Poll

should all the gt match servers be set up like the classics?

yes
14 (70%)
no
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: gt match servers.  (Read 5195 times)

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
Re: gt match servers.
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2007, 02:20:38 PM »
Everything is done and complete.  The servers are up and running and we are finishing up on updating the Match Server Tool.

Apocalypse

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2007, 02:51:15 PM »
Sick good job Picasso and good idea jits.

[GT]Snipen

• Stingray
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2007, 03:17:59 PM »
Yea thank you too Snipen for the 4 hrs of work you and Picasso did.

Anyways yes me a picasso have changed the servers and are updating the web site the server Match tool link is now working from the webpage.

www.GRaFFiTi-TaGGeRz.com/

Apocalypse there isn't a configs page and i don't think there will be.

OK everyone enjoy and match until your eyes pop out.

lol
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 03:42:21 PM by [GT]Snipen »

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2007, 04:18:13 PM »
thankyou snipen. Just to confirm then that all those 4 classic have observer blackout on? (and what is the advanced match server :o )

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2007, 04:55:51 PM »
Advanced Match has the guntemp on, flagmustbeatbase, and flagcapends round.   We now have 4 Classic Match servers with "CLASSIC" settings plus the Advanced server for those who like those settings.  And of course 4 PuBs.

Together, Snipen and I have also updated the Match Server Tool so that it supports the present servers.

I also added the current list of PuB servers on the servers page.  If you have Paintball 2 installed, you can click a PuB server from that page and it will automatically load your game and connect you to that server.

I'll be doing some more much needed updating to the website asap.

* PiCaSSo shines the spotlight on the word "WE" in the above post so that Snipen doesn't feel all his glory is being taken. LOL

Seriously, Thanks for all your help Snipen.

To everyone else, please let us know if all is well on the servers or if you need anything.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2007, 05:42:17 PM »
you need a link to the match tools from the gt website :P

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2007, 05:48:04 PM »
there is :/

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2007, 05:49:03 PM »
you need a link to the match tools from the gt website :P

It's on the SERVERS page...

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2007, 06:07:24 PM »
lol, sorry. I just didnt see that grey link on the black background

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2007, 08:55:30 PM »
lol, sorry. I just didnt see that grey link on the black background

Still making updates... I'll at least increase the font size on that so that it is a bit more visible. 

[GT]Snipen

• Stingray
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2007, 01:19:53 AM »
How you guys like the website?

I really like the start page, which I would like to thank WicKed for making, also all the work Derrek and her have done in the past on the web page and stuff.

Picasso thanks for the help today!  ;D

Jitspoe your help is always greatly appreciated.

I'm getting side tracked here.

Anyways sorry guys if we don't ask how high while we're in mid air when you yell jump (lol) we try to make adjustments as they are need but sometimes the time just isn't there for us, we hope that we have provided and can continue  providing the DP community with an enjoyable and dependable server to play on.

All suggestion are looked at.They might not be responded to in a timely manner but we talk them over and try to accommodate as best as we can.

One if my favorite quotes was by Abraham Lincoln:

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time. "

So just remember:
We can PLEASE some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but we can not PLEASE all of the people all of the time.

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2007, 06:53:32 AM »
Eek, I can't see the website Snipen, and nor can I see GT on the serverlist.   :( :( :(

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2007, 06:56:08 AM »
Eek, I can't see the website Snipen, and nor can I see GT on the serverlist.   :( :( :(

Gotta be something on your end y00tzy because the servers are loaded and well, ummm I can see the website fine LOL

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2007, 07:07:02 AM »

Gotta be something on your end y00tzy because the servers are loaded and well, ummm I can see the website fine LOL

Yeah I figured as much.    Days after I got back on GT I'm riiiiiiiight back off :(
If it helps my IP is 75.34.xxx.xxx

Cheers

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2007, 07:10:03 AM »

Yeah I figured as much.    Days after I got back on GT I'm riiiiiiiight back off :(
If it helps my IP is 75.34.xxx.xxx

Cheers

That's plain odd...  How was the problem remedied last time?

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2007, 07:15:19 AM »
 :-\  Tripping over the internet cord on the way to gym. :P  I just have the same IP as last time when I wasn't able to connect.  I may try to get another IP from my ISP, since last night my power went out and I got this one.

Too busy playing ArmA recently to have no noticed the GT problem. :P

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2007, 08:05:30 AM »
Well, hopefully it's something simple.  As soon as Snipen wakes up I'll mention it to him as well as ask him to transfer all my updated material for the website.

Apocalypse

• Autococker
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2007, 12:27:46 PM »
Yea thank you too Snipen for the 4 hrs of work you and Picasso did.

Anyways yes me a picasso have changed the servers and are updating the web site the server Match tool link is now working from the webpage.

www.GRaFFiTi-TaGGeRz.com/

Apocalypse there isn't a configs page and i don't think there will be.

OK everyone enjoy and match until your eyes pop out.

lol
I know Snipen I was saying sick because there is classic now too and I was commenting Jitspoe on a nice idea anyways.