Do u think that there should be a new Sazz map

Yes
20 (39.2%)
No
26 (51%)
Maybe
5 (9.8%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Author Topic: New Shazz map please  (Read 20222 times)

Smokey

• Autococker
Re: New Shazz map please
« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2006, 04:44:28 AM »
this topic is done, nobody wants a new shazam.
stop posting here.

m7feettall

• Autococker
« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2006, 04:01:40 PM »
I wouldn't mind a new one.

But the topic has expanded to more than just a shaz map, to what makes a shaz map popular or unpopular.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2006, 01:12:16 AM »
stop posting here.
=Moo.

Smokey say what? Wow duder that last sentence could not have been formed by you. So this concerns me, sightly. So get ready to Loooiiial!

1. Let me get this strait. You want everyone who posts from now on in this thread to take advise from...in your own words for 2% or 16 out of 1067.. forum members who are nobodies(?) and that these people of no significance value should dictate what I feel is right?

Smokey watch how this coralates to what you are suggesting and my first of two points. Its neeto.

'Wait, what are you talking about, we decided!? My best
interest?! How do you know what MY best interest is? How can you say what MY best interest is? What are you trying to say, I'M crazy? When I went to YOUR schools, when I went to YOUR churches, when I went to YOUR institutional learning facilities?! How can you say I'm crazy?

A great song for the impressionable mind. 'Institutionalized' -Suicidal Tendencies.

2. As you can see bro I did not post, there, you did? See for yourself. (highlighted in red)

"NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT"

M7feettall,

How do you liked to be addressed by others?

M7 ?
M7'^ ?
M7feettall?

Jk bub.

But the question was intended to be respctfull and sincere. So if you don't mind answering it, I would be honored.

Oh dear! How rude! Forgive my manors, its polite to introduce one's self first.

Please allow me to introduce my self I am a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long long year stole many a mans soul and faith. Pleased to meet you!!! Hope you guessed my name!!!

My name is Craig. You can address me as that or Loial. I also respond to killer, orgasmictron, winner, heavy lifter and One Phat Bastard. Sometimes I am also known as worlds smartest, accurate, skillfull fps gamer ever.

By my enemies I am known simply as 'Oooh-nooo-Loial-gaahh!!' or spelled correctly 'Ohnoloialgah'. I Never hear much after that for some reason?  ;)

All kidding aside,

Seriously just address me with respect which I will give to you until you lose it. I could care less about names and I am pretty fair minded. Some would also argue empty minded.

I would like to talk or chat with you about your opinion on the game and gaming in general. You seem non-jaded by leetism and very open minded. Wish I had 16 of you to replace the 2% 'nobodies' of this forum.

Well not really replace, the community still needs a 'Yin' to its 'Yang'. Wow that worked out nicely! Hopefully someone understands that at least. :)

Do you have TS, Ventrillo, MIM or YIM? Aside from the before mentioned reasons. You seem very motivated to help and improve the community. Guess what? I have not seen that happen in a while. Let me know how I can help .

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #63 on: October 25, 2006, 08:57:36 AM »
tl;dr

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #64 on: October 25, 2006, 11:51:57 AM »
Smokey: Are you saying 2% of the community should dictate what is in everybody's best interest?

M7feettall: How do you prefer to be addressed, and how do I get in touch with you outside of the forums?

I think that covered everything.  See how simple and to the point that was?  Try to make your posts like that in the future, loial.

Lunatic

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #65 on: October 25, 2006, 12:32:32 PM »
Smokey: Are you saying 2% of the community should dictate what is in everybody's best interest?

M7feettall: How do you prefer to be addressed, and how do I get in touch with you outside of the forums?
Amen.

I think that covered everything.  See how simple and to the point that was?  Try to make your posts like that in the future, loial.

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #66 on: October 25, 2006, 12:56:46 PM »
stop posting here.
=Moo.

Smokey say what? Wow duder that last sentence could not have been formed by you. So this concerns me, sightly. So get ready to Loooiiial!

1. Let me get this strait. You want everyone who posts from now on in this thread to take advise from...in your own words for 2% or 16 out of 1067.. forum members who are nobodies(?) and that these people of no significance value should dictate what I feel is right?

Smokey watch how this coralates to what you are suggesting and my first of two points. Its neeto.

'Wait, what are you talking about, we decided!? My best
interest?! How do you know what MY best interest is? How can you say what MY best interest is? What are you trying to say, I'M crazy? When I went to YOUR schools, when I went to YOUR churches, when I went to YOUR institutional learning facilities?! How can you say I'm crazy?

