Author Topic: LOOKING FOR MY CLAN MEMBERS (BD) (BUSHIDO)  (Read 10420 times)

soldier

• VM-68
LOOKING FOR MY CLAN MEMBERS (BD) (BUSHIDO)
« on: April 23, 2007, 07:17:19 PM »
(If this is the wrong place to post this, I'm really sorry, I just joined like 2 minutes ago)

Anybody that is in the clan BUSHIDO clan (clan tag will prob be (BD), especially Beast, I'm having troubles finding people.

Also, if anyone as ideas (besides x fire, because I am waiting for the person who is the administrator for my computer to install it ...... which looks like it's gonna take a while -_- ) please let me know here, I would really appreciate it !!!

lekky

• Autococker
Re: LOOKING FOR MY CLAN MEMBERS (BD) (BUSHIDO)
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 07:18:51 PM »
O_o

*me searches for DT's clanning/irc guide.

EDIT: read this here http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=2004.0

Zorchenhimer

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 07:21:37 PM »
IRC Guide

That's one of the ones on the Wiki.

soldier

• VM-68
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2007, 06:01:35 PM »
Ok, that made no sense, but I'm really getting fed up with this stupid "relocating forums" thing I get when I go to the main site....

I've been given like twentey links I haven't been able to get at !!!

P.S. : This was more something for people in BD to see and find me by, but thanks for the input anyway guys !!!

Cobo

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2007, 06:06:03 PM »
Heres the working link: http://alt.dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=2004.0

Just add an 'alt.' between the http:// and the dplogin.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2007, 06:06:17 PM »
I highly doubt any of those pub kids even look at the forums

trev

• PGP
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2007, 10:07:46 PM »
hi soldier, i did join bushido, but most of the people who i thought were in it went off and joined other clans.  so i thought is was a flash in the pan type clan, which i thought was a pity. I am keen to be a part of it all, if you'll still have me, however, i wonder if because im in australia, it makes it a bit tricky for me to be on in your 'prime time' .. anywayz. consider this... aussie trev... checking in..

soldier

• VM-68
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2007, 02:41:29 PM »
Ok, trev, your in, we need people, but who was it that brought you in, Beast? I would like to know if you remember, by the way, what's your paintball name, and who did you see that joined other clans? If it was naomi, that's no prob, she keeps threatening to leave -_- and did once, but she's back now.

Cobo

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2007, 02:54:46 PM »
You need to do this over IRC.

soldier

• VM-68
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2007, 02:59:31 PM »
By the way, trev,  I forgot to add this in my last post, but Bushido is using a new form of ranking (which was actualy designed and is run by me, at least it is run until I find Beast -_- )

We use military rankings, Private (Pvt.), Corporal (Cpl.), Saegant (Sgt.), Lieuteant (Lt.), Captian (Cpt.), Major (Maj.) and Lieutenant Colonel (Lt.CL.), in that order, Pvt. being the lowest, and Lt.Cl. being the highest (which is Beast, the clan leader)

There's a little more to it than that, such as units, password levels, responsibilities and privlages, etc. but those are the ranks, and that's their order. If you want to join still, let me know and I'll explain it to you more. I can probably get you a good rank, because we still don't have alot of people, and we are slowly growing still, and you sound like a loyal and enthusiastic person.

Anyway, we would love to have you, if you still want in just reply here, and also, if you see any of our members, they may have clan tag either [BD] or [BUSHIDO], let me know ! Especialy if you see [BUSHIDO] Beast !

soldier

• VM-68
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2007, 03:01:45 PM »
Cobo, I have two computers, and the one I most commonly use (because it is the better, faster one, and my brother believes the slow one is better :) ) does not have irc or mirc downloaded, so I can't, also, when on irc and mirc, you probalby won't see specific people unless you arange it, or know when they go on, but a fourm stays up.

