Author Topic: You know what really ticks me off?  (Read 15544 times)

bananabrain

• Stingray
You know what really ticks me off?
« on: June 05, 2007, 05:20:11 PM »
Hey my name is bananabrain but my real name is stephen.I hate it that people  are such buttheads on  dpball2.Because heres the facts.I know  that im good enough to join  CC,GT,FANG,2OID or any others  good clans  that are   out there.Of crse i cant   name all the good  clans off at the top of my head.But  when i try to ask  for a tryout a immediate response i get in no.I mean they wont  even give me  a chance.I practice like all the freaken time and ive gotten really good.But the thing is that no 1 will take the time to give me  a chance and see how  good i really am.I mean most   every 1 in the good  good clans are a holes.Not every 1 but most  of them are.I dont  want to just start  to drop names because that would be very rude off me.Im a good player.Im not  a sore loser.I dont hack never have.Never been able to ever  get a  tryout for a goood clan.Is that to much  to ask  for?I dont think thats to much to ask for.Well any 1  in a good  clan wanna give me a shot then just tell me ok.I just dont  understand  why people are so rude and other stuff.Well thanks for reading this long  topic that tells  you what really ticks me off

Thanks

BananaBrain

lekky

• Autococker
Re: You know what really ticks me off?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 05:24:48 PM »
Hey, have you ever got onto irc? There are clans of many different skill levels and it would be much easier for you to find a clan willing to take you on if you hung around there.

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 05:30:36 PM »
If you are as good as you say you are then those clans will find you.
You can not kick ass in this small community against good people without the entire community getting wind of it sooner or later.

In a lot of clans there are a lot more things they consider other than just skill.

Br55HiT

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 06:13:44 PM »
Get IRC if you don't already have it.  Connect to irc.gg-center.net.  Look us up in #team_Ij.  If you are as good as you think you are then you should have a good chance at getting in.

bananabrain

• Stingray
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2007, 06:15:17 PM »
Ya ive been on irc but every  1  on there are usually not on

bananabrain

• Stingray
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2007, 06:18:05 PM »
srry but i dont want to join IJ

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2007, 06:41:18 PM »
Hey CRAZYBOY,

We were playing earlier and I ignored your tryout request, mainly because we don't recruit on a tryout basis.  The best way to get into a decent clan is to hang out with them on their IRC channel and follow them around to pub servers and have a good time with them.  Eventually they should let you in.

bananabrain

• Stingray
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2007, 06:43:52 PM »
WAt # names  should i hang out at that usually have decent players and clans in  em?

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2007, 06:53:21 PM »
Okay, you know what really ticks me off? You asked a question and then answered it in the first post.  That's not fun dude.  I was going to guess illegal immigrants, now I will never know if I was hot, or cold.

But just go with the American channels or something.  The best way to find them is by infoing people on mIRC and seeing what channels they are in

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2007, 06:55:04 PM »
#allstarz
#20id
#team_cc
#paintball

and i doubt many clans are going to recruit a pub nooby (no offense) join a halfway decent clan like

#team_gm
#team_qehs

first.

bananabrain

• Stingray
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2007, 06:59:26 PM »
k thanks

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2007, 07:06:04 PM »
Get IRC if you don't already have it.  Connect to irc.gg-center.net.  Look us up in #team_Ij.  If you are as good as you think you are then you should have a good chance at getting in.

Excuse me? I do not think he tried to suggest anything like this. The guy obviously wants to join a clan and no one will give him a shot. Hes going about it the wrong way so lets try to help him huh.

bananabrain

• Stingray
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2007, 07:08:57 PM »
Wow if u do thats the first from any 1 besides hitman tellin me i  might be abble to join IJ

twistdid

• VM-68
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2007, 08:01:18 PM »
= First of I think it is Hilarious how he comes on here and complains that no clan will give him a shot and then IJ is like hey man come to our channel on mIRC and we will give u a shot and he completely turns them down.

= FTW! Come on kid. You got to start small and make your way up to the big times and IJ isn't to bad. They have some decent players. I would really like to play with you some time BananaBrain. I want to see these skillz that you possess.

- Twistdid - 

bananabrain

• Stingray
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2007, 08:09:50 PM »
aight maybe soon sure i may join IJ

bananabrain

• Stingray
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2007, 08:11:01 PM »
ya sure ill join IJ awsome jigsaw still in IJ?

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2007, 08:16:03 PM »
Get IRC if you don't already have it.  Connect to irc.gg-center.net.  Look us up in #team_Ij.  If you are as good as you think you are then you should have a good chance at getting in.

He never offered you to be in Ij.

bananabrain

• Stingray
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2007, 08:16:54 PM »
BUt im pretty sure i could get in no problem yootz

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2007, 08:17:47 PM »
Hahaha alright, fine.  Well as soon as you get in, tell Gold_Leader that y00tz says hi.

bananabrain

• Stingray
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2007, 08:18:25 PM »
I will dont worry