Author Topic: My first two numbers of my IP are banned and it wont let me play.  (Read 1419 times)

Killer Dragon

• PGP
Hello, my friend just came to me today and told me that i have to play this game. I said ok. DL install and everything. Go to join a server and i cant join because it says im global banned. I, have never played this game, quake or anything involved with this game in my life. I looked up the IPs that are banned and the first two numbers  68.118 is banned which is the first two from my IP. With these two numbers that are banned. It doesn't let me play at all. Even if i were to get an IP change. Was wondering if the admins could unbann these first two numbers because i really want to play with my friends.

here is the SS of the console of what it says.
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/474/wtfzx0.jpg

magalhaes

• Autococker
Re: My first two numbers of my IP are banned and it wont let me play.
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2007, 01:53:38 PM »
this is because someone cheated with an dinamic ip so jitspoe had to ban the first 2 numbers

Killer Dragon

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2007, 04:51:45 PM »
So, can i get an admin to respond to this? IM sorry if im pushing this but now everyone i know is playing lol

JiGSaW

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2007, 08:57:54 PM »
Am I going to be the only person to call shenanigans?

Killer Dragon

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2007, 05:07:27 AM »
Am I going to be the only person to call shenanigans?

well then thats great that your gona be the only person to do that because your wrong if u do. If you guys don't be leave  me, i can give you e-mails/ X-fires of at least 25 people that know me and they can tell u that i have never played this game in my life. Thats prob the only proof that i could be able to give u, yes its sketchy but it works.         long_evan@hotmail.com    or      evan_long@mail.com       x-fire     killerdragon24     if anyone wants to get in touch with me to talk about my situation.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2007, 12:41:17 PM »
The person who was banned is ACE: http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=5162.0

He has about 10 bans up since his ip is dynamic.  Your current IP doesn't match one of the bans currently, but since you have the same ISP, you might run into some other bans before they expire.