Author Topic: [QeHs] Invitational Cup - Week 0  (Read 6894 times)

lekky

• Autococker
[QeHs] Invitational Cup - Week 0
« on: April 22, 2007, 12:55:18 PM »
Ok guys, this week is the week to organise your matches for the week commencing 30th April. The fixture list is as follows:

- GT vs 20ID
- allstarz vs rP
- QeHs vs cD
- MeMi vs CC

The map list for the first week is:

- propaint1
- pball_shreds1
- carpathian
- eclissi
- ub_rooftop

Each team picks one map, and this must be decided and given to the opposing team when the time is scheduled. (We wish we had the pbcup website system) but we don't so once a time and maps are decided, they must be posted in the relevent thread here.

Any other questions please contact me or blaa.

Thanks.
www.clan-qehs.co.uk
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 07:33:55 AM by lekky »

DuDe

• 68 Carbine
Re: [QeHs] Invitational Cup - Week 0
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 03:18:09 PM »
Did .Ij. not get signed up in time?

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2007, 03:48:47 PM »
Can all clans please post their map choice for next week in the relevant forums. Can you alos post the match dates if scheduled, and if not schedule them O_o.

Gold_Leader

• VM-68
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2007, 01:21:08 PM »
You had to be invited to participate in this tourney.  Thats what I was told by them.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2007, 10:12:23 PM »
I do not recall signing GT up.

Infact I had trouble signing up becuase it required a clan. Uhh its all so vaugue.I do remember asking say I would be available and that GT services would be at your disposal, so contact me I would be available all day and asked you to IM me and that I would have the cell to assist and be ready. Not for a GT clan                             

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2007, 12:06:38 AM »
Yup, Lekky misunderstood you and picasso combined. We replaced GT with Ij.

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2007, 05:17:09 AM »
Thank you very much blaa... You might also change it at the top of this thread.  Also, I have made 2 PMs to lekky asking him to check out the server I setup for you guys to see if it meets your needs and I have yet to receive a response.

Again we are glad to lend our services and appreciate your efforts to bring events such as this to the DP community.  We wish ALL participants in the [QeHs] invitational the best of luck.

We too would have loved to have been able to join in the fun but, as many of you know, the GT clan has been inactive as the majority of it's members have very busy real lives going on with little time to even play pubs.  I personally have only played 2 times to my knowledge in the past 30 days.  Before that, I seldom missed a day over the past 8 years.

Again, good luck to all and if you need anything please contact myself or one of the GRaFFiTi admins.

Moe_Lester

• Stingray
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2007, 07:55:27 AM »
When does week one actually start? When do our maps have to be submitted?

b00nlander

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2007, 08:07:44 AM »
yesterday

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2007, 07:01:42 PM »
Is this thing even going on??

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2007, 05:17:38 AM »
Yes it is.

Things have gone quite slowly so far:
Only 1 match of week1 was played on the right time - CC won MeMi 2:0 (maps eclissi and carpathian). cD and QeHs played 1 week too late, but that extra week didnt give much to the QeHs side, they lost 0:2 (eclissi and carpathian again). allstarz vs rP wont be played I guess, because rP leader - Soldier - was recruited to cD and I dont think there is that good leader left in rP. 2 options now: kick rP, that would mean each clan would get 1 free week ; invite LC to the cup - talked with magalhaes already, he told that theyre looking forward to and invitation and they could play week1 and week2 and week3 in 1 week. So we will see. The fourth game of week1 was 20ID and Ij, they havent played yet :(. Since they are both americans I guess they can match pretty easily. I know 100% that both teams know that theyre in the cup and I guess they will play that match.
Week2 just ended. No matches were played. Bid drama between allstarz and cD, because cD wanted to play the match, but starz went to play LC (regular match) and after LC they couldnt play because superman went off. I hope they can sort things out and play the match anyway. CC should play LC or get a free week. QeHs should match 20ID and MeMi vs Ij. All euro vs NA. Quite hard to organize.
Week3 started today, the pairs are: CC vs cD ; 20ID vs MeMi ; QeHs vs LC or free week ; allstarz vs Ij. I hope this week will be much more active and all week3 matches will be played on time and old games will be played aswell.

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2007, 06:20:07 AM »
Well, it's nice to hear it's still going and yes it does seem hard to organize when all the participants aren't following through as they should.  Thanks for the update and again good luck to the participants of this invitational.

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2007, 08:22:35 AM »
Free week? thats for girlies! match LC much more fun :P

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2007, 11:19:30 AM »
Few changes in QeHs cup:
1. Team replacement - mainly portuguese team LC takes the spot of rP.

2. New rule! You can now play your matches before the real time! You would still have to use the maplist for that week you were suppose to play. This new rule is to make the cup faster, when you see some team online, but its not your week to play them, then now you can still play team. Because it might happen that in the right week you wont see them online.

b00nlander

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2007, 12:05:36 PM »
QeHs should match 20ID and MeMi vs Ij. All euro vs NA. Quite hard to organize.

bullexcrement.  We arranged a date and Ij did not show up. Neither did they notify us of their map.

Playah

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2007, 01:34:08 PM »
LC should've rather replaced ij.

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2007, 04:32:58 PM »
LC should've rather replaced ij.

Definitly. Match LC :)

Edit: Blaa, I like that mainly portuguese sentence.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2007, 04:36:38 PM »
you get to play us then :P

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2007, 12:37:25 AM »
you get to play us then :P

Lol, you got me there. Still donĀ“t know how to respond (bad memories) ;)

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2007, 01:47:32 PM »
This time it will be different...or not :P
We ll give our best ayway :)