Author Topic: Game type proposal!  (Read 2519 times)

Eiii

• Autococker
Game type proposal!
« on: June 26, 2004, 01:13:46 PM »
I was just reading the KOTH thread, and i suddenly thought of a gamemode that would be funny. Hold the Autococker. There aren't any teams, and everyone has low-end guns, but there's one or more autocockers on the map. when you touch the autococker, you get it. your kills only count when you have the autococker. and, of course, you drop it when you die.

just an idea.

Excalibur

• 68 Carbine
Re: Game type proposal!
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2004, 01:37:29 PM »
so its kinda like the old q2 mod catch the chicken (just remember how fun that mod was). not bad but the autococker is a really good gun and you could prob kill tons before you get killed so it might be better to have like every other kill gives you a kill.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2004, 07:20:52 PM »
thaaats the point. it's a good gun. it's hard to kill you. however, EVERYONE'S trying to kill you.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2004, 07:21:42 PM by eiii »

Excalibur

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2004, 07:58:33 PM »
thats true you would have to make it so if you have the autococker your on the blue team and if you dont have it your on the red team. and then turn off team damage. it would only work with say more then 5 peeps in the game at about even skill or the guy with the autococker will just own. and what type of bad gun are you talking about cause i know alot of peeps are really good with say the pgp.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2004, 06:01:57 AM »
lol, better than pgp. and i think it should be deathmatch. so, if someone's going for the autococker, you can just shoot him and take it for yourself, before he gets there.

Excalibur

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2004, 11:59:00 AM »
thats true and it would also only work on bigger maps other wise it will turn into just a sprey fest. but maybe thats just me im just thinking if you have the autococker and you have 10 men comming for you, you are just gonna sprey like mad trying to hit all you can before you die. and i would also add like a 5 sec respawn time just to give the guy with the auto cocker time to reload things like that.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2004, 05:03:33 AM »
THATS THE POINT

it's suppost to be a spray fest. if, on a large map, the autococker guy is just camping there, and 1 other guy with a low gun comes along, theres not much of a chance that that low guy will survive. however, if it's a spray fest, the guy will get some kills, but will be killed. then, everyone else will kill each other trying to get the autococker. and i assume that there will be some idiots just killing anyone. but thats not the way to win, is it?  ;)

P.S: I think we're the only ones that reguarly check the forum.  :P

Excalibur

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2004, 12:32:58 PM »
yea just read what it says under my name ooo nm now im a clan smurf status i was bboard junkie.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2004, 12:50:41 PM »
I got to clan smurf a long time ago. i just don't know when i get to teh next one...(500?)

tomvendetta

• PGP
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2004, 02:02:54 PM »
heh i can imagine oddjob in this form

Stryker

• PGP
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2004, 09:14:37 AM »
speaking of oddjob have it on his flagfrag map