• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« on: February 27, 2007, 10:40:59 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 12:23:23 AM by Dirty_Taco »

Smokey

• Autococker
What about eXT? You helped newbies like SkateR learn how to play DP.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 10:52:00 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 12:23:20 AM by Dirty_Taco »

l1g

• Stingray
Who thinks er33t has a negative impact on the game?

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
I'd like to take this time to thank all of the eR33t members that I have played with over the last five years.  It is a true privilege to be able to play alongside such a talented group of individuals.  The eR33t that we know today was founded on the basis of friendship, but each member's competitive edge and drive for excellence is what has cleared the path for our success.

Thanks again!

SkateR

• Autococker
aw.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2007, 11:26:15 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 12:23:18 AM by Dirty_Taco »

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
BoB, DT, and S8N have all made a number of decent maps.  S8N has also contributed a number of other graphics (textures, models, etc.)  Bain has done an amazing amount of work for the community -- mostly on the coding and organizing side of things.  I'm always surprised with how much crap he puts up with.  I know he's shelled out a ton of money to keep servers up and running, too.  If everybody else in the community could contribute 1/10th of what he does, we'd have an amazing thing going here.  I don't know too much about Blitz.  He tends to be pretty reserved.  I haven't really seen him say much.  He and digi are certainly skilled from a raw playing perspective, though.  I'm not too up on the rest of the er33t roster, either, so sorry if I left anybody out.

Not to get off-topic -- and perhaps another thread should be started for this -- but what is the BF matching system like?  It would be nice to get a little more organization in the clan scene.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2007, 01:06:19 AM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 12:23:14 AM by Dirty_Taco »

SkateR

• Autococker
you guys taught me how to play castle1, thanks. ^_^

Y2J

• VM-68
if only it was a retirement thread. what clan would we all end up going too...

S8NSSON

• Autococker
Yeah well...
I feel honored to be allowed to be a part of eR33t. These guys are, hands down, the coolest people in the community that I know.
I find myself laughing to tears and amazed at some of the conversations that go on. It's amazing how a group of people can think along the same lines on any given subject (pr0n *cough*). eR33t definitely lives off of a common outlook on many things, and a very similar sense of humor.

Herron

• VM-68
I'd like to take this time to thank all of the eR33t members that I have played with over the last five years.

I prefer my thanks to be in the form of cash money... USD of course!

what a "freaky" question...

Y2J

• VM-68
Herron I'd prefer for you to be on IRC keeping me entertained when I can clearly see you updating your facebook, but we all don't get what we want
but touche, pretty freaky question.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker

umm Smurf, RUST, ummm RB's old clan ( darn memory...)

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
Wow, I'll just reserve my remarks and give props where props are due...  Bain, Blitz and S8N clearly are the epitome of what a clan should be.   Of the eR33t clan, they are the ONLY members who have contributed to the community WITHOUT beating up on new players or the lesser skilled.

There was a time where DirtyTaco contributed great maps and positive input to this community.

Bob?? yeah... A few good maps but who are you people trying to kid??

I know... The first response will be for eR33t members to RAG myself or GT members but lemme clarify some things for ya.  We're not stupid enough to proclaim being the almighty best in fact we'll be the first to admit our faults or at least I will.  You guys are NOT the model clan either.  Yeah you might be the almighty most skilled BUT you have no class whatsoever.  If I were to hand out the class card, I would hand it to clans like Crossbones, Smurf, and Rust...  Notice, where etiquette is concerned I leave my own clan as well as eR33t out of the mix.

Don't forget to - my karma!  Gnight

magalhaes

• Autococker
i have a doubt:
i have a demo of a match between ch1ll and er33t at pbcup_renoir and xtremebain is playing for ch1ll...he created er33t and then moved to ch1ll?

bitmate

• Autococker
magalhaes:

In order to appease the community XtremeBain disassociated from eR33t and basically ran PBCup clanless. After Bain left I essentially took over the roll as leader.

XtremeBain joined ch1ll and became one of the leaders (together with Matze and myself).

Moe_Lester

• Stingray
What happen to ch1ll? JW

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
umm Smurf, RUST, ummm RB's old clan ( darn memory...)

DOMsquad?