Author Topic: Two Questions Jits!  (Read 1857 times)

twistdid

• VM-68
Two Questions Jits!
« on: June 09, 2007, 05:18:01 PM »
= Well my first question is with the server list. Is the order of the servers something special? I notice that all the EV1's are together and so are the GT's and the OTB's. So is there a way so I can move them to where i want them to be? So i can put either like Lowest ping at the top or how many people in the servers. I think it would be nice to run it by that.

= Second, I was wondering if it could be made possible so that you could bind a combination of keys to do something like Ctrl+<key> could do something. Or Alt+<key>, It would just give a few well placed keys a second thing to do. Just thinking of some weird stuff lol.

- Twistdid -

Cobo

• Autococker
Re: Two Questions Jits!
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2007, 05:23:44 PM »
About the second question:
Maybe you could bind ALT to exec a config file that modified those keys. So maybe something like...
Code: [Select]
alias +onalt "exec bindcfg"
alias -onalt "exec unbindalt.cfg"
bind alt +onalt

EDIT: Just tried it and it works except it tells me it cant exec the configs, even though the binds on the configs work.

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2007, 06:10:00 PM »
For the first question, I believe it sorts the servers by ping now, hence why the GT's and EV1's are sll together.

twistdid

• VM-68
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2007, 09:52:39 PM »
= Lol mine goes EV1, OTB, then to the GT... and i think DEW is at the top on mine....

= Thanks Cobo, I'll try to get it to work and if I can't then ohwell I'm sure someone could!

- Twistdid -

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2007, 02:58:40 AM »
Servers on the in-game server browser aren't sorted.  It's just whatever order they happen to be in.  The standalone server browser can sort, though.  If you want a sortable in-game server list, vote for it in the 2007 feature vote thread.

KiLo

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2007, 01:56:27 PM »
That's strange because mine is sorted by ping, going from low to high.

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2007, 02:57:25 PM »
That's strange because mine is sorted by ping, going from low to high.
yep mine to ???

Zorchenhimer

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2007, 07:30:29 PM »
Well, if they are listed as the pings register (ie first-come first-serve basis), that would make sense.