Author Topic: OMG IJ HAX? U WULDNT BELIEVE IT  (Read 18738 times)

Bix

• Autococker
Re: OMG IJ HAX? U WULDNT BELIEVE IT
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2006, 09:58:31 PM »
Agreed.

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2006, 10:04:56 PM »
Sadly, nothing will be done about this.

P!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2006, 10:08:32 PM »
At some point you did, most bans have ended or were evaded.

If they were evaded he can't do anything about it. If we continue with this idea of 'ban all of them because they all hack/have hacks and live in the same city', then that means that if one of them can evade it then they can all evade it. Why should he waste time banning them again? That doesn't mean that banning them is out of question, as hardware bans could come into place at a later time.

TinMan

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2006, 10:29:52 PM »
Yes u got me b/c i wanted to quit but I'm back on
Too bad. Don't make dumb choices and then change your mind on them. 'nuff said.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2006, 11:35:46 PM »
I'm jealous of Moe_lester's skill for sure.

Olbaid

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2006, 11:58:34 PM »
iJ hacks?  black person please, you must be crazy  :o

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2006, 12:52:43 AM »
First of all Tom, I talked with Jitspoe for a long time and he said I was "free to go".  So there is no reason for me to be global banned but feel free to say there is.

Second, just because they're registered we have to ban them?  I know its pretty obvious they hack, but until you bring some real proof Tom, then it's not enough evidence to gbl all of them.  Just because tR can't handle them, doesn't mean they have to be gbl'd.

Besides Tom, you are telling everyone 1.2 and 1.3(which doesn't even exist) is detectable.  If so, then I guess we should just wait and see if they appear on the list right?  Unless of course you were lying like always and 1.2 isn't detectable..

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2006, 12:11:47 PM »
DaRkNeSS: When I said you were "free to go", I meant from our little "interrogation session", not that you were completely off the hook.

Who is xtr3m3j4ck4ss, anyway?  Was he one I already banned?

toM|vendettA

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2006, 12:29:27 PM »
You have probally banned them all at one point or another. To the people that say "wow just ban him, not all of us/them", they dont all need to post on the forum to get the hacks, that would be pointless, rather only one of them (xtr3m3j4ck4ss), posted asking for the hacks, and then most likely distributes them.

There is not one single dp clan who hasnt accused them of hacking at one point. Doesn't that say something?

Moe_Lester

• Stingray
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2006, 12:50:54 PM »
Were is the evidence that Moe_Lester is hacking???

Is there evidence they are all asking for hacks?

No but there is evidence that at least one member of their clan is, most of the members live in the same town and go to school together, which means that they could easily pass the hack out among each other and have no one find out because they are all friends in real life.

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2006, 01:44:48 PM »
It's pretty lame to ban someone just for registering on the forums Tom.  Why try to ban them for having a hack when you have the same exact one? 

Tom, you keep telling everyone the hacks are detectable now.  So there is no reason to just ban all of them, because according to your logic they will all just appear on the gbl right?  I'm not saying they are/aren't hacking, but trying to get someone global banned for being registered on the forums is almost as bad as when Bug tried to get me gbl'd for wanting to know what that old glitch was. ( http://dpball.com/forums/index.php?topic=3652.0 )

Besides Tom, you have read all the posts and downloaded all those hacks and looked at them too.  So basically you're saying that if we ban them for having the hacks, you and many other people including me should be global banned as well? 

Great logic.

I'm not saying they do/don't hack but this is hardly proof at all to global ban someone. I'm just trying to be fair.  Until they are caught by Jitspoe's cheat detection or some conclusive demos are shown, then just let them play.

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2006, 02:12:15 PM »
Just a side note, bix,darkness and ij are all people who if you say you've got a hack would start asking about where you got it from and if they can have it..

Moe_Lester

• Stingray
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2006, 02:14:32 PM »
Amen darkness

Br55HiT

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2006, 02:22:01 PM »
Wow tom just because I downloaded xfire used it for three days and deleted it now your gonna say I hack.  HAHAHAHAH!  I never even used that stupid forum.  Only he did and just because we are friends with him we hack.  What about the other like ten people on his list do they hack too.  Also can you read the part about they are detected.  So doesn't that mean he would be caught and guess what he did get caught.  It's good old Paint-Magnet that's who's account it is.  So if we had them wouldn't we all have been caught at some point.  Unless...WE DON'T HACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2006, 02:23:23 PM »
Wow tom just because I downloaded xfire used it for three days and deleted it now your gonna say I hack.  HAHAHAHAH!  I never even used that stupid forum.  Only he did and just because we are friends with him we hack.  What about the other like ten people on his list do they hack too.  Also can you read the part about they are detected.  So doesn't that mean he would be caught and guess what he was Paint-Magnet that's who he is.  So if we had them wouldn't we all have been caught at some point.  Unless...WE DON'T HACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
except for the fact that the majority of your clan has already been caught..

