Author Topic: Why viciouz?  (Read 3563 times)

blaa

• Autococker
Why viciouz?
« on: May 31, 2007, 12:47:05 AM »
Not a big deal to get a 2day ban (I think), but I still think viciouz didnt flame there. Yeah, he might have said something what would look like insulting, but sometimes skater provocates you that far.

I think skaters ban should be made longer and viciouz`s ban should be removed.

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
Re: Why viciouz?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2007, 04:53:34 AM »
Hmmm. What hapend?

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2007, 06:36:57 AM »
I think skaters ban should be made longer and viciouz`s ban should be removed.

How is it fair to punish one but not the other?

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2007, 08:13:15 AM »
History of each poster and their overall contribution to the community.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2007, 08:29:03 AM »
Please stop liberally drizzling spite over everything. You're just what I thought would come along. Somebody who thinks everything is bullexcrement but can't be arsed to do anything about it. This is not 20ID but you SkateR. You're the pathetic joke of a person who just loves to mock everybody else.

or

Oh boy, viciouz. Quite hilarious. I'm sorry a promo video of kids who have been playing for 2 months and can't double jump without a script isn't great publicity. I'm criticizing your video champ, I'm not picking on it. It's the truth, I'm sorry. You obviously can't handle it or you wouldn't get all upset over me saying so. Where did I ever say this idea excrement? Get your facts straight, kid. Notice everyone on that list, pureblood is like the biggest vet on there and he hardly plays. Who in the world is pixie killer? Gamabunta? I've never heard of half of those people. You should have made sure some decent people were going to show up.

the difference is one guy is defending his efforts to help the community grow, while the other is attempting to shoot him down. kinda have to agree with blaa on this one

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2007, 09:16:17 AM »
Thnx Lekky for explanation.

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2007, 10:25:39 AM »
Unfortunate for ViciouZ, seeing as how the forum is literally his homepage :P

But friendship aside, I believe the best course of action by either person would have been to settle the matter in IRC, and leave it there, or for one of them to just ignore the other completely and not give in to the flaming.

Sorry, but even though ViciouZ was just defending his position on helping the community, he should have known not to even bother with SkateR... it's not like anything positive COULD have come from it.

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2007, 10:42:50 AM »
he should have known not to even bother with SkateR... it's not like anything positive COULD have come from it.

That's a personal flame...BAN!

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2007, 10:48:06 AM »
he should have known not to even bother with SkateR... it's not like anything positive COULD have come from it.

That's a personal flame...BAN!

Relax, I'm saying that if SkateR was against it from the beginning, then he should have known to not even bother with him, it's not like SkateR was going to jump on board.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2007, 11:41:28 AM »
Phrases like "pathetic wankers", "pathetic joke of a person", and "stupid donkey" don't belong on these forums.  I didn't really want to ban him, but there are rules here, and I do enforce them.  Bans for flaming start out at 2 days and double each time, so VicouZ only gets a 2 day ban while SkateR is up to 32 days.

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2007, 11:59:01 AM »
Phrases like "pathetic wankers", "pathetic joke of a person", and "stupid donkey"

Ban Jitspoe!

Seriously, I agree.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2007, 12:03:45 PM »
i still agree with what viciouz said!

Cobo

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2007, 10:54:04 AM »
Please stop liberally drizzling spite over everything. You're just what I thought would come along. Somebody who thinks everything is bullexcrement but can't be arsed to do anything about it. This is not 20ID but you SkateR. You're the pathetic joke of a person who just loves to mock everybody else.

or

Oh boy, viciouz. Quite hilarious. I'm sorry a promo video of kids who have been playing for 2 months and can't double jump without a script isn't great publicity. I'm criticizing your video champ, I'm not picking on it. It's the truth, I'm sorry. You obviously can't handle it or you wouldn't get all upset over me saying so. Where did I ever say this idea excrement? Get your facts straight, kid. Notice everyone on that list, pureblood is like the biggest vet on there and he hardly plays. Who in the world is pixie killer? Gamabunta? I've never heard of half of those people. You should have made sure some decent people were going to show up.

the difference is one guy is defending his efforts to help the community grow, while the other is attempting to shoot him down. kinda have to agree with blaa on this one

From what I read from those quotes I'm gonna have to say that Viciouz did deserve that ban. Its not that I have something against him or anything, but Skater did make a valid point. Altough, I havent even seen the videos, so I dont really have an opinion here.

ViciouZ

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2007, 09:24:17 AM »
I deserverised it.

soldier

• VM-68
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2007, 12:03:00 PM »
I think that it was a ban deserving conversation for both or them, and I hope both did get banned. I will admit that mabey skater was a little less agressive and insulting with his second post, but was also insulting viciouz's efforts, aswell as the people who were featured in the mentioned video. So I think that over all both deserved the ban.

(My opinion is based on the quotes posted above by lekky)

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2007, 01:16:14 PM »
(My opinion is based on the quotes posted above by lekky)

And completely unnecessary.  That bans have been given, we're not here to decide if it's just or deserved.

soldier

• VM-68
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2007, 04:58:55 PM »
Well what is this topic for then?

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2007, 09:25:16 PM »
I think we have a new dragonnet....

Spook