Author Topic: Getting sP going again.  (Read 2156 times)

MeRL

• VM-68
Getting sP going again.
« on: March 07, 2004, 08:31:50 AM »
Just letting people know that I will be restarting sP and I'm looking for any former members that are interested to check it out at #spraypaint, I'm not saying every former member will be accepted as a member again but it would be nice to keep sP as similar as it once was. Anyway, to those interested, the matching won't be getting underway right away but I will try to make it a.s.a.p. I'd like to get a complete roster (6-8 players) together before we begin matching.
-MeRL

RoyalBlood

• VM-68
Re: Getting sP going again.
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2004, 08:29:45 PM »
Thats cool. Hope you get a lot of former members back.  I'm doing the same thing with DOM and we got 5 former members back so far I think.  I think it will be good for the game/community to have some familiar old school players and clans back.

Also, as an aside, I like that number you came up with for a roster.  I think 6-8 is the perfect number for a DP clan.  Too few and you just dont seam legit or complete enough to be serious.  Too many just isnt good for the community, need to spread the wealth so there are more active clans out there.  Unless you have a lot of half-active members, more than 10 members seams overkill.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2004, 08:30:39 PM by RoyalBlood »