Author Topic: Why do you like this game?  (Read 3583 times)

P!nk

• Autococker
_
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2006, 08:47:02 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 02:26:34 AM by P!nk »

loial21

• Autococker
Re: Why do you like this game?
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2006, 04:28:14 AM »
Aside from this, the rest of DP seems to be a systematic dissapointment.

out of curiosity, what specific elements have disappointed you?

Anything that can be remedied?

Good question. I would be intrested to see what kind of responce you get.

He is a good player and a descent mapper (better than most here at both at least) How ever, instead of finding an agreeable solution, he would rather complain and be a elitist, so far. Hopefully that will change.

When his DP pride is not over-inflated and his taco is not smelly nor sore. He is fun to game with, gives out accurate and dependable information and oddly very sexy to skater(?).

About why he does not like DP he said once something to do with being by degraded online game(what!?). I would rather hm tell you then me guess.

It's odd that a online game does that. Makes you hate it and still play it over and over. despite the mental health risks. Hmm reminds me of a couple of hot girlfriends, Fun to play with but sucks the life out of you. I babble. Sorry.

Summation.
Hopefully oneday he will find a reasonable solution to his problem. Why? Once you play you never leave, so for now we are stuck with MR. Sourapples.

Skater,
You do know how far back in line you are buddy? You  are still behind Unibonger, where ironically you would be for once.   GG. :)