Br55HiT

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2006, 02:34:39 PM »
OK I'm gonna sum this up for all of you.  Paint-Magnet got caught first in HM then again in Ij.  Then he came back as Squeekers and got banned again.  When spyderfox got banned it was Paint-Magnet/Squeekers at his house.  He was telling the truth he left and Paint-Magnet/Squeekers hacked on his computer.  He knew he was there but didn't know he hacked on it.  Moe never used his he just downloaded them to see what they did.  Then he got banned so that's only two people.  Out of about fifteen which is about how many people joined the clan at some point.  That's about 13% of our clan which is not even close to most.  Even if you only count the nine in it right now that's 22% still not even close to most.  Not even close to half of our members.  So for all of you that think MOST or HALF of us hack your not even close.  Try less than a quarter.  If that isn't clear enough for you then I don't know how else to explain it.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2006, 02:41:17 PM »
These stories always make me laugh. MoE_LeZtER DoWnlOADED THEm 2 C wUt They DID

If he didn't already know than he has the cognitive capacity of a 4 year old.

toM|vendettA

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2006, 02:51:08 PM »

It's pretty lame to ban someone just for registering on the forums Tom.  Why try to ban them for having a hack when you have the same exact one? 

I admit it DaRkNeSS, I am registered on the same forums and indeed I do have the same hack. That is where reputation and purpose come in.

His/their purpose for being registered to the forum:
To obtain hacks.

My purpose for being registered to the forum:
To deter the posters (such as xtr3m3j4ck4ss) from hacking. Myself and a few others posted on all the dp hacking threads stating things like "OMG WTF I GOT GLOBAL BANNED CUZ OF THIS", hoping that this would cause them not to download it.

His/Their Reputation: Not good. Caught hacking on numerous occassions and accused on numerous other occasions.
Proof:
http://dpball.com/forums/index.php?topic=3270.0
http://dpball.com/forums/index.php?topic=3204.0
http://dpball.com/forums/index.php?topic=3121.0
http://dpball.com/forums/index.php?topic=2983.0
http://dpball.com/forums/index.php?topic=2365.0

Theres more where that came from.

My reputation: Never has a respected member of the dp community accused me of hacking, nor have I ever been caught. However, I have impersonated other people in a match and been accused of evading a global ban that never existed (OMG OFF TO DA GALLOWZ?)
Proof:
http://dpball.com/forums/index.php?topic=2700.0
http://dpball.com/forums/index.php?topic=2977.0

Tom, you keep telling everyone the hacks are detectable now.  So there is no reason to just ban all of them, because according to your logic they will all just appear on the gbl right?

Indeed I do tell people all the hacks are detectable. Why? I don't know.. use your brain smart guy. I tell people that to discourage them from hacking.

but trying to get someone global banned for being registered on the forums is almost as bad as when Bug tried to get me gbl'd for wanting to know what that old glitch was. ( http://dpball.com/forums/index.php?topic=3652.0 )

I explained above. He was registered on the forum to OBTAIN HACKS. I was registered on the forums to PREVENT HACKING. I could be wrong, but their is a pretty big difference in the two.

Besides Tom, you have read all the posts and downloaded all those hacks and looked at them too. 

I read all those posts incase jitspoe misses them. I do not however download all "those hacks". I downloaded ZGH 1.0, why? Because I re-released it under the name "YWBD 1.0." I re-released it stating that it had an aimbot and a wallhack, along with a ton of other features. People downloaded it and they were detected. The hack was on the forum for a day and then it was removed from the forum because zaltekk claimed it was a copy of his hack (which it was, and I stated in the readme file that I used alot of zaltekk's work). ZGH 1.0 was the only hack I ever downloaded from the forum. And for the record, YWBD stands for You Will Be Detected, golly, I am sly.

So basically you're saying that if we ban them for having the hacks, you and many other people including me should be global banned as well? 

Though I would be disappointed, if it meant that you and all of ij would be global banned, I think it would be worth it.

Great logic.

Thank you.

I'm not saying they do/don't hack but this is hardly proof at all to global ban someone. I'm just trying to be fair.  Until they are caught by Jitspoe's cheat detection or some conclusive demos are shown, then just let them play.

If jitspoe wont global ban them, than I am saying that server admins should. There are three servers used for matches. Ch1ll, Graffiti, and Qballs. If jitspoe wont global ban them, than those server admins should. If the server admins wont, than the clans of dp should. Whats the point of being in a clan if your not going to match?* There is none. I know personally #team_redemption will no longer be matching ij, and I feel that other clans such as #team_i, #team_cc, #team_er33t, #team_cap, and #clan_prozak should follow.

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2006, 03:37:18 PM »
So what if they have the hack Tom?  Just because we know they have the hack doesn't mean anything.  A lot of people have hacks including me and you, but that doesn't mean we get global banned for having them.  And how do you know what their purpose was for getting the hacks?  This is all so stupid Tom, lets just global ban everyone who has a hack eh?

The way I see it, there are hardly any decent clans in DP as it is.  What good would banning a WHOLE clan on the idea that they have hacks do?  That would just hurt the game more.  Personally I like matching iJ because they're good.  Whether they're hacking, I don't know, but until it's proven then let them play. 

toM|vendettA

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2006, 03:42:08 PM »
So what if they have the hack Tom?  Just because we know they have the hack doesn't mean anything. 

It's one thing to have a hack. I have penix. Its detected. I use it to watch demos. I dont need an undetectable hack to watch demos. But the thing is, they didn't ask for just any hack, they asked for an UNDETECTED hack. Their is a difference. What good would banning them do? Make them stop hacking?