Author Topic: A few suggestions  (Read 2762 times)

iLL

• PGP
A few suggestions
« on: April 15, 2004, 06:15:29 PM »
I have just dled/played Paintball II and i must say its a great game compared to all other paintball games.  i have a few thoughts/suggestions.  you should bebale to lean form side to side around bunkers.  Also try to make a system where the guns arnt on the ground, make it so theers a screen where you have a certain amount of money/points where you select your gun and possibly hopper and berrel, so that you can start off with a certain amount of money/points and get more as you kill more people to get the better guns and aseccories ect.. and one more thing make the air last longer or just get rid of that feture because in real life you go a couple fo games w/o a refill or have it a selection in teh money screen on whcih size you need or you have to pay for a refill

just some thoughts on what should possibly be added over time and one more thing theer should be some mroe guns leik angels, intimidators and matrixes ect, get high end and low end in the game

its a great game though i have fun playing it, i hope that some of my ideas will make it into the game

Thanks!!

Excalibur

• 68 Carbine
Re: A few suggestions
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2004, 09:08:17 PM »
well i posted somthing a while back about money and buying your guns but most peeps did not like it cause it lead to the team with the most kills will get the best guns and it will be harder to take them out witch will lead to more one sided games. and the c02 thing is a little dif you have a really small c02 good for like 25 shots around there before it refills itself and you can use it again. then there are the bigger co2's that last 300 or more shots.

iLL

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2004, 06:45:51 AM »
yea i can see the money thign getting anoying but have it so you can pick any gun you want, not just have liek 2 gun types in that level

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2004, 07:12:21 AM »
Then everyone would just pick the best gun.

iLL

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2004, 02:19:29 PM »
not nessecerily(SP?) some people usually pick the gun that they most liek in real life or people just pick differnt guns

RoyalBlood

• VM-68
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2004, 08:42:50 AM »
This game isnt a simulation its more like the NBA Jam of paintball.  Theres a distinct advantage to using one of the autos.  Everyone would want to use an auto, except someone who is looking for a challange and would choose a lesser gun.  So part of the fun in the game is trying to get one of those autos.  (That is assuming its a well designed map that limits the autos)  And of course trying to eliminate the one who does have one.

Blitz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2004, 09:46:45 AM »
This game isnt a simulation its more like the NBA Jam of paintball.

The perfect simile!

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2004, 11:02:31 AM »
heh. those are bad ideas.

and that is a good simile...or is it a metafor? hm.