A great song for the impressionable mind. 'Institutionalized' -Suicidal Tendencies.

2. As you can see bro I did not post, there, you did? See for yourself. (highlighted in red)

M7feettall,

M7 ?
M7'^ ?
M7feettall?

Jk bub.

But the question was intended to be respctfull and sincere. So if you don't mind answering it, I would be honored.

Please allow me to introduce my self I am a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long long year stole many a mans soul and faith. Pleased to meet you!!! Hope you guessed my name!!!

My name is Craig. You can address me as that or Loial. I also respond to killer, orgasmictron, winner, heavy lifter and One Phat Bastard. Sometimes I am also known as worlds smartest, accurate, skillfull fps gamer ever.

By my enemies I am known simply as 'Oooh-nooo-Loial-gaahh!!' or spelled correctly 'Ohnoloialgah'. I Never hear much after that for some reason?  ;)

All kidding aside,

Seriously just address me with respect which I will give to you until you lose it. I could care less about names and I am pretty fair minded. Some would also argue empty minded.

I would like to talk or chat with you about your opinion on the game and gaming in general. You seem non-jaded by leetism and very open minded. Wish I had 16 of you to replace the 2% 'nobodies' of this forum.

Well not really replace, the community still needs a 'Yin' to its 'Yang'. Wow that worked out nicely! Hopefully someone understands that at least. :)

Do you have TS, Ventrillo, MIM or YIM? Aside from the before mentioned reasons. You seem very motivated to help and improve the community. Guess what? I have not seen that happen in a while. Let me know how I can help .

LOL AT HOW LONG YOUR POST IS.

im not going to read all of that, i dont need the confusion.

any yes loial, i am. If the 2% didn't, dictate, people like YOU would..
if loial were president, radio and tv addresses would be 8 hours long..

TinMan

• Autococker
« Reply #67 on: October 25, 2006, 02:38:50 PM »
Loial, the Enter key isn't lonely, you don't have to touch it so much.

m7feettall

• Autococker
« Reply #68 on: October 25, 2006, 08:07:08 PM »
[quote author=loial21

M7feettall,

M7 ?
M7'^ ?
M7feettall?

[/quote]

I am not picky. M7 works fine.

Jk bub.

All kidding aside,

I have msn and yim somewhere around here. I think I got rid of ventrillo.

pm me if you want to talk on one of those.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #69 on: October 25, 2006, 11:22:39 PM »
Loial, the Enter key isn't lonely, you don't have to touch it so much.
Sweet :)

Ok m7 ty

HELLFIRE

• PGP
« Reply #70 on: October 29, 2006, 08:28:26 AM »
some people want a new shazzam map so someone needs to make one

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #71 on: October 29, 2006, 08:34:48 AM »
noone needs to make excrement.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #72 on: October 29, 2006, 07:24:01 PM »
noone needs to make excrement.
Agreed so every just stop playing DP and stop making new maps and call ever one else excrement. Your complaints are meddling POINTLESS!!!   ::)

God dam what the hell is the problem with a new map? Jesus H Christ you act like its going to cause you physical harm or that your pocket book you be affected? Bunch of meddling whiners.

This was a request to make a new map, not to excrement on every who wants one.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #73 on: October 29, 2006, 07:32:06 PM »
I WIL MAK A REMAK 2 SHAZUM OK??????

beaver

• PGP
« Reply #74 on: October 29, 2006, 07:34:02 PM »
hah good luck

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #75 on: October 29, 2006, 07:34:33 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 12:27:08 AM by Dirty_Taco »

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #76 on: October 29, 2006, 07:59:59 PM »
all of the shazam maps suck. i can only tolerate shaz22. that's my opinion of course

qQwaR

• PGP
« Reply #77 on: October 30, 2006, 12:39:07 PM »
I think DirtyTaco should do a pbcup_shazam^^ it would be nice i gues (thanks to all the great maps, DirtyTaco).

Moe_Lester

• Stingray
« Reply #78 on: October 30, 2006, 12:46:04 PM »
shazam maps are horrible!! There are only 3 spots you have to line and you will basically win. It needs to be taken off pubs servers because everytime i look at the server list its shazam33.

m7feettall

• Autococker
« Reply #79 on: October 30, 2006, 01:51:53 PM »
Why dont' we just distribute a pgp only version via .ent?

That would solve the lining problem and still give us a well liked map.