Author Topic: [CC]Spook  (Read 11673 times)

IronFist

• Autococker
Re: [CC]Spook
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2006, 05:53:49 PM »
The real cheater must be...

TinMan

At least I know who to watch out for when I visit dpcon in 53 years.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2006, 05:56:05 PM »
If you were at a lan why would you be playing on a match server, dont most people just set up a server? Also, check the server dates, check Spooks demo folder, look for the automatic demo. Find out who was there. that simple

TinMan

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2006, 06:29:42 PM »
Quote from: SkateR
If you were at a lan why would you be playing on a match server, dont most people just set up a server?
I don't think you understand it...I was messing with him by playing as him...impersonating.

Quote from: SkateR
Also, check the server dates, check Spooks demo folder, look for the automatic demo. Find out who was there. that simple
That would be on my Windows partition, not Spook's box, my dpball folder where dpball files other than the .dat file are read-only, due to h4x and config files, so no demos on me.
I'll check to see if I recognize anyone's names later on IRC though.

DaRkNeSS

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2006, 09:34:03 PM »
I have seen TinMan's picture, and he is pretty nerdy.  I wouldn't be surprised if Spook was "bullying" him and making him say this on the forums.

TinMan

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2006, 10:00:14 PM »
LOL When did you see that? Creep.
Spook doesn't bully...he seduces.

Playah

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2006, 09:16:18 AM »
TinMan, you matched on ch1ll so the demos should be on spooks computer!? (auto-recording)

TinMan

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2006, 06:11:33 PM »
Again, read the tread, I played on my computer, and I messed with his aim on his computer.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2006, 10:33:13 PM »
DP needs a login system to baby sit? Why yes it does. Kids.  >:(

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2006, 10:57:29 PM »
DP needs a login system period!! Craigy quit pickin on the kiddies...

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2006, 11:54:03 PM »
BAH! -a- MUT, (a pun!)

You bloody well know Cheaters and habitual Alias users make me all crotchety and what not. Sorry me matey, Yarr!   ;)

Bugger off you wankers and BURN!  >:(

IronFist

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2006, 12:01:57 AM »
BAH! -a- MUT, (a pun!)

Your paronomasia on the bahamut ircd makes little baby jesus cry.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2006, 12:19:01 AM »
Baha-muts, newbian lords of the worthless. Their powers are no match for me!

Jesus loves even his enemies and the little children around the world. In fact he asks for their redemption even now.

(PSST) I heard if you slap him, he would even turn the other cheek and let you have a free shot. Just to make you feel better. Turning the other cheek takes steel balls mmmk. After that you are allowed to disembowel the offender.

Spook wtf man. Very disappointed. Have you been let go from CC?

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2006, 12:24:01 AM »
no i haven't because my clan knows i never EVER use my tag when i play. so they know it wasn't me. i have no clan spirit.

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2006, 12:30:30 AM »
I've watched this crap from the start and don't for a second believe that Spook cheated.  Am I naive for believing that Tinman's story doesn't hold water?

----- 

Holy hell I messed up on that statement.. I meant to say am I naive for believing that Tinman was telling the truth with his story...  I actually believed it!!!?? LOL
« Last Edit: November 05, 2006, 12:52:51 AM by PiCaSSo »

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2006, 12:38:58 AM »
I was messing with him by playing as him...impersonating.
WTF This is exactly the chicken excrement this mod is suffering from. Not bad maps but rather bad players.

Doug I don't know what to think other than Spook is gone and does not really seem to care. That crap i posted about Tinman above really sets me off. WTF is wrong with people. This is a  game not god dam "Days of our sexy thang DP lives" Pardon the outburst.

For anyone against the login line up so I can personally spit at your feet and fatten your lips for indirectly condoning this kind of bullexcrement.

YARR ITS BURNS ME TO NO END!!!!

Spook I have a problem with the fact that someone used your name. You don't seem to mind. Why? Is it not true?

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2006, 12:42:49 AM »
i find it rather funny actually... my FRIEND got me on a good prank, and i can take the one month off and just laugh to myself. i'll get him back next LAN. I have plans for it MWAhAhah :D

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2006, 12:52:01 AM »

*edit PSST! I ASKED YOU A QUESTION. Anwser it.  :-[

i find it rather funny actually... my FRIEND got me on a good prank, and i can take the one month off and just laugh to myself. i'll get him back next LAN. I have plans for it MWAhAhah :D
Both of you just delete all internet based games. Get some help for your delusions. You will thank me in 10 years if you do.

Thats funny? intercourse dude you need a new life.  :)

i can take the one month off and just laugh to myself.
Umm that is exactly why you should be perm banned from this game after first offense. I hope your clan leaders dont have the same mind set.

IronFist

• Autococker
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2006, 12:55:03 AM »
Yeah spook. Don't laugh at it. Get real mad. Spam the forums a bit, yell, call people names, and stab TinMan to death.

How dare you make light of the situation, you kinda-sorta-maybe-pseudo-not-really-cheater.

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2006, 12:56:09 AM »
Is this a good time to remind everyone that this is just a game?  Christ if someone could just touch my penis with as much enthusiasm!!

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2006, 01:00:45 AM »
yes casso i think it is a VERY good time... Loial the story holds true, it wasn't me, it was tinman or one of the other guys at the LAN tin is protecting. i don't care that i'm banned i have F.E.A.R, Trem, and CS to occupy my time. (and my girl of course) to me this is just something to pass the time and talk to the friends i have made. no need to go haywire over my being banned from a friends prank.