Republican by my open minded thinking. I would point out two episodes.
     a. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I'm_a_Little_Bit_Country
     b. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douche_and_Turd

I have no party affiliation. If you don't lie and stand firm in what I believe is right then you might get a vote. I simply wont vote for strangers.

Do I support the President of the United States? Which one? Depends on the issue and if I agree with it. As an ex-military personal I had sworn to blindly up hold the Constitution and to obey all orders given by the Commander in Chief. Now that I am a civilian I can choose to when and where I believe he is wrong and do something about it.

If you are talking about George W Bush. That depends on the issue.

1. Deregulation of the telecoms was a decision I supported.
2. Going to war with faulty intelligence left over from another administration and hear say evidence from several foreign countries. Several of which were at war with   America just within the past 60. Then on top of which having a post invasion strategy is well ehh not so smart. But worse have been done and time has not told its tale yet there. Here are some where time has told us  Clinton capitulations on North Korea. George H Bush not finishing off Iraq, Syria and Iran. Now look those states. They are the largest threat to America besides sodas and fastfood.   

3. Lifting assult rifle ban. Good idea.

I got more but will lay down now and dream of boning Hillary. Thats a nightmare not dream.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 09:24:57 AM »
George bush is the dumbest mofo on the face of this planet...

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2006, 10:47:54 AM »
Wow, loial and I actually have something in common. We refuse to vote, granted, for different reasons.

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2006, 11:03:23 AM »
Cola you don't seem to bright yourself with a non productive and immature comment like that.  I suppose I could be just as immature and say Queen Elizabeth II is a prehistoric ugly old bat but I won't.

Try offering actual political views rather than ignorant insults to the president of my country The United States of America.

Joe said "feel free to get into a political debate about this" Not a childish name calling session.   >:(

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2006, 11:58:13 AM »
wtf he is dumb.. he never knows what to say when he gets interviewed and this war should have never taken place... we could have ended it in the beginning instead of sacrificing American lives...

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2006, 01:08:42 PM »
I have to agree he is not the best of spokesmen but he sure the heck didn't get to be the president of the United States by being "dumb" and if he did, I'm sure his stupid donkey is laughing all the way to the bank at you. ;D

Unfortunately, the war needed to happen or we would inevitably be sacrificing a lot more American lives than we have.  The sad part is the way the Bush administration went about it and I fear that all we've done is postpone our own undoing.  I'm sure that is an extreme way to look at it but because of the way the the war was handled in the beginning we have set ourselves up for a no win situation.  While they are killing the terrorist, new ones are being born and bred to take their place all over the world.  The USA is now frowned upon by more nations than ever before. 

Can't pull out right now and win and it doesn't seem that staying will do anything but make matters worse.

There are a ton of pros and cons where Bush is concerned.  I'm not real sure I even like him anymore but one thing I am positive of is that this year I will surely vote Republican.  I was Democratic for years up until the past several years where all I see EVERYWHERE is members of the Democratic party wasting everybody's time with the ridiculous "blame game"  It's ALL they do...  I watch the news on many channels as a ritual and ALL I see is Dems blaming the Bush administration for everything bad that has ever happened yet NOT one time in the past few years have I witnessed any of them coming up with any viable solutions for any of the problems.  They seem to be professionals at sitting on the sidelines yelling "He Sux He Sux" but all that gains Americans nothing.  They add to the problem and contribute nothing to the solution... At least Republicans try...

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2006, 02:29:17 PM »
They seem to be professionals at sitting on the sidelines yelling "He Sux He Sux"
Sounds like the paintball2 community.  Must be full of democrats. :)

TinMan

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2006, 02:42:34 PM »
Aside from his bad decisions, Bush still doesn't even portray a good leader image.
I always watch the press conferences that are from the rose garden, and he's just so bad...he stutters while reading (very often), mixes up words, miswords common expressions when he tries to freestyle it, comments on what everyone is wearing...and somehow manages to laugh and smile while we're at war and he's talking about civilian casualties in Iraq. I'm in awe that what I watch isn't a FOX reality television show, and still can't accept that he hasn't been impeached yet. Curious George also shrugs when asked the most straight forward questions, he needs a better way for people to tell him what to say on the podium before people can take his speeches seriously.

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2006, 03:04:02 PM »
http://allaboutsp.com/

watch the episode.

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2006, 03:06:25 PM »
They seem to be professionals at sitting on the sidelines yelling "He Sux He Sux"
Sounds like the paintball2 community.  Must be full of democrats. :)

ROTFLMAO!!

TinMan

• Autococker

Smokey

• Autococker

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2006, 03:20:37 PM »
Aside from his bad decisions, Bush still doesn't even portray a good leader image.
I always watch the press conferences that are from the rose garden, and he's just so bad...he stutters while reading (very often), mixes up words, miswords common expressions when he tries to freestyle it, comments on what everyone is wearing...and somehow manages to laugh and smile while we're at war and he's talking about civilian casualties in Iraq. I'm in awe that what I watch isn't a FOX reality television show, and still can't accept that he hasn't been impeached yet. Curious George also shrugs when asked the most straight forward questions, he needs a better way for people to tell him what to say on the podium before people can take his speeches seriously.

Agreed Tinman... Sadly we didn't have a very good choice for the last presidential election...

When given the choice of poor stage presence along with several bad decisions made by Bush and weighing that against the spineless, dishonest and cowardice ways of Kerry, I'm glad I voted for Bush.  If I had to do it all over again I would have voted for Sponge Bob.

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2006, 03:21:06 PM »

Agreed Tinman... Sadly we didn't have a very good choice for the last presidential election...

When given the choice of poor stage presence along with several bad decisions made by Bush and weighing that against the spineless, dishonest and cowardice ways of Kerry, I'm glad I voted for Bush.  If I had to do it all over again I would have voted for Sponge Bob.
why not nader?

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2006, 03:25:43 PM »
Somehow President Sponge Bob had a better ring to it than Ralph Nader...  Aye Ralphy Boy... How would you like me to....  hahaha Only a few select will know how to finish that sentence but I don't want to get banned LOL

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2006, 03:26:56 PM »
nader 08

TinMan

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2006, 03:27:55 PM »
Sadly we didn't have a very good choice for the last presidential election...
So true, as expressed by Zach de la Rocha here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=tPToZBpzf-0

Smokey, Nader wasn't president material either...

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2006, 04:48:19 PM »
3. Lifting assult rifle ban. Good idea.

...how?