Cobo

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2007, 04:39:53 PM »
Just to clear something up: mIRC is an IRC client, not 2 different clients.
Also, if you or your clan members arent involved in the community enough to be on IRC then there is no reason to even have a clan.

soldier

• VM-68
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2007, 04:44:06 PM »
ok, ty cobo, but our clan is not fully up yet, well it is, but not organized yet

trev

• PGP
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2007, 10:22:52 PM »
ok.. raven, alias, grass, three i can remeber off the top of my head. Raven was one who  got me to the try out, and also the one who switched clans, claiming he was in two and that was ok. hence my thoughts that bushido was no more, or not really a serious clan.   try outs were pretty easy must i say, but i guess its all part of the process. I hope the ranking systems works, and more importantly, has a point.. i have mIRC. So yeah, if thats where this needs to be continued so be it.. I'd hate to step on anyones toes, as i do enjoy this game, and hope that the next step of getting more involved can come out of joining this clan.  if i see beast in my travels I'll make sure to point him in your direction.  my paintball name is aussie trev.

Clockwork

• Stingray
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2007, 02:36:45 AM »
I never officially left... so i guess im still in, just dont have the tag on :P this is joker by the way

soldier

• VM-68
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2007, 02:42:25 PM »
Ok, clock, like I said, we use military rankiings, look at one of my other post for a more detailed description.
Now, for both of you, the colour of the first bracker (if you have any around clan tag) and the B (in BD, or BUSH if using BUSHIDO as clan tag, which I don't think anyone is but beast) indicates your rank, and the D (if usuing BD, or IDO if using BUSHIDO) and the last bracket (if you have any around clan tag) indicate your unit.
Now about the setup, this is the closest I can show you here.

Lt. Cl.
                                            l
                                          Maj.
                                            l
                                          Cpt.
                                            l
                                          /  \
                                    Lt.(1)  Lt.(2)
                                     l              l
                                    / \           / \
                                   /   \         /   \
                                  /     \       /     \
                        Sgt.(1)Sgt.(2)Sgt.(3)Sgt.(4)
                           l          l            l        l
                       Cpl.(1)  Cpl.(2)  Cpl.(3) Cpl.(4)
                           l           l           l        l
                          /\         /\         /\      /\
                         /  \       /  \       /  \    /  \
                      P.1 P.2 P.3 P.4 P.5 P.6 P.7 P.8
Lt.Cl.=Lieutenant Colonel
Maj.=Major
Cpt.=Captian
Lt.=Lieutenant
Sgt.=Saergant
Cpl.=Corporal
Pvt.=Private (Normal short form is Pvt. but I had to use just P on the chart or else it wouldn't have fit)
Note: I used brown for Cpl. though it should really be olive green, but that is not a colour option on this site, but is in paint ball. I also used green for Pvt. though the real colour is dark green, but this is also not a colour option on this site, but is on paintball.
The colour of the rank on the chart is the rank colour, and people of that rank will have the [B in their clan tag that colour as I mentioned above, and the D] in their unit colour, as I explained above.

soldier

• VM-68
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2007, 02:58:56 PM »
Ok, I did not add this in my last post, because I didn't want it to be any longer, but now for unit colours, which will also explain the numbers on the chart, and classes.

Clases: Lt.Cl., Maj. and Cpt. are all COs (Commanding officers)
          Lt. and Sgt. are officers
          Cpl. and Pvt. are soldiers

Units and Unit Colours: Lt.Cl., Maj. and Cpt. have their entire clan tag the colour of their rank (red, orange or yellow). Lt.(1) leads white platoon, which is made up of red squad, lead by Sgt.(1), and yellow squad, led by Sgt.(2). Lt.(2) leads black platoon, which is made up of blue squad, led by Sgt.(3), and green squad, led by Sgt.(4). The two Lt.s' unit indicator(the part of the clan tag that shows the person's unit is the unit indicator) indicates their platoon (black or white), and the four Sgt.s', four Cpl.s' and eight Pvt.s' unit indicators show what squad they are in (red, yellow, blue or green).
Therefor, Lt.(1)'s clan tag would either look like this : [BD] or this [BUSHIDO]

Apocalypse

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2007, 03:16:55 PM »
Cobo, I have two computers, and the one I most commonly use (because it is the better, faster one, and my brother believes the slow one is better :) ) does not have irc or mirc downloaded, so I can't, also, when on irc and mirc, you probalby won't see specific people unless you arange it, or know when they go on, but a fourm stays up.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2007, 08:10:41 AM by Apocalypse »

Clockwork

• Stingray
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2007, 05:00:37 PM »
lol, i wasnt going to say anything but the colour coding is going a bit too far... it just confuses me with those darned rankings too

bitmate

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2007, 06:04:45 AM »
Are there even 21 members in that clan?
What will happen when there are 22+ members?